Thrissur Tour Packages
Thrissur Tour Packages - Browse through a wide range of Thrissur packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Thrissur holiday package with exciting deals & offers.
Are you seeking some excellent Thrissur tour packages to take your family or loved ones for a nice getaway? Then you've come to the right spot because Thrillophilia would be delighted to come to your aid and assist you in obtaining some of the fantastic Thrissur packages that would present you with a wealth of wonderful memories and moments that you would remember for the rest of your life. Uncover the finest popular attractions in Thrissur and have a great time seeing historic temples and beautiful waterfalls.
Our Thrissur Tour Packages allow you to stay in some of Thrissur's finest luxury hotels for a great and comfortable stay. They've been carefully planned to incorporate delectable breakfasts, local sightseeing, adventurous activities, and other popular tourist sites to make your holiday feel dreamlike and unique. Having said that, we may also tailor your Rome trip package to meet your specific needs and ambitions. If you want a more luxurious experience, then you can go ahead to customise any of our packages as per your need, which allow you to spend your vacation in your own style and create exceptional memories that will last a lifetime.
People Also Ask About Thrissur Tours
Which are the things to do on the Thrissur Tour?
1. Immerse yourselves in the magical views: Athirapally waterfalls is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the country, not only in Thrissur. The waterfall is formed by numerous streams flowing parallel to one another and the sound of the waves in the waterfalls is hypnotic. The waterfall is surrounded by lush woodland and rocky outcroppings, and it is possible to go for a short hike there. One of the greatest things to do in Thrissur is to see this waterfall. It will make you happy since you will get a chance to get closer to nature.
2. A blissful walk on the Chavakkad beach: If you're searching for a relaxing weekend, this beach will provide you with the opportunity to spend quality time with your family and friends. The beach is well-kept, and there is even an amusement park nearby. The beach is immaculate, which is a rare sight to see in India. The beach was also named the finest beach destination by the Department of Tourism in 2010. Seeing the sunset on this beach is yet another thing you must not miss out on. Around the beach, there are several little eateries. The beach should be at the top of your list of free things to do in Thrissur.
3. Get lost in the serenity of Vilangan kunnu: The charming setting of Vilangankunnu, which has been transformed into an entertainment park, was formerly a common hillock rich with plants, weeds, and trees, which was subsequently transformed into a gorgeous picnic spot by the Kerala State Government operating under the eco-tourism scheme. With about 500 mango trees, a great view of the surrounding views, and an appeal that will entice you to unwind at this gorgeous place, this amusement spot is simply stunning.
4. Go elephant bathing at Punnathur Kotta: Punnathur Kotta exemplifies why Kerala is known as the "Land of Elephants." It is a very gorgeous area, sprawling over 11.5 acres and surrounded by verdant flora. Its main attractions are the gigantic elephants, who number around 60 and are kept and cared for here. The photo of the playing elephant with the gorgeous surroundings is awe-inspiring and enchanting. You won't want to miss seeing the adorable tiny elephants going around and throwing water at each other. Male elephants are trained here for a variety of religious processions throughout the year. You might even get to see the colossal bull elephants being taught for their responsibilities.
5. Admire the architecture of Kollengode palace: While there are numerous palaces in Thrissur, the Kollengode Palace is the most popular, next to the Sakthan Thampuran Palace. Its rich architecture and well-known tales give it an old-world charm that is well worth seeing during your visit. You may also visit the Mural Art Museum, which is located inside the palace, after having a tour of the castle.
6. Allow yourself to be enthralled by nature at Cheppara: Cheppara is one of the numerous things to explore on a Thrissur sightseeing tour that you cannot afford to miss. This location's breathtaking surroundings offer a magnetic allure that will keep you intrigued for the duration of your visit. It's even more wonderful since it's still an out-of-the-way destination.
7. Relax & gaze at the magical sunset in Munakkal Beach: Whether you want to stay for a long weekend or dine at some of the top beachside restaurants, this beach is one of the top sites to visit in Thrissur, and it is located in Azhikode, in the Thrissur District.
How to reach Thrissur?
1. By flight: The nearest airport to Thrissur is Kochi International Airport, which is well connected to all major Indian cities by frequent flights. Direct flights are also available from the Middle East, the Maldives, Europe, Singapore, and Sri Lanka. To go to Thrissur, you may take a cab from Kochi.
2. By train: Thrissur is well connected and served by train to all of the country's main cities. Trains run on a daily basis from Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, New Delhi, and Hyderabad. Also, the Thrissur Railway Station is South India's main rail hub.
3. By road: A well-developed road network connects Thrissur to the other major cities through the NH544, NH17, NH47, and NH66.
How many days are enough for Thrissur?
To explore everything Thrissur has to offer, you'll need at least two to three days. During your stay in Thrissur, you can choose to visit some of the most sought after places like Vadakkunnathan Temple, Shakthan Thampuran Palace, Basilica of Our Lady of Dolours, Athirapally Waterfalls, Guruvayur Sree Krishna Temple, Punnathur Kotta, Vintage Vauxhall Velox Car Club, and Kollengode Palace.
You will also get a chance to lose yourself in the view of Athirappilly Waterfalls, seek blessings of Vadakkunnathan Temple, indulge in some of the beachy activities at Snehatheeram Beach and many more.
Which is the best time to visit Thrissur?Winters, from October to March, are the ideal season to visit Thrissur in terms of climate. However, you should strive to visit during one of the several festivals that are held here with tremendous fanfare and spectacle. The famed Thrissur Pooram festival takes place in the months of April and May.
Looking for Thrissur trip, Checkout: Thrissur trip Packages
How much does it cost to visit Thrissur?
It costs an average of INR 15000 for a solo traveller, INR 25000 for a couple, and INR 35000 for a family of four, if you are on a weekend 3-day vacation to Thrissur.
What is so special about Thrissur?
Thrissur is renowned for its support of traditional Keralan performing arts, religious sites, including the Thrissur Pooram, Onam, and Vadakkumnathan Temple.
Click Here to Book: A trip to Kerala with family
A children’s park in the heart of the city named after the first prime minister of India, Nehru Park is one of the best places to visit in Thrissur. Given the love for children that Jawahar Lal Nehru had, the place is fully dedicated and focussed on providing the best kind of enjoyment to the little guests. One can plan an amazing and memorable picnic here, or explore around on foot and come across the beautiful aquarium in the garden.Location: 1.9 km from Thrissur bus standTimings: Everyday, 1 PM to 8 PMEntry fees: NoneLooking for Thrissur trip, Checkout: Thrissur trip Packages
An ancient temple of Kerala, the Vadakkunnathan Temple is also the oldest temple of the state dedicated to Lord Shiva. Following the architectural style of Kerala, the temple has monumental towers surrounding it. Talking about the inside of the temple, there are several mural paintings that depict various episodes from the Hindu Epic, Mahabharata. Thekkinkadu Maidan, which surrounds the temple from all sides is where the local festival of Thrissur Pooram is organized every year, granting this place an even more of spiritual importance.Location: 2.4 km from Thrissur bus stand.Timings: Everyday, 3 AM to 8:30 PM.Entry fees: None.
A well-manicured garden in the heart of the city is simply something that everyone likes, and that is what the Heritage Garden of the city of Thrissur serves as its purpose. It is truly a spot that everyone loves and flocks around. A great picnic spot, the Heritage garden is home to a number of rare species of flora. A greatly famous spot for a number of locals and tourists arriving here at Thrissur, there are a number of fountains to look at, and also many benches where you can hang out with your people.Location: 1.6 km from Thrissur bus stand.Timings:Everyday, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM.Entry fees: INR 20 for adults, INR 5 for children, INR 10 for a camera.