Villas in PanvelNestled in the scenic nooks of the Maharashtrian countryside, the villas in Panvel offer an idyllic getaway in the very heart of nature. With their superior designs and luxury facilities, these villas seek to create the experience of a lifetime. Whether you’re travelling with your family or a large group of friends, the villas here are spacious enough to accommodate travelling parties of all sizes.
From the budget friendly Executive Class Bungalow to the luxury Villa Kornet, these villas cater to all types of budget options. While the vast and well equipped rooms make sure that your stay here is as comfortable as possible, the amenities at this villa promise to create a happening vacation. From indoor games, to outdoor lawns, swimming pools and even jacuzzis, these villas have it all. Some of the popular villas with jacuzzi in Panvel include SaffronStays RiverRock and My Nest Agro Farm.
Several villas here also come with an in-house chef and caretaker, thus ensuring that your vacation here is not compromised in any way. Some villas, such as SaffronStays and My Nest Agro Farm, are also pet friendly, making sure that your little friends do not miss out on a chance of a vacation.
People Also Ask About Villas in Panvel
Which are the best villas in Panvel?
1. Executive class Bungalow: Conveniently located in Navi Mumbai, the Executive Class Bungalow is the ideal holiday rental for large group outings. The bungalow has 5 rooms with attached bathrooms, and can accommodate up to 15 people.
The Bungalow also has a conference hall and a kitchen of its own, which guests may use upon paying a nominal fee. A little garden outside the premises adds a classy touch to the Villa. A caretaker may also be appointed on early notice.
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Amenities: Garden, air conditioning, kitchenette, conference hall, caretaker
Price: Approximately Rs. 1,900/- per night.
2. Villa Kornet: Overlooking expansive acres of grass, Villa Kornet is among the most beautiful villas in Panvel. Spread across two floors, the Villa features four expansive bedrooms with attached baths. A separate living and dining area are included as well. The Villa has two separate kitchens for vegetarian and non-vegetarian cooking, although only the villa chef is permitted access to the latter.
The guests can also avail for meals at the Villa, which are home cooked and curated according to their tastes. The Villa is also complemented by a vast lawn, which can accommodate up to 100 people at a time.
Location: Panvel, Maharashtra
Amenities: Lawn, fireplace, free Wi-Fi service, home cooked meals, indoor and outdoor games
Price: Starting from Rs. 12,500 per night
3. R V Villa: Accommodating up to 20 people at a time, this private villa in Panvel is an ideal choice for large groups of family and friends alike. Offering stunning countryside views, the villa is equipped with vast, well equipped rooms along with kitchen facility, a hall area, a private pool and two separate terraces. Guests at the RV Villa can also avail for meal packages at the Villa.
Location: Badlapur, Thane, Maharashtra
Amenities: Kitchen, meal packages, private indoor pool, fishing facilities, Wi-FI services
Price: Starting from Rs. 9,600/- per night
4. SaffronStays RiverRock: A fashionable stay nestled within the countryside, RiverRock offers a fantastic blend of tradition and modernity. The uniquely designed brick home features to well equipped bedrooms, with each bedroom attached to a bathroom of its own.
The swing bed in one of the rooms is a special highlight of the villa. RiverRock is also among the few pet friendly villas in Panvel, and one of the best villas with jacuzzi in Panvel.
Location: Kalle Rd, Karnala, Maharashtra 410221
Amenities: Jacuzzi, swing bed, terrace, pet friendly, Wi-Fi services
Price: Starting from Rs. 9,600/- per night
5. Panorama Bungalow: Nestled within the countryside of Maharashtra, Panorama Bungalow was created with the aim to help its guests connect with nature. The spacious bungalows feature 6 bedrooms, each attached to a bathroom of its own.
The Villa also features a separate kitchen unit, which the guests can avail as per their convenience. The garden area outside the bungalow adds to the aesthetic beauty of the place. A separate Gymkhana with indoor games facilities promises a happening weekend at Panorama.
Location: Matheran, Koukan Division
Amenities: Indoor games, garden area, outdoor playground, meal facilities
Price: Starting from Rs. 14, 600/- per night
6. My Nest Agro Farm: One of the best villas in Panvel for an authentic farm stay experience, My Nest Agro Farm offers an idyllic getaway in the heart of nature. The scenic Villa features air conditioned as well as non air-conditioned units, with the latter equipped with a jacuzzi of its own.
The Villa also comes with a private pool of its own, where guests can enjoy a leisurely dip on a hot day. It is also among the few pet friendly villas in Panvel.
Location: Kalle Road, Mumbai - Goa Highway, Panvel, Karnala, Maharashtra 410221
Amenities: Swimming pool, pet friendly, jacuzzi, barbecue facilities
Price: Around Rs. 8,000/- per night
Which are the best luxury villas in Panvel?
1. SaffronStays RiverRock: Nestled amidst the misty hills, SaffronStays is one of the most sought after luxury villas in Panvel. The 2-bedroom villa is known for its tasteful decoration and comfort value, and also features a jacuzzi of its own.
2. Villa Kornet: A project by Vista Rooms, Villa Kornet is situated in the heart of Maharashtra’s countryside. The two storied villa features 4 well equipped bedrooms, along with a living area and a kitchen. The resident cook at the resort dishes out home cooked delights each day, making sure your stay here is not lacking in any aspect.
3. Panorama Bungalow: A spacious Villa by the countryside, the scenic Panorama Bungalow offers six bedrooms for stay. The Villa also features a garden area, a kitchen unit, and a gymkhana with indoor games.
4. RV Villa: With its spacious rooms, RV Villa is an ideal choice for large groups travelling to the countryside of Maharashtra. Apart from its well-designed accommodation, the villa also features a private pool of its own. Guests at the villa can also enjoy fishing near the lodging.
What facilities will I get in Villas in Panvel?
Some common facilities available in most Panvel villas are:
- Wi-Fi services
- Garden area
- Hot water facilities
- In-house chef
- Indoor games
- Outdoor sports
- En-suite bathrooms
- Common living area
- In built kitchen
- Parking facilities
Which are the popular places or landmarks to book villas in Panvel?
The Mumbai-Goa Highway and Kalhar Bird Sanctuary are popular places to book villas in Panvel. The scenic surroundings at these landmarks seem to enhance the charm of villa-stay experience here.
What is the best time to visit Panvel?
The best time to visit Panvel is during the winter months, between November and February. During this time, the weather here remains cool and pleasant, allowing you to enjoy the little town without any hassle. Those travelling to or near the Kalhar Bird Sanctuary can also enjoy the sight of several migrating birds during the winter season.