Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
I am a lover of street food but being new to Udaipur, I was clueless as to where should I go for good quality food. This package by Thrillophilia offer...
My stomach was full of street delicacies and my heart was overwhelmed listening to the stories by our favorite guide cum storyteller Shyam. special tha...
About the Activity:
- The best taste of a place is only when you get to indulge the amazing food of the region. In Udaipur, this food tour brings to you the opportunity of tasting more than 5 local dishes, from places that are known only to the locals.
- Serving quality, this tour brings you to the best of the locals' favorite restaurants and food joints. You will stroll the lanes and streets of this place, witnessing the keepers prepare the mouthwatering snacks and cuisines.
- A professional storyteller will accompany you on this venture and will tell you interesting stories about the place and the cuisine that you will be trying out. Although this is a food tasting experience, the basic guideline will be to bring an appetite with you.
- Enjoy the sweets, delicacies and sweets, the famous Masala Tea, a unique mouth freshener and then end the experience with Udaipur's favorite dessert.
- The starting point of this experience is the famous Ghantaghar in the Silawatwari region of Udaipur.
Timings: 2 slots available through the day: 12 PM and 6 PM
Minimum number of people required to book this tour:1
How to Reach?
The Tour starts from the Ghantaghar in the Silawatwari region of Udaipur and you can easily reach the starting point by public transport.
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the city of lakes, taste variety of royal snacks dhokla, kachori, namkeens, White feeni, Ghevar taste of those will definitely delight you.
Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the princely state, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Udaipur but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
Sip a cup of masala chai tea in a clay pot with unmatched views of Udaipur, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
Taste rabdi kulfi and different variety of mouth freshener (Paan) and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I am a lover of street food but being new to Udaipur, I was clueless as to where should I go for good quality food. This package by Thrillophilia offered exactly what I was looking for. The guide was pretty nice and friendly. He told us about the place and got for us the delicious flavours of Udaipur. This trip was worth the price we paid. I enjoyed the masala tea they gave. It was all lip-smacking!
Rated : 5.0
My stomach was full of street delicacies and my heart was overwhelmed listening to the stories by our favorite guide cum storyteller Shyam. special thanks to him!
Rated : 4.0
We were four people who went to Udaipur and opted for this deal, took a slot of 6 PM and we were full by the end of the tour. Starting with Masala tea, we also had streetside panipuris and bhel. Amazing exerience!
Rated : 4.0
This tour is a great way to get to know the parts of the city that are not always known to tourists, and taste some of the most delicious local dishes of Udaipur. The guide spoke English very well, and we were able to understand the whole tour!
Rated : 4.0
This tour is definitely a must try for any foodie, and we absolutely loved the guide, Ram, who took us to the hidden parts of Udaipur, and told us stories about all the various areas we visited!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.