Sky Cycling in Rishikesh Highlights
- An enthralling experience amidst nature - the set-up comes with every safety measure in place
- Highly experienced instructors monitor the entire activity so that you get to make memories of a lifetime while at it
- Experience the thrill of cycling up in the sky - on India's longest and highest track for Sky Cycle amidst surreal views
Sky Cycling in Rishikesh Overview
There's no better way to spend your holiday than experiencing the excitement of cycling on India’ longest and highest Sky Cycle set-up in Rishikesh. Gazing the entire city of Rishikesh, the Ganges and mountain ranges while pedaling your way up in the air suspended by strong steel cable is as thrilling as it can get.
About the activity:
- This 15-minute activity offers cycle ride up in the sky while you are harnessed and suspended by a durable set-up.
- Soak in glimpse of the mountains, crisp and virgin greenery all around and the flowing river.
- You shall be provided with a sky cycle, helmet and other safety equipment once you'll reach the starting point.
- This activity is ideal for both pro and novice cyclists as the activity involves high standards of safety with professional and experienced instructors.
- Every piece of equipment is sanitized and social distancing is maintained throughout.
Select Package Option
Sky Cycling in Rishikesh
More Details about Sky Cycling in Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Sky Cycling in Rishikesh
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather condition. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Activity timings: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- For safety purpose, this activity is not recommended for women who more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
Things To Carry for Sky Cycling in Rishikesh
- Water bottle