Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Gangtok-Tour was the best tour I had so far...Each place arrived blew us away by its beauty...Our driver was nice & friendly makes the trip enjoyable t...
The scenic beauty of the place took our breath away, Each attraction was simply amazing, The trips went exactly as per the itinerary which we missed no...
Trip Location: Gangtok
- Plan a vacation to the northeast with your family, friends or partner and grab an opportune moment of traveling to places like Gangtok, Lachen and Lachung, three of Sikkim's best possessions. A part of the Gangtok tour packages from NJP, all these places would lure you with attractions ranging from mountains, wildlife parks, temples, glacial lakes and make your trip time in Sikkim unforgettable.
- Day 1 of your vacation with the Gangtok packages from NJP will begin with our representative making a pick-up at the NJP railway-station.
- You will then hit the road to get to Gangtok where you will be transferred to a hotel.
- This day of the tour is for your leisure and you can spend it by visiting MG Marg or just stay in the hotel to relax.
- Day 2, you will start your sightseeing tour with a visit to the Tsomgo Lake, situated at a height of 3780 meters, it is surrounded by affluent natural environs.
- From there the next spot will be the shrine of Baba Harbhajan Singh known as Baba Mandir.
- Another optional attraction that you can choose to visit on this day is the Nathula Pass.
- Day 3, will consist of traveling to Lachen - it is a mountain village perched at an elevation of 2895 meters and is entirely covered in vibrant meadows.
- Along the way you will cross another hamlet named Chungthang. Along with that, you will also stop-over at the Naga falls and Singhik viewpoint.
- After your arrival in Lachen, you will check-into a hotel and stay the night.
- Day 4, you will set out early morning for Thangu - a small village located about 30 kilometers from Lachen.
- Have local breakfast here and then continue traveling to Kanchenjunga National Park.
- Then you will go to the glacial Gurudongmar Lake. Spend a good half of your day here and then proceed to the next stop of this vacation, Lachung.
- Day 5, will be dedicated for a full day trip to the Yumthang Valley also known as 'Valley of flowers' for the vast lands filled with colorful alpine flowers. This place is situated at a height of 3596 meters and 26 kilometers from Lachung.
- Later you will return to your hotel in Lachung for lunch and a little rest.
- You will then depart for Gangtok and get checked-into a hotel upon arrival.
- Day 6, this is going to be the last day of the trip where you will travel to the NJP railway-station to make return journeys to your homes with cherishable memories.
Your six days Gangtok tour package from NJP begins with your arrival at the NJP Railway Station, where our representative will welcome and escort you to your hotel in Gangtok.
Upon arrival, check-in at your hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
Explore the beautiful surroundings and take a stroll through the famous MG Road.
Explore the local food joints for sampling some of the local delicacies.
Later, return to your hotel for a peaceful overnight stay.
Wake up early on the second day of your holiday to enjoy a healthy breakfast.
Post breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Gangtok on the Gangtok packages from NJP.
Reach the picturesque Tsomgo Lake, a glacial lake situated at the height of 12400 feet above sea level, and feel mesmerized by the crystal clear waters and the alluring beauty of the surroundings.
Next, stop at the shrine of Baba Harbhajan Singh, which is worshipped in remembrance of the great Indian Army soldier, Major Harbhajan Singh.
Return to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
After a mouth-watering breakfast, you proceed to the beautiful village of Lachen, a heavenly offbeat destination located at an altitude of 9500 feet above sea level.
The 6-hour journey will take you through many scenic viewpoints including, Chungthang, which is the confluence of the rivers Lachen and Lachung.
Upon reaching the Lachen village, you will be able to spot the magnificent snow-capped mountains of Khangchendzonga and Siniolchu.
Complete the hassle-free check-in process at the hotel and relax in your comfortable rooms.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Wake up early for an exciting day on the Gangtok Trip packages from NJP as an exciting day awaits ahead.
Begin the day with a visit to the second-highest lake in the world - Gurudongmar Lake, which is famous for its green crystal clear waters.
Head back to the hotel to have lunch. Later, proceed towards the quaint village of Lachung on a drive that will take you through the Khangchendzonga National Park.
Swiftly complete the check-in process and head to your rooms to relax.
Enjoy a peaceful overnight stay at your hotel in Lachung.
Have a healthy breakfast and get ready for a half-day excursion to scenic Yumthang Valley also known as the ‘Valley of flowers’.
You will be fascinated by the pretty Rhododendron trees and the animals such as yaks, billy goats and horses grazing all around.
As you pass through the Yumthang Valley, which is located about 26 KM away from Lachung, you will spot beautiful Rhododendron trees and many other alpine flowers in this scenic valley.
Have a delectable lunch at the hotel and proceed to Gangtok to carry on the Gangtok packages from NJP.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast on the final day of the Gangtok tour packages from NJP
Get ready for departure as you check-out from the hotel and are dropped off at the railway station
Return with cherishable memories!
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Gangtok-Tour was the best tour I had so far...Each place arrived blew us away by its beauty...Our driver was nice & friendly makes the trip enjoyable throughout...We had a great chit-chat which we get to know many interesting stories and history of Sikkim...It was definitely a great-trip which worth all that I have paid for...Hope to return back one day.
Rated : 5.0
The scenic beauty of the place took our breath away, Each attraction was simply amazing, The trips went exactly as per the itinerary which we missed nothing from it...All inclusions were nice and their services too... Nice experience with Thrillophilia.
Rated : 5.0
We were picked up from Bagdogra airport and on our way to Gangtok, we drove across Mahananda wildlife sanctuary, it was such a green drive. We explored MG road and Lal market in the evening. We also visited the famous Tsomgo lake, Kyongnosla, and Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.