North Sikkim Tour Highlights
- Get mesmerized by the spectacular view of India’s highest peak - Kanchenjunga which is perched at a height of around 8,586 m
- Explore the only accessible pass NathuLa which is Indo - China border
- Cherish the vivacious shades of Tsomgo Lake edified by the shining sunshine.
- Explore the multi color belt covered with varieties of flowers Yumthang Valley
- Have an experiential visit to the last station of human progression - Zero point.
North Sikkim Tour Overview
About the destination:
North Sikkim Tour with Lachen and Lachung is the most lovely journey of Nature, particularly, the investigation of the eastern mountain scope of the Great Himalaya. Perhaps the most stunning scenes in India, the locale of the Northern piece of the Sikkim state is the wonder of Nature of the Earth. The unblemished perspective on the white blanketed peaks, lively cascades, clamoring waterways, grand lakes and the striking widely varied vegetation have the ability to entrance its guests with its stupendous Natural immaculate magnificence.
Quick Facts of North Sikkim Tour with Lachen Lachung :
Start Point/ End Point : IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up/ Drop Timing : As per Traveler Convenience
Duration : 5 Nights & 6 Days
Destinations Covered : Gangtok - Nathu La - Lachen - Lachung
Customization : Available
Inclusions of North Sikkim Tour with Lachen Lachung
- Breakfast on All Days
- All Meals in Lachen and Lachung
- Vehicle : Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
About the tour:
- After arriving at the Bagdogra Airport or the NJP railway station, you will be picked up by a representative and later will be taken to the hotel in Gangtok.
- During the sightseeing trip, you will visit the major destinations like Tsomgo Lake-known for its serene views and nature trails, Kyongnosla Lake-the beautiful lake that will definitely refresh your senses, and Baba Mandir-known for the answered prayers.
- Later, head to the beautiful Lachen and pass through the quaint hamlet of Chungthang, famous for being quite near to the Kanchenjunga peak.
- You will also be visiting the Tashi viewpoint, the seven sister waterfalls, the Naga Waterfalls Gurudongmar Lake and more.
- Also, explore the wildernes of the Kanchenjunga National Park and witness the confluence of Lachung Chu and Lachen Chu and also take a dip at the natural hot spring.
- You will be provided with comfortable accommodation, a guide, and transportation during the 6-day tour.
- Hearty breakfast is also included in the package and all the meals are included during the stay at Lachung and Lachen.
- All equipment, meal areas, accommodation, etc. are sanitized before and after every use to ensure the utmost safety and hygiene of the travelers.
More Details about North Sikkim Tour
Know Before You Go for North Sikkim Tour
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Pick up from airport should be mandatorily between 05:00 AM to 07:00 PM. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Traveller is advised to let Thrillophilia know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Thrillophilia can rearrange their Itinerary.
- As per state guidelines, travellers wearing a turban are not allowed in Lachen.
- By default, we arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, Vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in main market area between 08:00 AM– 20:00 PM thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotel in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pelling.
- Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 4000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir is included in the package.
- Mt. Katao, Kalapathhar, Chopta Valley and Zero Point can be added on the extra cost of 4000/spot, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable for North Sikkim)
- Cholamo Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Senior citizens and travellers younger than 4 years are not recommended to go to Gurudongmar Lake because of low oxygen. Permits for the infant under 2 years of age are not granted by North Sikkim tourism that means if you have a baby, You will not be allowed to go to North Sikkim.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
Things To Carry for North Sikkim Tour
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf