Silvassa ResortsRas Resorts, Golden Pond Resort, VITS Kamats Resort, Daman Ganga Valley Resort, Treat Resort, Hill View Resort, Peninsula Kalay Resort, and many more.
Perched at enchanting locations and offering top-class amenities Silvassa resorts are as glorious and stunning as the city itself. These resorts are known to present spellbinding decor, elegant architecture, comfortable rooms, and a number of mind-boggling facilities.
No matter if you are a business traveler or a leisure seeker, the resorts in Silvassa feature everything to get your stay covered. Furthermore, whether you are a peace seeker, an adventure fanatic, or a romance seeker, you can easily find a resort that suits your travel mood in the city.
Whether your concern is your budget, family, or business, you can surely get the best resorts in Silvassa meeting your specific requirement. While the Himayvan Health Resort and the Hill View Resort will offer you a luxurious yet economical stay, the Ras Resort and the VITS Kamats Resort will let you bask in luxury.
While the Treat Resort and the Dadra Adventure Resort will let your kids experience fun and thrill, the Pluz resort and the Daman Ganga Valley Resort will let you have un-disturbed corporate proceedings.
People Also Ask About Resorts in Silvassa
Which are the best resorts in Silvassa?
1. Ras Resorts: Exhibiting a Portuguese style architectural design, Ras Resort is one of the most popular and celebrated resorts in Silvassa. Perched on the Daman Ganga riverbanks, this resort offers unmatched lavishness with its luxury spa, splendid bar, and poolside dining.
The property is equipped with a set of classy executive rooms that offer spectacular river views to wake up to every morning. While the resort offers a recreation zone, a pool, and karaoke for the leisure travelers, it also offers conference halls, secretarial services, and business services for the corporate travelers.
Location: 128, P-1, Ras Resorts, Silvassa Naroli Road, Silvassa, Dadra And Nagar Haveli 396230
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant, fitness center, spa & massage, outdoor sports, bike rental
2. Treat Resort: Located in proximity to the top tourist spots, including Dudhni Lake, Silvassa Tribal Museum, Deer Park, and Swaminarayan Temple, Treat Resort is a tastefully designed modern property. The resort features over 200 deluxe, super deluxe, and executive rooms that are furnished with contemporary amenities and offers enchanting garden and pool views.
The property has a set of 5 conference halls to offer its business guests an uncompromised proceeding of corporate work. It also has a multi-cuisine restaurant and bar lounge to let the guests cater to their culinary desires.
Location: Sayli Rd, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396230
Amenities: Swimming pool, lawns, restaurant & bar, conference room, gym, waterpark
3. Daman Ganga Valley Resort: Located on the outskirts of Daman, the stunningly designed Daman Ganga Valley Resort is one of the most luxurious resorts in Silvassa with swimming pool. This classy resort showcases a Portuguese colonial architecture and offers modern facilities. The property features well-appointed deluxe, executive, and suite rooms that flaunt tranquil in-room Jacuzzis.
It also has a poolside party lawn and an on-campus water park to ensure the guests are entertained and enjoy a joyous stay. The resort also boasts a conference hall and business rooms to welcome business travelers as well.
Location: Naroli Road, opposite Vandhara Garden, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396230
Amenities: Swimming pool, conference hall, Jacuzzi, banquet hall, water park, restaurants
4. VITS Kamats Resort, Silvassa: Tucked in the lap of nature, VITS Kamats Resort is one of the best resorts in Silvassa, which captures the attention of every traveler owing to its magnificence and lavishness. The tastefully adorned rooms of the resort allow the guests to wake up to lush green surroundings that pledge to burst their stress and help them rejuvenate and revive.
To further enhance the tranquil experience, the property also boasts a pristine swimming pool and a multi-cuisine restaurant offering delectable cuisines.
Location: Naroli Road, opp. Swaminarayan Road, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396230
Amenities: Swimming pool, conference hall, in-house restaurant, poolside party lawn
5. Golden Pond Resort: Known as one of the most adventure-friendly Silvassa resorts, Golden Pond Resort is popular for its exhilarating outdoor activities, such as lion safari, trekking, and boating. The property features more than 100 air-conditioned deluxe and suite rooms that are fully furnished to offer the guests a comfortable stay.
The multi-cuisine restaurant of the resort presents unparalleled culinary wonders including South Indian, Mughlai, Tandoori, and Punjabi cuisines.
Location: Near Forest Rest House, Khanvel Talasari Road, Village Chauda, Khanvel, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396230
Amenities: In-house restaurant, swimming pool, kids play area, on-site lawn, health club
6. Peninsula Kalay Resort: Spread across a huge area of around 100 acres, Peninsula Kalay Resort is one of the most serene resorts in Silvassa with swimming pool. Owing to its breathtaking location, the resort pledges to fill your day with the gurgling sounds of water bodies, the chirpings of colorful birds, and the panoramic views of lush forests.
Known for its peaceful nature treks and a plethora of exhilarating water sports and excursions, this resort calls on to nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Location: Sitafal wadi, Kalay village, Near Jampore beach, Moti Daman
Amenities: Swimming pool, restaurant, banquet hall, business center, indoor activities, health club
7. Hill View Resort: Packed with gorgeous rooms with Jacuzzis, an upmarket restaurant-cum-bar, a serene pool, and a plethora of outdoor and indoor games, Hill View Resort is a perfect holiday abode. The resort offers the leisure seekers the ultimate chance to indulge in a number of fun activities, including picnicking, trekking, boating, swimming, and sightseeing.
They also arrange get togethers, cultural festivals, and other social events for the entertainment of their patrons. Furthermore, they also offer airport/railway station pickup & drop off services for a more convenient experience.
Location: Village Chauda, Near Khanvel Garden, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396230
Amenities: Swimming pool, fitness center, spa, in-house restaurant, conference & banquet halls, indoor games
8. Himayvan Health Resort: Known as one of the eco-friendly Silvassa resorts, Himayvan Health Resort is set in an enchanting landscape and surrounded by a peaceful environment. The resort offers elegantly adorned cottages that allow the guests to wake up to lush greenery.
The property also has a health spa and a gym to ensure a health-focussed and rejuvenating stay for the holidaymakers. In addition to all these, they also arrange bonfires and sightseeing tours for the recreation of their guests.
Location: Kauncha Jetty Road., Kauncha - Dudhani, 396230
Amenities: In-house restaurant & bar, fitness center, swimming pool, spa, children's play area, lawn
9. Pluz Resort: Packed with a spacious conference hall and a set of sophisticated corporate halls, Pluz resort is counted among the top business-friendly resorts in Silvassa. This elegant resort is known widely for its excellent services, courteous staff, warm welcome, comfort stay, and unique style.
The property features well-furnished single, double bedded, triple bedded, and 4-bedded rooms that pledge the guests a lavish stay. It also offers wide areas to host grand occasions and social events for its guests.
Location: Survey No 203/3, Naroli, Silvassa, 396235
Amenities: Banquet hall, corporate & conference halls, fitness center, party lawn, swimming pool
10. Dadra Adventure Resort: Located 9.5 kilometers away from the heart of Silvassa, Dadra Adventure Resort is known popularly for its top-class amenities and unrivaled services. This elegant resort is equipped with 28 well-appointed deluxe, twin deluxe, and suite rooms that offer unparalleled panoramic views of the city.
Known as one of the most recreation-friendly Silvassa resorts, this property features a pristine pool, squash court, table tennis, karaoke, playground, games room, and water sports. With a restaurant, bar, and coffee shop, the resort is properly facilitated to serve its guests culinary needs.
Location: Next to Dadra Garden, Silvassa-Vapi Road, Dadra, Silvassa, 396230
Amenities: Fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, spa & massage, children's play area, restaurant & bar, garden
Which are the top budget resorts in Silvassa?
1. Sterling Daman:
Known for its strategic beach location and unique historical tinge, Sterling Daman offers a totally blissful and sophisticated stay.
2. Radhika Beach Resort:
Known for its indulgent services, tantalising food, elegant ambiance, and spectacular sights of the azure Arabian Sea, Radhika Beach Resort lets you enjoy a lavish stay at a pocket-friendly deal.
3. Daman - Casa Tesoro:
Enclosed by lush coconut plantations, Daman - Casa Tesoro is a family-friendly resort offering a kids’ pool, bonfire, a multi-cuisine restaurant, a spa, and many indoor games.
4. Silent Resort:
With 13 well-appointed rooms spread across 2 floors, Silent Resort is a very basic accommodation facility offering a decent stay.
Which are the Silvassa resorts with swimming pools?
1. Lords Resort:
Featuring comfortable rooms, a shimmering pool, and complimentary breakfast, Lords Resort can be a nice pick for a weekend getaway with friends and family.
2. Green Valley Resort:
With spacious rooms, beautiful gardens, a pristine swimming pool, and a spacious games room, Green Valley Resort offers a soothing and joyous stay.
3. Cidade De Daman - Beach Resort:
Known for its huge swimming pool with azure waters, Cidade De Daman offers a truly tranquil and rejuvenating stay near Devka Beach.
4. Mirasol Resort:
Boasting style, tranquility, and heritage, Mirasol Resort is known for its umpteen varieties of exhilarating aqua activities
Which are the resorts in Silvassa for family?
1. Gold Beach Resort:
From spacious rooms and jacuzzis to private beach access and outdoor pool, Gold Beach Resort has everything for a laid-back vacation with your loved ones.
2. Sandy Resort Daman:
Sandy Resort allows you to enjoy an enchanting vacation packed with a green environment, sea view rooms, poolside restaurant, and private parties.
3. Hardys Villa Resort:
Offering a relaxed ambiance, Hardys Villa Resort is known widely for its skillfully prepared culinary wonders including seafood, cocktails, and Indian and international delicacies.
4. Silver Sands Beach Resort:
With 62 spacious rooms, a blue pool, a fully-furnished gym, and a multi-specialty restaurant, Silver Sands Beach Resort lets the guests bask in the goodness luxurious amenities
Which are the Silvassa resorts for couples?
1. Hotel The Seven:
Packed with lavish suites and a grand restaurant, The Seven lets the couples soak in solace and elegance.
2. Wonderland Resort:
Known as one of the best resorts in Silvassa for couples, Wonderland Resort offers a peaceful environment, delicious delicacies, and a variety of indoor and outdoor games.
3. Khanvel Resort:
Situated in proximity to Vasona Lion Safari, Khanvel Resort offers private gardens, and DJ nights to ensure the lovebirds enjoy a romantic and intimate holiday.
4. Lotus Riverside Resort:
Perched near river Daman Ganga, Lotus Riverside Resort offers upgraded rooms and complimentary breakfast for you to enjoy a laid-back holiday with your sweetheart.
What is the best time to visit Silvassa?
The most ideal time for visiting the city of Silvassa is during the winter season, from the month of October until the month of March.
Winter season (October to March)
Winter is the peak season in Silvassa when morning and evenings are tolerably cold and the afternoons are balmy and warm. This time of the year is just perfect for enjoying fun-filled activities like sightseeing, picnicking, water sports, and lion safari.
Summer season (April to June)
Summer is generally very hot and humid in Silvassa, which makes tourist activities a bit difficult especially during the afternoon. The evenings are usually a bit comforting, thereby allowing outdoor activities like shopping and food touring.
Monsoon (July to September)
Monsoons generally bring moderate to heavy rainfalls in Silvassa. The rains usually transform the place into a photogenic location, which invites monsoon lovers and offbeat travelers.
What facilities will I get at resorts in Silvassa?
The resorts in Silvassa are equipped with all kinds of basic and luxury facilities to ensure the guests enjoy a convenient and fun-filled stay. Some of the common facilities you can expect to enjoy during your stay in the resorts here include:
- Clean rooms
- In-house restaurant & bar
- Cafe & coffee shop
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Spa & massage center
- Children's play area
- Well-maintained gardens
- Banquet & conference halls
- Health club
- Business and secretarial services
- 24 hours room service & housekeeping
- 24 hours front desk
- In-house laundry services
- First-aid & on-call doctor
- Vehicles on rent
- Airport pickup & drop off services
- 24/7 CCTV & security
- Seating area
What activities can we do in Silvassa resort?
The Silvassa resorts offer their guests the chance to indulge in umpteen varieties of recreational activities in the course of their stay. Some of the common activities offered by the best resorts in Silvassa are:
- Sightseeing tours
- Nature walks
- Trekking & hiking tours
- Swimming and sunbathing
- Excursion tours
- Water sports like boating, canoeing, and jet skiing
- Table tennis
- Carrom & chess
- Cultural activities
- Get-togethers & social events
- Lion safaris
What is the lowest & highest price Silvassa resort?
The price of the Silvassa resorts start from as low as INR 1,700 and go as high as INR 9,000 per night. The cost of the resorts here generally vary on the basis of the location of the properties and the amenities offered by them.