Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Reykjavík
- Iceland is a nordic island country located in the Northern Atlantic Ocean that is known for its mesmerizing glaciers, the Northern Lights, many active volcanoes and moon-like craters, hot springs and geysers and plenty more. And with Thrillophilia's Iceland tour package from India, you can travel across the most beautiful Icelandic destinations over 10 days.
- On Day 1 of the Iceland package from India, you will arrive at the Keflavik International Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel in Reykjavik for check-in. Afterwards, you can enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Choose to go out in the evening to explore the museums, restaurants, streets and more before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will have breakfast and get checked-out from the hotel before travelling to the Golden Circle, a popular route containing popular Icelandic highlights like - Þingvellir National Park, the Geysir geothermal hot spring and it's neighbouring active geyser Strokkur. Along with that, you will also pay a visit to the Gullfoss waterfall and the old implosion crater of Kerið. Later, you will get checked into a hotel in the Hvolsvöllur area for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and go to the spectacular Seljalandsfoss waterfall, and the Skógarfoss falls. You will then travel to the village of Vík í Mýrdal and go to the black volcanic beach to get the views of rock formations Dyrhólaey and Reynisdrangar. The last stop of the day will be the Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon to go for a guided excursion by foot or snowmobile on a glacier. Finally, you will get checked-into a hotel in Kirkjubæjarklaustur/Skaftafell area and stay overnight.
- On Day 4, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and head to the Skaftafell - a part of the Vatnajökull National Park. Here you will have the chance to go for treks and participate in other activities. Apart from that, you will also go to the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon and go on a boat ride amid floating icebergs. In the end, you will be driven to the hotel in the Höfn or Djúpivogur area for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5 and 6 - Lake Mývatn. You will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and set forth to East Iceland while enjoying unmatched views of fishing villages, tundra, fjords and other landscaping on the way. Upon reaching the Lake Mývatn area you will get to explore places like - the Krafla volcano, the curiously-coloured Námaskarð pass, the massive crater of Hverfell and the lunar-like pseudo-craters at Skútustaðir. In the end, you will get checked into a hotel for an overnight stay
- The next day you will have breakfast before going on another round of sightseeing in Lake Mývatn area which will include places like - the village of Húsavík for a whale-watching trip, Jökulsárgljúfur, the hoof-shaped Ásbyrgi canyon, the Dettifoss waterfall and a bath at the geothermal waters of the Mývatn Nature Baths. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7, you will have breakfast and spend a few morning hours around Lake Mývatn, visiting the Goðafoss waterfall. Afterwards, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and travel to the next destination, on your way you will stop by the charming town of Akureyri for shopping and a visit to the museums and the botanical garden. From here, you can either choose to travel straight to Skagafjörður or opt for a detour to Tröllaskagi to enjoy the scenery of mountains, cliffs and fjords. Lastly, you will get checked-into a hotel in Skagafjörður for a stay overnight.
- On Day 8, you will check-out from the hotel after having breakfast and set forth to the Snæfellsnes Peninsula. On the way, you will get to see the countless Vatnsdalshólar and the Þingeyrakirkja church. You may also choose to make a stop at the living museum at Eiríksstaðir, and the hot geothermal pool of Guðrúnarlaug. Alternatively, you can choose to pay a visit to the fishing village of Stykkishólmur, on the Breiðafjörður Bay. By the end of the day, you will get transferred to the hotel in the Snæfellsnes Peninsula / Borgarfjörður area for an overnight stay.
- On Day 9, you will get check-out done at the hotel after having breakfast and go to the Snæfellsjökull National Park, Dritvík Cove, Lóndrangar Cliffs as well as Hellnar and Arnarstapi Cliffs and the black volcanic beach of Djúpalónssandur. In the evening, you will reach Reykjavik, get checked into a hotel and stay overnight.
- On Day 10 of the Iceland tour package from India, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Start your Iceland tour package from India and upon arrival at Keflavik airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
Reach the hotel and have a hassle-free check-in and enjoy the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, head out to explore the city on your own and explore nearby places.
After a wonderful evening, head back to the hotel.
After breakfast, get picked up from the hotel to explore the famous Golden Circle route as per your Iceland tour package from India.
Our first location of this southern Iceland route is the Thingvellir National Park, an important site of historical, cultural and geographical significance.
You will witness grass-covered lava fields, diverse flora and fauna towered by mountains from three sides.
Next stop is the Geysir Geothermal Area, famous for its hot water springs eruption.
Later proceed to visit the Gullfoss waterfall, this natural site is famous among tourists for its hypnotic two-tiered cascade and scenic view.
Our last stop is Kerið, located outside the golden route, this 55-metre deep crater is 3000 years old, and is a part of the collection of crater-hills in Tjarnarhólar area.
After the tour, have an overnight stay at the hotel in the Hvolsvöllur area.
After having a delicious breakfast, get ready for a tour of Waterfalls and Volcanic beaches.
Start your day with a visit to Seljalandsfoss waterfall, popular among tourists due to its shape, which has a footpath at the base of the walls which allows walking behind the chute.
Later visit the Skógafoss waterfalls and lose yourself in its photogenic beauty.
A visit to the village of Vík í Mýrdal to visit the Blacksand volcanic beach, where you will see the rock formations Dyrhólaey and Reynisdrangar followed by a visit to Fjaðrárgljúfur canyon.
Have an overnight stay at Kirkjubæjarklaustur/Skaftafell area.
After having breakfast, set out for a full-day tour of sightseeing. Today you will be visiting glaciers and Icebergs of Iceland.
You will visit Skaftafell, Iceland’s Largest national park, where you will witness picturesque views of lush vegetation, icebergs, canyons, hanging valleys, ice tunnels and arches and glacial rivers.
After exploring Skaftafell, head to visit the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, where you can enjoy boating in the lagoon spotted with floating icebergs.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Höfn or Djúpivogur.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check-out from the hotel and drive to east Iceland to visit some of the popular tourist attractions.
First stop is Lake Mývatn, where you will capture a breath-taking sight of Krafla volcano, the Námaskarð pass, the large crater of Hverfell and the lunar-like pseudo-craters at Skútustaðir.
After the tour, have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, be prepared to explore the nearby attractions of Lake Mývatn area.
Your Iceland package from India offers you a once-in-a-lifetime experience of whale- watching in the Húsavík village.
Next, head out to visit the Jökulsárgljúfur; where you will be visiting the Vatnajökull National Park, Ásbyrgi canyon and Dettifoss, the most powerful waterfall in Europe.
Enjoy a bath in the geothermal waters of the Mývatn Nature Baths and relax.
After a wonderful experience, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Akureyri.
On your way, make a stop to visit the Goðafoss waterfalls, also called the waterfalls of the Gods.
Reach Akureyri and take a walk in the local markets or visit the museum and the botanical gardens.
On your way, visit Trollaskagi and then head to visit Siglufjörður, which was once the centre of fleering ports across the world.
Reach Hofsós and relax in the thermal pool for a while.
After reaching Skagfjörður, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and start your journey to the greatest Snæfellsnes Peninsula, often referred to as “Iceland in Miniature”.
On your way, you will be visiting Vatnsdalshólar and the beautiful Þingeyrakirkja church.
Take a tour of the living museum at Eiríksstaðir and pay a visit to the geothermal pool of Guðrúnarlaug.
If time permits, visit Stykkishólmur, a fishing village overlooking Breiðafjörður Bay.
Head to Súgandisey viewpoint and capture a picturesque view of the town.
After having breakfast, head out to visit the Snæfellsjökull National Park, where you will witness exotic wildlife, birdlife, lush green valleys and lava fields.
A visit to the Dritvík Cove, Lóndrangar Cliffs as well as Hellnar and Arnarstapi Cliffs.
Pack your bags and get transferred to Reykjavík.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the Keflavík International Airport for your return journey as your tour package for Iceland from India reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Iceland is one amazing place to visit. I visited with my friends and it was an experience one could never forget. Would definitely visit with the team again, admirable work.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.