Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Visiting South & West Iceland that with a self-drive tour for the span of 8-days was such a great tour we had...It will be complicated and you should i...
I was totally in love with this trip, It was so well-organized and well-executed, all arrangements were beyond our expectations, the place has natural ...
Trip Location: Reykjavík
- Iceland is widely popular for its amazing landscapes and self-drive adventure rides. Visiting this country, you will be able to visit a number of historical locations and spend time at some of the best known natural attractions like magical Snæfellsjökull glacier; beautiful waterfalls, bubbling hot springs, and the famous “Golden Circle” route. You can also take part in some adventure and fun-filled activities. On the last day of the trip, you will be packing your bags to return back to your hometown after spending some wonderful time in Iceland.
- On the first day of the tour, you will be arriving at Keflavik Airport and then you will be transferred to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day in relaxation.
- On the second day of the tour, you will be driving through the beautiful Borgarfjörður area, Hraunfossar, Barnafoss, Deildartunguhver hot spring, and Háafell Goat Farm. You will also visit Krauma, geothermal baths, lava tunnel Víðgelmir, Viking history of Iceland, and Icelandic Settlement Center in Borgarnes.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be driving to the magical Snæfellsnes peninsula. You will be able to visit sights such as the Dritvík Cove, the Lóndrangar Cliffs, the Arnarstapi Cliffs, the hamlet of Hellnar and various other small fishing villages.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be visiting some of the popular attractions on the classic golden circle route. You can take the Kaldidalur route. You will visit Þingvellir National Park, Haukadalur geothermal area, Strokkur, and Gullfoss waterfall.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be visiting the Seljalandsfoss waterfall, black volcanic sand beach south of Vík, and the charming village Kirkjubæjarklaustur.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be exploring Skaftafell, Vatnajökull National Park, Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon, the Fjallsárlón ice lagoon.
- On the next day, you will be visiting the south coast to the Reykjanes peninsula and will stop at Fjaðrarárgljúfur canyon, mud pots at Seltún, Lake Kleifarvatn, and Blue Lagoon geothermal Spa.
- Iceland is widely popular for its amazing landscapes and self-drive adventure rides. Visiting this country, you will be able to visit a number of historical locations and spend time at some of the best known natural attractions like magical Snæfellsjökull glacier; beautiful waterfalls, bubbling hot springs, and the famous “Golden Circle” route. You can also take part in some adventure and fun-filled activities.
On the last day of the trip, you will be packing your bags to return back to your hometown after spending some wonderful time in Iceland.
On arrival at Keflavik Airport, our representative will receive you and escort you to the hotel.
Complete your Check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can take a tour of the city and experience the hustling vibes of the city.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out to explore the Borgarfjörður area.
Today, you will be visiting the twin waterfalls Hraunfossar and Barnafoss and later take a dip in the host springs of Deildartunguhver.
After the hot springs, take a short walk through the Háafell Goat Farm.
Next, you can enjoy optional activities and sightseeing for a splendid experience of the lifestyle in West Iceland.
After a wonderful tour of South West Iceland, check-into the hotel and have an overnight stay in the Borgarfjörður area.
After having a hot refreshing breakfast in the morning, set out for a trip to Snæfellsnes peninsula.
Start driving to the Snæfellsjökull glacier, believed to be one of seven energy hotspots of earth.
On your way to the destination, you will see the Dritvík Cove, the Lóndrangar Cliffs, the Arnarstapi Cliffs, the hamlet of Hellnar and a few small fishing villages.
Feel the misty heat of the afternoon sun falling upon you as you spend some time at Djúpalónssandur beach.
Witness the mesmerizing Snæfellsjökull glacier and after the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in the Borgarfjörður area.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start driving to witness the Golden Circle, a tourist route covering 300 kms area and three world renowned tourist attractions; Þingvellir National Park, Geysir Geothermal Area and Gullfoss waterfall.
Our first stop is the Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its rift valley with tectonic plates.
Our next stop is Haukadalur geothermal area, a natural site famous for its Geysir (a periodically spouting hot spring) and Strokkur, an active geysir.
Our last stop is the two-tiered Gullfoss waterfall, one of Iceland’s most memorable sights which seems like a magnificent river vanishing in the earth.
After the tour, check-in at the hotel, have dinner and an overnight stay in the Gullfoss area.
Enjoy an appetizing breakfast in the morning and begin your journey to the magical Seljalandsfoss waterfall.
This 60-meter tall waterfall has a hidden misty cascade and the surrounding greenery is just a pleasure to sight.
Next, proceed to the black volcanic sand beach where you will witness the rock formations of Reynisdrangar and Dyrhólaey.
As the sun sets, drive toKirkjubæjarklaustur village and check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, gear up for a trip to explore Skaftafell and Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
Today you will be spending your day in Ice, first you will be visiting Skaftafell. This beauty in wilderness is a part of Vatnajökull National Park, where you can enjoy a short hike to the Svartifoss waterfall.
You can also indulge in glacier walk or ice-climbing activity.
Next, you will be visiting Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon and the Fjallsárlón ice lagoon where you can enjoy a boat ride across the lagoon, and feel the chills of the floating icebergs.
Spend some time at the black sand beach by Jökulsárlón, known as the diamond beach.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start driving back to Reykjavik.
Today, you will drive along the south coast to the Reykjanes peninsula and on your way you will witness many jaw-dropping sites such as Fjaðrarárgljúfur canyon and the Dverghamrar "elf cliffs".
Explore the Reykjanes Peninsula, and witness many natural anomalies adding to the beauty of Iceland.
On your way, you can also visit the mud pots of Seltún and Lake Kleifarvatn and later proceed to see the Blue Lagoon geothermal Spa, renowned for its healing powers and unique milky blue color.
After reaching Reykjavik, drop your rental vehicle and check-in at the hotel.
Have dinner and spend the night at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport with wonderful memories of your trip.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Visiting South & West Iceland that with a self-drive tour for the span of 8-days was such a great tour we had...It will be complicated and you should ideally book everything months in advance since it was a long tour and it took time to planned and put all together what you are looking for on the trip...Thrillophilia was helpful in securing everything we needed...The place we discovered was breathtaking like waterfalls, glaciers, national parks, and lots more...The pre-booked hotel and transport were exactly as we wanted...The team was service-minded...My friends and I had a great time at this place.....
Rated : 5.0
I was totally in love with this trip, It was so well-organized and well-executed, all arrangements were beyond our expectations, the place has natural beauty everywhere which gave us good pictures in life for a lifetime memory, All the sightseeing places were truly interesting and each sight simply wow us, I worked with Thrillophilia agents over several months and they remained very pleasant and kind throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend booking with Thrillophilia as they take care of everything and you get to enjoy your vacation...Thank you so much for everything will get back with your team
Rated : 4.0
A self-drive tour at such a beautiful place like this was on top of the world experience...We had very simple planning, booking, and payment. The team helps us out with the perfect itinerary and understanding of what we actually want...All-time they support us with a clear-conversation, Which we had no single problems on this trip, We enjoyed this trip thoroughly from start till end, don't miss this trip!!! It is worth experiencing it...Best wishes to all who travel with Thrillophilia
Rated : 4.0
This trip will always remember and remains our favorite trip, South & West Iceland was a place must-visit once in a lifetime the place would definitely give you lots of surprises, We enjoyed the visit to Pingvellir National Park, Gullfoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfall, black sandy beaches, beautiful village and so on... I wish I can stay a little bit longer, I will surely return one day!!! Thanks, Thrillophilia for this dreaming destination, and the trip was amazingly executed as planned...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.