One of the most interesting and unique places to visit in Cairns, the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park offers an insight into the oldest living cultures in the world. Witness the indigenous dance performances along with arts, and taste some locally sourced food. Combining entertainment and education, the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park offers the most authentic experience in Australia.
A visit to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park offers a distinct glimpse into the world’s oldest living culture that dates back to more than 40000 years. The cultural experience makes it one of the best places to visit in Cairns where you can see dance, food and arts.
Enchanting you with mountain backdrops and the canopy of lush green rainforests, this cultural park is where you can celebrate the most important events of your life. It is praised as one of the most authentic Aboriginal tourists in Australia as it offers a unique experience by combining entertainment and education. The tourists here can participate in the interactive tours and activities to know more about the Tjapukai people who once lived in the tropical region from Cairns to Port Douglas and inland to Kuranda.
Highlights: It offers a rich cultural experience by having shows around the indigenous Aboriginal population of Australia.
Location: 4 Skyrail Dr, Smithfield QLD 4878, Australia
• Explore the world's oldest living civilization, which has been around for more than 40.000 years, by visiting Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park.
• Know that this Cultural park is one of the best sites to visit in Cairns, to enjoy dance, food, and art, owing to the cultural experience.
• Stroll around this cultural park, which will mesmerize you with its mountain backdrops and lush green rainforest canopy.
• Relish life's most significant occasions in Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park.
• Know that this park is hailed as one of Australia's most authentic Aboriginal tourist destinations as it provides a distinctive experience by fusing entertainment and education.
• Let your kids indulge in exploring the authentic and raw history of the cultures and heritage housed here.
• Take some time out to click some of the most amazing pictures at the many picturesque locations here, to take home some of the best memories.