Paragliding In Kullu Highlights
- Take off with your pilot from an elevated cliff and fly high in the sky at an altitude of 6300 ft
- Indulge in a breathtaking and spectacular aerial view of the Dhauladhar Himalayan Range, Pir Panjal mountains, Friendship Peak, and Green Kullu Valley
- You will get to witness the mesmerizing beauty of the Manali and the famous Solang Valley
- This Kullu paragliding package is valued at INR 2050 in the market
Paragliding In Kullu Overview
Start point: Gulaba, Kullu- Manali
Paragliding In Kullu timings: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Flight duration:10 minutes
About Paragliding In Kullu:
The paragliding site is situated on a lush green mountain cliff amidst the dense forests of Kullu valley. Be ready to unleash your adventurous spirit with 360-degree mountain views while flying across the spectacular mountains of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal mountain range. Paragliding in Kullu will be conducted with fully functional safety equipment and certified instructors.
About the Activity:
- The start point of the activity is Gulaba and the endpoint of the activity is Kothi.
- All the safety measures are followed throughout the course of the activity.
- Instructors are there to conduct the manner in an orderly manner.
- The inclusions of the paragliding in Kullu package are - paragliding for 10 minutes and safety gears along with a certified pilot.
How to reach?
The activity location is in Gulaba and one can access the destination using a public or a private mode of transportation. The exact activity location will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
Nearest Airport: Bhuntar Airport is the nearest airport situated at a distance of 48km from the paragliding site. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Bhuntar.
Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Junction is the nearest railway station situated at a distance of 291km from the paragliding site. Trains from major cities are available to reach Bhuntar.
Select Package Option
Paragliding in Kullu Valley
More Details about Paragliding In Kullu
Know Before You Go for Paragliding In Kullu
- The age criteria for the activity is 16- 60 years.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Weight Criteria: 40 kg - 100 Kg.
- No pick up and drop off available.
- Minimum 1 person is required to book paragliding in Kullu.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the Kullu paragliding package.
Things To Carry for Paragliding In Kullu
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes