1. MNM Stay Zone Homestay: Simple and spacious, MNM Stay Zone Homestay comprises five bedrooms and a common seating area, modishly styled. A large terrace overlooks the serene hills and the paddy fields, that serve as the perfect place to sip on some hot coffee at the crack of dawn. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast here during your stay.
Facilities: TV With Cable Connection, Hot Water, Free Wi-Fi, Indoor Games, Power Backup, Pickup Service, Candle Light Dinners On The Terrace And Campfires On Special Request.
Location: Opp. Hanuman Motors (Tata Showroom), Near Silas International School Nittur, Ambagilu Udupi-576105.
Price Range: Rs.1500-2000 per night.
2. Akuna Matata Homestay: A popular homestay in Udupi is Akuna Matata Homestay which offers tranquility by the beach and is known for its courteous staff. In all, the property has nine cottages with each cottage perfect for a 3-person stay. Kapu Beach and St. Mary’s Island are in close proximity and while there is a restaurant on the property, there are also a few good restaurants to dine at, just around the corner.
Facilities: Free Parking, Pet-friendly, Room Service, Restaurant, Airport Shuttle.
Location: Fisheries Road, Uchila, Udupi Taluk, Mangaluru, Karnataka 574117.
Price Range: Rs. 2500-3500 per night.
3. Vindhya Homestay: Describing itself as ‘Home Away From Home’, Vindhya Homestay is close to the beach and with basic amenities, makes for a great weekend stay. Kids can have a gala time at the playground while the elders can relax in the property’s garden, with a chilled beer. There’s also a common kitchen where you can cook a hot meal for yourself if you please!
Facilities: Terrace, Garden, Shared Kitchen, Beach, Diving, Children's Playground, Restaurant, Free Private Parking, Car Hire, Express Check-in/Check-out.
Location: Balaram Nagar, Thottam, Malpe, Karnataka 576108, India.
Price Range: Rs. 1500-2000 per night.
4. Balkatmane Homestay: If you’re looking for something among opulent Udupi homestays, Balkatmane is a great choice! It is a heritage spa known for easing your senses and offering top-notch amenities. It brings together a classic trio of relaxation, rejuvenation, and a refreshing change from city life. One that you’re sure to enjoy.
Facilities: Transportation Services, 24 Hour Reception Desk, Doctor On Call, Daily Housekeeping, Wi Fi (Only In Common Area), Ticket Tour Assistance, Lobby Lounge, Tv With Cable Channels, Campfire, International Plug, Washing Machine, Room Service, Parking, Lawn, Smoking Rooms Available.
Location: #314, Beloor Village, Kundapur Taluk, Udupi District, Beloor, Karnataka 576221.
Price Range: Rs. 4000-5000 per night.
5. Lakshani Homestay: Resembling a home right out of a fairytale, the antique architecture and aesthetic decor of Lakshani is what’s so eye-pleasing! It offers a peaceful stay, with a garden right at the centre of the property, along with an adjacent mini-pool which is home to turtles and fish. The homestay offers two air-conditioned bedrooms, a spacious living room, a kitchen, a dining area, and a sumptuous complimentary breakfast.
Facilities: Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Air-conditioned, Pet-friendly, Room Service, Airport Shuttle.
Location: Ramachandra Farm, Palli, Taluk, Karkala, Karnataka 574244.
Price Range: Rs. 3000-3500 per night.
6. Seascape Homestay: Located right near Malpe Beach, Seascape Homestay offers a pristine stay in a luxurious villa comprising 3 bedrooms, a huge hall, and an outdoor area overlooking the Arabian Sea. Coupled with lip-smacking food and exemplary hospitality, this homestay in Udupi, promises to be a memorable one!
Facilities: Kitchen, Air-conditioning, Free Parking On Premises, Laptop-friendly Workspace.
Location: Door no 1-64-2, Ward no. 1, Thottam Badanidiyoor, Udupi, Karnataka 576108.
Price Range: Rs. 4000-5000 per night.
7. Adigas Beach Village Home Stay: Situated in the heart of South Canara, right near the Beejadi Seashore, Adigas Beach Villa is a quaint heritage homestay that offers a traditional experience. One that mustn’t be missed! Its spacious rooms and coconut gardens enveloping it are truly like a breath of fresh air!
Facilities: Traditional Plantain Leaf Vegetarian Food, Uninterrupted Power Supply, Spacious and Naturally Ventilated, Common Kitchen, Wardrobes, Showers, Firewood Boiler for Hot Water.
Location: Subrahmanya Adigara Mane, Beach Road, Beejadi, Karnataka 576222.
Price Range: Price on Request.
8. Balakrishna Udupi Homestay: Amongst the simpler Udupi homestays is Balakrishna, which offers accommodation with a terrace. It comprises two bedrooms, a balcony, a common seating area, a kitchen, and a bathroom. If you’re looking for a leisurely getaway while relaxing in a lush garden, then Balakrishna is a great option!
Facilities: Free Private Parking, Kitchen, Dining Table, Wardrobe Or Closet, Private Bathroom, Clothes Rack, Terrace, Balcony, Garden, Fan, Air-Conditioning, Tile/Marble Floor, Private Entrance, Family Rooms, Non-smoking Rooms, Garden View.
Location: House No. 3, 5th Cross, 1st Lane, Gopalpura, Santhekatte, Udupi, Karnataka 576105.
Price Range: Approximately Rs. 3500 per night.
9. His Grace Homestay: Clean and cozy, His Grace Homestay is a fine property boasting of beautiful architecture. There are plenty of sightseeing spots nearby, including the popular St. Mary’s Island and the Malpe Beach. You can also enjoy coastal food around the corner or ask the property for a barbecue grill to cook up some delicious snacks for your gang!
Facilities: Air Conditioning, Dryer, Toiletries, Laptop Friendly Workspace, Tv, Washer, Wifi, Free Parking On Premises, Dining, Kitchen, 24 Hour Reception, Private Entrance, Hangers, Shampoo.
Location: His Grace - Dsouza Compound, Garadimajal, Kodavoor Post, UDUPI, 576106 India.
Price Range: Rs. 3500-4000 per night.
10. Parnakuti Homestay: Overlooking a picturesque green valley, Parnakuti is a homestay in Udupi, located at the foot of the Manipal Hill, which is home to some beautiful fauna. If you’re a nature lover, you’re in for a real treat at this venue, tucked away amidst dense forests with a splendid view of the sea, bang opposite.
Facilities: Air-Conditioning, 24 Hour Reception Desk, Doctor On Call, Balcony, Terrace, Local Guide, Laundry Service, Washing Machine, Kitchen, Parking, Caretaker, Living Room.
Location: 16-131-F4, Behind Syndicate Institute of Bank Management, 2nd Stage, Ananth Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104.
Price Range: Approximately Rs. 5000 per night.