Private 6 Days Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Get free upgradation to deluxe category accommodation with this limited period offer
- Fall in love with Ladakh as you get to see the perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Experience Ladakh in a sanitized private vehicle with utmost safety and comfort
- Visit Pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins while sitting in the backseat of your personal car,passing through the world’s highest motorable pass Khardung la.
- Get amazed by the ultra-wide landscapes, a wide variety of colors and musical Shyok river flowing midst the Nubra valley
Private 6 Days Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour Overview
About the destination:
This tour will make you fall in love with Ladakh as you get to see the amazing combination of mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and much more in a span of just 6 days.
A journey to the top of the world, Leh-Ladakh features most of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list. It offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Leh - Sham valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang la - Leh
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Night
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
Note: Customisation available on request. Please hit send enquiry button to get in touch with the destination expert.
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Stay at hygienic and well-sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permit for all restricted areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour.
- Camping with an evening bonfire
Things not to miss:
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
How to reach:
The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and other common destinations in India.
More Details about Private 6 Days Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Private 6 Days Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour
- For safety purposes, this tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
Things To Carry for Private 6 Days Leh Ladakh Sightseeing Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Mosquito & insect repellent