Malvan Water Sports
Browse through a wide range of water sports tours in Malvan with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book the best Malvan water sports packages with exciting deals & offers to pamper you on your Malvan trip.
Malvan, situated in the Sindhudurg area, is known for its extraordinary seashores, quiet backwaters, notable forts, adventurous water sports and the finger-licking Malvani cooking styles. The seashores of Malvan have an amazing coastline of dazzling white sands bordered with cashew, mango, and coconut palms. The enchantment of white sands and pristine waters along with water sports in Malvan is so reviving. The serene and calm environment of Tarkarli beach in Malvan attracts a large number of adventure junkies as there are ample water sports to do here. This popular beach here is known for a number of fun and frolic-filled activities in azure water.
Malvan water sports like scuba diving lets you explore the rich underwater world. Activities like jet-skiing, banana ride, parasailing, bumper ride, etc. are quite popular among tourists as it lets you sail over the blues. Malvan lets you explore different water sports activities at the best price and with safety. The water sports here are enough to pump your adrenaline rush and are a perfect way to spend some quality time with friends and family.
People Also Ask About Water Sports in Malvan
Which are the best watersports to do in Malvan?
1. Scuba Diving- Investigate the water under and witness the superb corals and brilliant marine existence with Scuba Diving in Malvan. You will get 12-30 feet submerged and get pictures clicked to have never-ending recollections that get engraved to you. It is an unusual experience of exploring the rich underwater world of the sea and blend with the amphibian friends and watch them live in their natural habitat, in an untamed manner. Life under the water is extraordinary.
Price -1099 rs per adult
Timings- 7 am to 3 pm
2. Snorkeling- Among the waterfront towns on the Konkan strip, one that has transcended the rest in fame must be the shoreline village of Malvan close to Tarkarli in Maharashtra. Known for a few submerged attractions that can be investigated by snorkeling, Malvan is a top pick with water babies. Regardless of whether you're a prepared snorkeller or a beginner, you will be guided and accompanied by a specialist mentor who will keep a nearby watch on you. Thrillophilla has snorkeling packages that will fulfill all your expectations of this thrill-filled underwater activity.
Price - 817 rs per adult
Timings - 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
3. Parasailing- Parasailing is the most energizing Water sport in Malvan. Envision flying in the sky like a bird with an incredible perspective on the sea. One is connected to the speedboat by a long rope, around 30-40 m. As soon as the boat gushes into the water, you will be raised upwards. The excellent blue sky above and the splendid water beneath are a captivating feast for the eye.
Price- 1200 rs per adult
Timings- 10:00 - Am- 2:00 Pm
4. Banana Boat- A banana ride is one of the famous water sports in Malvan. A banana boat is an unpowered, inflatable sporting boat implied for towing. These boats allow three to ten riders to sit on a bigger, fundamental cylinder tube and lay their feet on two side flanking tubes that settle on the boat. The fundamental cylinder is regularly yellow and banana-molded. A banana boat is attached to a speedboat/Jetski which maneuvers you into the ocean.
Price - INR 200 per adult
5. Bumper Ride- The bumper ride is one of the most exciting water sports in Malvan. This watersport is very simple and easy as it doesn't need any extreme abilities. The bumper ride is a gutsy water ride in which you are made to sit and is a gigantic elastic cylinder loaded up with air and pulled by a speed boat into the shadows of the ocean. Riding this donut molded boat is for the experienced searchers who are not happy with simply a boat ride.
Price - INR 900
Which are the best adventure things to do in Malvan?
1. Trekking- If you are ravenous for some climbing, the journeying ways of the Sahyadri, close to Malvan are worth experiencing. The seaside forts over the hilltop give a marvelous view of nature. The best trail here is towards the Vijaydurg Fort and the Padargad Fort as it is covered in gigantic rocks from the island of Kurte. Trekking here gives you a break from all the manly chaos for some time and you feel rejuvenated enough.
2. Safari at Mhadei Wildlife Sanctuary - The Mhadei Wildlife Sanctuary is set up to save the biodiversity of the Western Ghats including rich evergreen and deciduous timberlands. The Sanctuary has 250 types of birds and animals the most common are spotted Royal Bengal tigers, dark jaguars, panthers, woofing deer, wild pigs, Indian gaurs and countless other reptiles could be found here. The sanctuary also has an arrangement for guided tours and safaris.
3. Scuba diving- Scuba diving is the most loved Malvan water sport. Scuba diving lets you explore the rich underwater world. As you dive deep in the blues you get to watch the aquatic life in an untamed manner. The underwater world is quite vibrant and colorful as it’s filled with a number of fishes, algae, sponges, etc.
4. Parasailing- Parasailing is the most thrilled-filled activity as it’s a fusion of two adventures i.e. sailing and flying. The parasail is tied to a motorboat using a rope and as the boat fastens up you are left to fly high in the sky. The view of the Malvan beach from a certain height is a delight for the eye.
5. Water sports at Tsunami Island- Tsunami Island on the delta of the Tarkarli River is named after the Tsunami that hit in the year 2004 until then, this Island was unknown. Tsunami Island is a decent spot for water sports in Malvan like scuba jumping, parasailing, kayaking, and banana boat rides. The island is surrounded by several shops that sell sizzling hot fishes and crabs right from the grill. Sindhudurg Fort and Rock Garden lie in close proximity to Tsunami Island.
Is Malvan safe for water sports?
Yes, Malvan water sports are completely safe as every sport here is carried under the supervision of experts and all the equipment provided is of good quality.
What is the best time to visit Malvan for adventure activities?
The best time to visit Malvan is during early summers and late winters when the weather is moderate and calm. The waves are also not high and the water is generally still which makes it easier to indulge in water sports.