6 Days North Sikkim Highlights
- Embark on a spiritual journey to the Baba Mandir.
- Capture the beautiful and colourful alpine flowers blooming at the Yumthang valley.
- Visit one of the highest lakes in the world at a height of 17800Ft.
- Wakeup to the glimpse of India's highest peak - Kanchenjunga.
- Take the journey to one of the highest passes - Nathula connecting Indian & china.
6 Days North Sikkim Overview
About the destination:
The 6 Days Enthralling Group Tour to Sikkim gives you one of the most Memorable Experiences which is full of Adventure and Beautiful Sightseeings. Rolling hills, charming rhododendron blooming in the valleys, snowy glacial lakes, plethora of Buddhist monasteries are some of the highlights during the Sikkim trip. Beautified with excellent valleys, isolated and clean lanes, misty mountains, the 6 days group tour takes you through the untouched wonders of Gangtok, Lachen, and Lachung.
Quick Facts of 6 Days Enthralling Group Tour of Sikkim:
Start Point/ End Point: IXB Airport/ NJP Railway Station
Pick-up : 2:00 p.m.
Drop Timing: 11:00 AM
Duration : 5 Nights & 6 Days
Destinations Covered : Gangtok - Nathu La - Lachen - Lachung
Stay: Standard Sharing Hotel Accommodation on Double/ Triple Sharing
Transportation: Innova (as per Group Size)
Inclusions of 6 Days Enthralling Group Tour of Sikkim :
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Breakfast on All Days
- All Meals in Lachen and Lachung
- Vehicle : Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
Things Not to Miss :
- Stroll through the MG marg and taste the famous momo and thukpa.
- Shop the famous Buddhist Figurines & Prayer Flags: Peaceful Souvenirs.
- Walkthrough one of the highest lakes of the world - Gurudogmarg lake.
- Stop by Thangu valley to taste delicious noodles with a hot cup of tea.
- Embark on a spiritual journey to the Baba Mandir and then enjoy the beauty of Tsomgo Lake
More Details about 6 Days North Sikkim
Know Before You Go for 6 Days North Sikkim
- As per state guidelines, travellers wearing a turban are not allowed in Lachen.
- All Traveller including co-travellers must carry 2 passport size photo and 2 photocopies of a valid id proof along with the originals(voter id, passport, driving license, govt job dept id proof are only accepted). Travellers are recommended to share Soft copies with the tour operator on official WhatsApp chats/groups (Thrillophilia Chat groups) at least 3 days prior to the trip.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Pick up from airport should be mandatorily between 5 AM to 7 PM. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Traveller is advised to let Thrillophilia know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Thrillophilia can rearrange their Itinerary.
- By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, Vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in main market area between 8:00 – 20:00 thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotel in Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pelling.
- Nathula Pass is Indo-China Border which is operated by the Indian Army. There are some limitations to the entry of civilian therefore this place is optional in the itinerary. Travellers can opt for visiting this place at an additional charge directly to the tour operator. However, whether the travellers will be permitted to Nathula pass still depends on the instructions of Sikkim Tourism on the particular day of visit morning at 09:30 AM. Also, Nathula Check Post closes at 10:30 AM & is closed on Monday & Tuesday every week.
- Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 4000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir is included in the package
- Mt. Katao, Kalapathhar, Chopta Valley and Zero Point can be added on the extra cost of 4000/spot, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable for North Sikkim)
- Cholamo Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Thrillophilia may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind it in advance.
- North Sikkim includes tribal villages like Lachen & Lachung which has beautiful scenic views of Kanchenjunga range however they are very remote destinations where the accommodation quality may vary compared to accommodations in Gangtok or Darjeeling. The accommodation is very basic in nature, One may not expect luxuries here. There are no star categories in remote destinations such as Lachen & Lachung
- Senior citizens and travellers younger than 4 years are not recommended to go to Gurudongmar Lake because of low oxygen. Permits for the infant under 2 years of age are not granted by North Sikkim tourism that means if you have a baby, You will not be allowed to go to North Sikkim.
- Zero Point is not included in Itinerary & is optional. It is completely dependent on the weather.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try to provide an alternate feasible activity when it’s possible. A refund may not be applicable & we may not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- Real time cancellation is not entertained due to any reasons whatsoever. There will be no refund applicable. Rescheduling date of travel is treated as cancellation. 100% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee due to charges levied in pre-planning & pre-bookings.
- Cancellation as per cancellation policies on website.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Things To Carry for 6 Days North Sikkim
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Thermal inners
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf