Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Really this is very exciting!!! This is the trip of a lifetime!!! The whole things and experience even manage to exceed high expectations... Our local ...
The agent from this company was polite and friendly who loves to helps us with the trip destinations with details which we are okay with this Norway tr...
Trip Location: Oslo
- Fjords & Auroras of Norway are visited by tourists all through the year for its unique experience and unique winter activities. Taking this tour, you will be able to experience the best cruise trips, train trips and walking tours. If everything goes well, you will also be able to see the unique natural phenomenon of northern lights.
- On your arrival at Oslo‘s Gardermoen Airport, you will be taken to the city centre. You can choose to head out on an exploration tour to visit Royal Palace, Akershus fortress, Oslo City Hall, Oslo Opera House, and the Aker Brygge area, Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Viking Ship Museum and Karl Johans street.
- On the second day of the tour, you will be starting the Nutshell® railway journey towards Bergen. You will be able to visit Norway’s “mountainous rooftops” and charming villages like Gol and Geilo.
- On the third day of the trip, you will board a boat to Aurlandsfjord into the World Heritage-listed Nærøyfjord.
- On the fourth day of the trip, you will be visiting the UNESCO World Heritage site, preserved old houses, a lively fish market, cable cars offering stunning views, great museums and more. You can also take a cable car ride to Mt. Ulriken.
- On the next day of the tour, you will head out for a scenic winter coastal voyage from Florø to Molde.
- You will explore the wonderful Viking city on the 6th day of the tour. On this day, you will be able to visit an array of historical attractions and museums, Bakklandet, Ringve museum and gardens, Munkholmen and the Old town bridge.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be exploring the charming city of the "capital of Northern Norway". And in the evening hours you can head out to visit the brightest northern lights in the world.*
- On the next day of the tour, you can spend time in leisure exploring the charming Arctic city and some of its attractions like the Polar Museum, the Arctic Cathedral and Fjellheisen cable car.
- On the 9th day of the tour, you will spend time exploring Tromso at your leisure. You can visit the Art Museum of Northern Norway and Polaria. You can also take a ride up to the Fjellheisen cable car to Mt. Storsteinen (421 m / 1382 ft.).
- On the last day of the trip, you will pack your bags to return back to your hometown. You will be dropped at the airport by our agents.
Start your journey to Norway and as you arrive at Oslo, our representative will receive you at the airport and will escort you to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get rid of your travel weariness. Later, you can explore the Capital city by foot and visit some major landmarks such as the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress, Oslo City Hall, Oslo Opera House, and the Aker Brygge area.
You can also pay a visit to the beautiful Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Viking Ship Museum and Karl Johans street.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Oslo Central Station.
Board the Norway in a Nutshell train towards Bergen and have an overnight stop in Flam Village. The journey continues to the quaint village of Gol and Geilo through Myrdal, where you will be switching trains to experience Flam Railway, and finally get dropped off at Bergen.
As you reach Flam, deboard the train and get transferred to the village. Explore flam on foot and enjoy the scenic views of this beautiful village.
Feel free to go for short hiking trails to the mountains around the village and later, check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a country style breakfast, embark on a boat ride to explore some of the famous Fjords.
Today, you will explore Aurlandsfjord, Nærøyfjord, and Sognefjord, where you will witness majestic waterfalls and lush green farms.
As the boat hits the docks at Gudvangen, take a bus to Voss and on your way, witness the charming villages and scenery of Nærøydalen.
Upon arrival in Voss, proceed to the train station and board a train to Bergen.
After reaching Bergen, get escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, head out to explore some major attractions and landmarks of Bergen.
Today, you will be visiting Bryggen, a UNESCO World Heritage site famous for its Colonial old houses and stunning views of the mountains.
Explore the local markets and take a walk through the cobblestone streets of the old town.
Later, you can take a cable car ride to Mt. Uriken or enjoy the Fløibanen Funicular to Mount Fløyen and witness the bird’s eye view of the city.
In the evening, embark on the Norwegian Coastal Voyage with Hurtigruten.
Check-into your cabins and listen to the captain for introductory instructions.
Head to the open deck and witness the splendid views of the coastline as your ship sails to the destination.
Have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
Wake up to the sound of seabirds and witness the endless water as the ship sails from Florø to Molde.
Today, you will witness the ecstatic beauty of the Nordfjord and later enjoy a buffet breakfast onboard.
Sail through the West Cape and enter the open ocean before reaching Ålesund.
As the anchor drops at Ålesund, deboard the cruise and explore the city.
After three hours, hop onto the ship, have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
Wake up early and disembark the ship at Trondheim to explore the Viking city.
Have breakfast at the cozy cafes and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
You can explore the city on your own and visit the historical attractions and museums such as Nidaros Cathedral, Bakklandet area, Ringve museum and gardens, Munkholmen and the Old town bridge.
After the tour, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Trondheim.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Tromso.
As you reach, our representative will escort you to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, explore nearby places and have dinner at a local restaurant.
After dinner, leave the city for a guided tour to hunt the northern lights.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a nutritious breakfast, set out to explore some of the famous attractions of Tromso including the Polar Museum, the Arctic Cathedral and Fjellheisen cable car.
In the afternoon, you will be taken to Camp Tamok, a wilderness center where you can enjoy a dog sledding tour or look for Auroras among other activities.
Enjoy a luscious dinner in a traditional tent in Lavvu and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a refreshing breakfast, spend this day in Tromso leisurely.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can head out for optional activities and visit important landmarks such as the Art Museum of Northern Norway and Polaria.
You can take a cable car ride to Mt. Storsteinen and witness the bird’s eye view of the city.
Or you can embark on a Northern lights cruise.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Really this is very exciting!!! This is the trip of a lifetime!!! The whole things and experience even manage to exceed high expectations... Our local operator was very supportive and helpful every time we need any helps and took of exceptional care, patient and attention towards us... The accommodation was very good as the rooms provided to us were very spacious and very comfortable and the staffs at this hotel were with positive attitude... All the attractions we came across on our daily tours were really made a different experience on our trip... All were well-organized which I and my family didn't have any single problem at all during the tour... The time we spend on this tour really is something we won't forget ever only the pictures we took and the memories we had to cherish it forever... Grab this opportunity this destination won't regret the decisions you made...
Rated : 5.0
The agent from this company was polite and friendly who loves to helps us with the trip destinations with details which we are okay with this Norway trip because of the trip duration, itinerary and the price. The place is beautiful with rich UNESCO World Heritage Site, historical attractions, lots of natural sceneries and many more exciting and wonderful sites. And Yes, during the experience we get everything that has been promised. The stays, transport, picked-up and dropped-off everything was fab. Team always there to support us during the trip. I am impressed and can't express how thankful I am...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.