Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The entire package was planned very well!!! Which is the main reason that we are very okay with this Highlights Of Norway In 10-days, the best part als...
I would recommend this trip to all my family and friends as it was a satisfying one, We get everything mentioned on the itinerary... It was a unique an...
Trip Location: Oslo
- Taking this tour, you will be able to discover Norway in the best possible way and capture some of the breathtaking natural beauty. You will be sailing through stunning fjords and along the majestic west coast of the country and marvelling at the remarkable scenery. Norway will surely give you an immersive experience that you will cherish all through your life.
- On the first day of the tour, you will be arriving at Oslo‘s Gardermoen Airport. You will be transferred to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can also take an afternoon tour to visit Munch Museum, Akershus Fortress and the Oslo Opera House.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be visiting the Norwegian capital with a local knowledgeable guide. You will visit famous landmarks of the city, the beautiful Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress, and City Hall.
- On the third day of the tour, you will be visiting Oslo Central Station to board the half-day journey aboard the Dovrebanen train. Once you arrive, you will be taken to the medieval Nidaros Cathedral for a guided tour.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be embarking on a cruise tour and discover the maritime beauty of Norway.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be able to enjoy wonderful views aboard the ship. You will be heading out for cultural and historical highlights of the city.
- On the next day of the tour, you can explore Bergen at your own pace and then head out for a walking tour of the city centre. You can spend time shopping and tasting the local cuisine. You can visit Fantoft Stave Church or the Gamlehaugen, the Norwegian royal residence in Bergen.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be heading out on an adventurous ride through some of the beautiful natural landscapes towards Oslo. You will be able to sight some of the charming villages and then board a scenic cruise along the famous Nærøyfjord.
- You will spend the 8th day of the trip exploring and witnessing the beauty of surrounding fjords.
- On the day 9 of the trip, you will be boarding on your journey back to Oslo where you will get to enjoy the famous Flåm Railway that takes you over Norway’s mountainous “rooftop” and through charming villages like Gol and Geilo. You can settle down in the hotel that has been booked for the stay in Oslo.
- On the last day of the tour, you will be transferred to the Oslo Gardermoen Airport from your hotel by our agents. You can return home with some wonderful memories with your loved ones.
As you arrive at Oslo‘s Gardermoen Airport, our representative will meet you and will assist you to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day on your own.
In the afternoon, you can explore the city by foot and visit places such as the Munch Museum, Akershus fortress, and the Oslo Opera House.
Spend a wonderful evening at Aker Brygge harbour and enjoy some local culinary delights at nearby restaurants.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up to a delicious breakfast and get ready for a sightseeing tour of Oslo by bus.
Board the bus and explore the Norwegian capital, you will be visiting the Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress, and City Hall.
Get dropped off at the Viking Ship Museum and explore it on your own.
Later, you can spend the evening on your own. If you wish to explore the city more, you can visit the Fram museum or Kon-Tiki museum.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get to Oslo Central Station to board the Dovrebanen train.
Witness the passing views of the Dovre mountain plateau, and the lowlands of Trongheim.
As you arrive in Trondheim, you will be taken for a guided tour of the medieval Nidaros Cathedral.
Later, embark on a walking tour to visit some popular landmarks such as the Bakklandet, a small town famous for its rich culture and glorious history.
Check-in at the hotel, have dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the Trondheim Harbor.
Embark on Hurtigruten coastal cruise to discover the ecstatic beauty of Norway’s coasts.
Get settled on the cruise as it sails past Hitra Island and Trondheim Fjord.
In the late afternoon, the cruise will stop at Kristiansund city, deboard the ship and go for a bus tour along Atlantic Road to reach the town of Molde.
Head back to the ship at Molde and witness the jaw-dropping views of the coastline.
Have dinner at a local restaurant before boarding the cruise.
Spend the night in your private cabin onboard.
At night the ship crossed Ålesund, Torvik, Maløy, and Florø making way to the last destination, Bergen.
Wake up and have a buffet breakfast onboard. Next, check-out from the Cabin and as the ship docks at Bergen, get transferred to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get some rest, Later, you will be taken for a short walking tour to explore the city.
You will be visiting the historic places and cultural spots along with the Medieval quarters of the old city.
Next, enjoy a cable car ride to Mt. Floyen and witness the panoramic view of the city surrounded by fjords.
As the day ends, have dinner at a local restaurant and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up and have a toothsome breakfast, today you get to spend this day at leisure.
You can explore the city on your own or spend the day in the hotel.
You can take a walk through the city to visit the Fantoft Stave Church, the Gamlehaugen or the Norwegian royal residence. Enjoy shopping at the local markets and savour some local culinary delights at the popular restaurants.
After having a relaxing day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Explore Norway with a unique train journey through the charming villages, lush green valleys and the famous Norwegian Fjords adding up to the beautiful landscapes.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board a train to Voss.
As you reach Voss, take a bus to Gudvangen. On your way, cross Stalheimskleiva and its 13 hairpin bends.
After reaching Gudvangen, board a scenic cruise along Nærøyfjord, A UNESCO world heritage site of Sognefjord.
The cruise ends at Flåm, a quaint little village. Disembark the cruise and get transferred to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Enjoy a country style breakfast in the morning and head out to explore Flam.
First you will be to the Stegastein viewpoint from where you will witness the panoramic views of the surrounding fjords.
On your way back, make a stop at the Ægir Brewery and then continue to Flåm.
In the afternoon, savour some Viking tasting platters for lunch along with locally brewed beers.
After spending a lazy afternoon, you can go to visit the Flåm Railway Documentation Centre and explore the village on your own.
Have dinner at a local restaurant on your own and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After enjoying your breakfast, head out for a short trip on Flam Railway which will take you through the mountain rooftops to Myrdal station.
At the station, switch trains to Oslo which will ride through the charming villages of Gol and Geilo.
As you arrive at Oslo central station, our representative will escort you to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, head out for dinner at a fancy restaurant or try some bistros.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast,check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport as your trip reaches its end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The entire package was planned very well!!! Which is the main reason that we are very okay with this Highlights Of Norway In 10-days, the best part also was that the agents were responsive, polite, and understood our requirements very well? We had a local knowledgable guide in the city for one day through the guide we get to know more about the place, From the cruise, we had a breathtaking view from there plus the crew was polite and helpful... We covered the historical highlights of the city, fun walking tour in the center of the city along we did great shopping of souvinirs... The accommodations, transport, and pickups and drops were spot on... I would strongly recommend Thrillophilia as they are very professional in planning the trip plus they were very careful about the traveler too... It was a great experience and the sweet memories to be remembered
Rated : 5.0
I would recommend this trip to all my family and friends as it was a satisfying one, We get everything mentioned on the itinerary... It was a unique and great experience in Norway, On this package, it included hotels with breakfast, picks ups and drops, and activities. The sightseeing spots of the place was superb and we get nice pictures at each... We get to visit the villages and learn about their culture and traditions, we explored the markets and foods, and the best part was the cruise tour the views and the experience was really something we won't forget...
Rated : 4.0
All the attractions we covered in Norway were unique and truly worth-seeing. Very well-organized trip and the team was paying attention to the traveler about their needs during the trip. Every minute we spend was truly special and unforgettable for us... All arrangements were up to the mark, we had a very smooth trip with tons of amazing memories to cherish forever... It was a lovely vacation though... Hats off to the entire team for this well-planned and well-executed trip...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.