Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Picked-up from the airport was on time in a good transport along with a good and knowledgable driver, the whole journey was greatly organized by the te...
The tour was amazing and everything was nicely arranged, and there were variety of facilities with included transfers from the airport to the hotel. Ni...
Trip Location: Kandy
Sri Lanka tour package for family is 5 days 4 nights package which takes you to all the must-visit places of Sri Lanka. Experience the best of this beautiful island city with your family and make a memorable trip. This package includes meals, accommodation, transportation, and sightseeing facilities.
- This package starts upon your arrival at the airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel for your stay. Get a chance to spend some time with the injured elephants at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and in the evening, visit the Sacred Temple of Tooth Relic before retiring for the day.
- On day 2, You will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Kandy city. You will be visiting Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, the gem museum, and a few other mesmerizing sites. In the evening, enjoy a traditional cultural dance show and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Spend the 3rd day of your Sri Lanka tour package for family at leisure. You can relax all day. You can go to visit the nearby beaches like Bentota Beach, Lunuganga Beach, and Beruwala Beach or enjoy shopping at the famous markets.
- On day 4, Embark on a guided city tour of Bentota, today, you will get to explore the famous beaches and also try some adventurous activities like sea diving, snorkeling, jet-skiing, and a few more. Also, enjoy a boat ride along the Madhu river and go for a visit to the Wildlife Protection Society, where you will get to see the turtle hatchlings being fed.
- On day 5, after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return journey as your Sri Lanka package for family reaches its final destination.
Day 1 of Sri Lanka tour package for family starts as soon as you arrive at the Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport, you will be received by our representative and escorted to the mesmerizing city of Kandy.
On your way, you will stop over at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and play with the injured and abandoned wild Asian elephants.
When you reach the city, you will check in to your hotel and then head out to visit the Sacred Temple of Tooth Relic, a UNESCO world heritage site.
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, you will get to explore the scenic vistas of Kandy.
Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens to get a glimpse of the rich biodiversity of Sri Lanka.
Explore the hill country in all its natural splendour and visit the gem museum where you will learn about the finest quality gems of the country.
A traditional cultural dance show will be organised in the evening before going back to the hotel.
The third day of Sri Lanka tour package for family will be spent lounging in the hotel.
You can also check out the nearby Bentota Beach, Lunuganga Beach and Beruwala Beach if you want to relax by the sea.
There are plenty of shopping centres in the city to buy souvenirs for your loved ones.
You can also indulge in water sports activities with if you are an adrenaline junkie.
Get ready to explore the city of beaches in this guided tour.
Enjoy the sun, sea and sand at the famous immaculate beaches of this tourist hotspot.
For the thrill seeking souls, you can also try your hand at sea diving, snorkeling, and jet skiing as per the Sri Lanka tour package for family.
A boat ride along the mesmerizing Madhu River will also be organised.
Visit the Wildlife Protection Society to watch adorable turtle hatchlings being fed.
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport where you can catch your flight back home as Sri Lanka tour package for family ends here
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Picked-up from the airport was on time in a good transport along with a good and knowledgable driver, the whole journey was greatly organized by the team, Sri Lanka is really a beautiful place and good for a family trip. Even though we had lots of expectations on this tour but this tour turns out to be and gives us the expereince which is beyond the expectation, we really enjoyed feeding and bathing the elephant, beautiful temple, breathtaking botanical garden, the place is very rich with cultural heritage, we had a great time at the beach and we even indulged in different varieties of watersport activities and don't worry the activities happened with safety measures like sea diving, jet skiing and snorkeling which came with this family package...we had a superb boat ride in Madhu River and many more thing we experienced which was in the package and out of the package...Talking about the accommodation was really good, breakfast came with the package was delicious and the meals we ordered were in a traditional style which was really good at a good price... The transfers of the whole tour were absolutely excellent... All-in-all, the tour goes so well...Worth recommending tour.
Rated : 5.0
The tour was amazing and everything was nicely arranged, and there were variety of facilities with included transfers from the airport to the hotel. Nice experience!
Rated : 4.0
The best family trip we had, The tour went smoothly as we expected, so well-organized that we didn't have any kids of a problem at all. Each attraction's arrival was impressive, we really had an amazing time in a fun activity, the locals over there was very interacting with the tourists, we bought souvenirs, we tasted the famous dishes of the place, Nice hotel, comfortable transport, on-time picked-up, and dropped-off... The tour guide was very informative and communicative...This is it.....
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.