About the activity:
Mumbai is famous across India for its outstanding street food but discovering good eateries in a big city is not always easy. Not to worry, that’s where we come in! We’ll help you experience all the flavors the city has to offer by guiding you through Mumbai’s two best street food areas. You’ll start at Mumbai’s most famous beach, Chowpatty, where you’ll try an array of Mumbai’s best vegetarian street food as we watch the sunset. You’ll have classics such as dahi puri, pani puri and pav bhaji. You will also stop at a popular restaurant where they serve the best Bombay Sandwich. Then you'll walk towards Hinduja College & try some more street food like Masala poppadum & Mumbai Pasta. After this, you'll take a taxi to the Gateway of India via CST railway station and try a popular food joint.
Hope you’re hungry!
Timings: There are generally two slots for the activity : Afternoon and Evening . Kindly coordinate with the respective tour operators to get the finalized slot.
Starting & Ending Point: Eros Cinema
Min 2 & max 5 people are allowed to book this activity.
This is Mumbai as you have never seen it before: calm and peaceful. While the rest of the city is only just beginning to wake up, we take advantage of the empty streets and cool air to explore South Mumbai by cycle. The tour starts at 6 AM and as you wind your way through the back lanes, you'll visit must-see Mumbai sights like the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, and CST Station as well as some hidden gems like Sassoon Dock and Crawford Market. At the end of the tour, you’ll stop for a well-deserved Indian breakfast.
The highly trained and professional guide will accompany you throughout the activity telling you some interesting stories about this city of dreams.
Timings: 6:00 am - 9:00 am
Starting Point: Kailash Parbat Restaurant, Colaba
Min 2 & max 8 people are allowed to book this activity.
About the Activity:
- Do you and your friends love the high of that adrenaline rush? Then make your way to a one-of- a-kind escape room game in Mumbai!
- The Amazing Escape is a one hour long intriguing game where you are locked in a themed room and provided with different clues to unlock the room and escape.
- Feel free to choose any theme from a list of multiple exciting themes including, The Lost Kingdom, Bank Heist, Illuminati, Prison Break, Metro Bomb Defusal and Escape the Tomb.
- Arrive at the venue fifteen minutes prior to the start of the game to get your briefing and then you will be locked inside the themed room you have chosen. Once the clock starts ticking, put on your thinking caps and search for clues that will lead you towards your final goal – Escaping the room in under 60 minutes!
- Say cheese for a quick round of photos and a feedback session once you’re done.
- The game is open to school students, families, friends and corporate teams too. You can also celebrate special occasions like your birthday, anniversary etc at The Amazing Escape and customize your game too!
- The Lost Kingdom: This escape room accommodates 4-7 players. The Lost Kingdom is set at a time in which you are dared to go into the innermost sanctum of a lost kingdom thriving with creepy-crawlies! This is where danger lurks and if you fail to escape in an hour, you might end up getting locked inside forever.
- Bank Heist: This escape room accommodates 4-7 players at a time. The J.A.Q is the most successful heist syndicate and we give you your only chance to be a part of this elite group and make your mark worldwide. The challenge for your team is to attempt a heist at the OKO Bank. With the security cameras in the office deactivated for one hour, you will have to race against time to find the clues to complete the mission.
- Illuminati: This escape room accommodates 3-7 players at a time. Hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs and deserted cathedrals to investigate the mysterious death of the Catholic Pope in Vatican. Your mission is to prove the Pope was assassinated and escape from there in 60 minutes before the Swiss Guard captures you.
- Prison Break: This escape room accommodates 8-12 players at a time .You are locked in a prison for a crime you did not commit without parole. The previous inmate disappeared with out any trace! Some believe he escaped and some say he was murdered by the cruel warden! Your task is to escape from the cell in one hour while the warden is out of his office as this is the only chance you’ll get.
- The Metro Bomb Defusal: This escape room can accommodate 8- 12 players at a time. The game is to find and disarm a bomb placed by the Laksha group in the metro station. It is up to you to save the lives of innocent commuters. The terrorists have provided you with some clues and hints to reach the bomb but they are brilliant so that it would be tough to disarm the bomb. Remember, you have only one hour left to keep the city safe.
- Escape the Tomb: This escape room accommodates 4-6 players at a time. Explore the mythical mystery of a Pharaoh buried inside an inner tomb of a Pyramid. Visited by many but with no successful escapers, there is a belief that the Pharaoh’s chamber is cursed. The game is to escape the inner chamber where you can find the Pharoah’s body in 60 minutes or you will also suffer the same destiny.
- Minimum pax required- 2
- The timings are as follow:
- 11:30 AM, 12:45 PM, 2 PM, 03:15PM, 04:30 PM, 05:45 PM, 07:00 PM, 8:15 PM and 9:30 PM
About the Activity:
- This stunning experience begins as you set off from the gateway of India, 10 minutes prior to your booked time. A speedboat will then take you to your assigned boat; post which your sail into the wide open waters begins.
- Set off on a leisure sailing in Mumbai over the magical Arabian Sea in an international class keelboat which will give you a feel of having left your worries far behind!
- The sight of the endless blue seas and the rim of horizon peeking over the end will surely make you sigh in exultation.
- The luxury sailing experience is far from anything you have ever imagined and the boat is well equipped with luxuries as well as safety procedures in the presence of the sailor and the skipper.
- At an additional cost, you can also learn to sail over 2 hours of 10 sessions each; 1-3 participants can take part in this activity at a time.
Timings: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, 6:00 PM to 8 PM
J24- Can accommodate upto 4 pax
Jeanneau 45 / Grand Soliel- Can accommodate upto 8 pax
XS 63 Boat - Can accommodate upto 5 pax
Macgregor 26 - Can accommodate upto 6 pax
Feareast 26- Can accommodate upto 7 pax
The architectural design of the Gateway of India is done in the Indo-Saracenic style, along with Muslim architectural styles incorporated when it comes to the archways.
Timings: Can visit anytime
Price: No entry fee
Owned by EsselWorld Leisure Private Ltd., the amusement center has been exquisitely built over sprawling acres of land and brings to you numerous exciting rides, different theme parks, dancing zones, gaming facilities, and several other entertaining activities.
Alongside, lies the Water Kingdom which serves as an ideal summer destination. It attracts visitors from all over the country across different age groups and offers them a sheer pleasure. There are rides for all age groups and a visit to Essel World will certainly not be disappointing for you. The beautifully designed theme park with its impressive landscaped interiors is sure to leave you in absolute awe.
Location- Gorai Road, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400091.
Timings- 10.30 am to 6.30 pm daily. However, hours might differ on weekends.
Price- Adult and child entry fee costs Rs 390. The entry price to the water park ranges between Rs 865 to Rs 1710 according to age and height.
It is a famous promenade which serves the purpose as one of the best hangout Places to Visit in Mumbai with friends and loved one. The place also has a separate jogging track where people love to come and enjoy a morning walk along with some quick exercise in front of the sea.
The site also has food junctions and hawkers where one can munch on some local street food and snacks. You can also witness the mesmerising sun setting in the blue Arabian Sea, making the sky orange behind the Bandra Fort and Bandra Sea Link. Also, people are attracted to the place as it is the residential place of Shahrukh Khan.
Location: Bandstand PromenadeBandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Timing: 24 hours
There are colourful flowers around the lake that attract moths, honeybees, bumblebees etc. You can also find varieties of aquatic plants in and around Powai Lake. Among birds that flock around the lake, one can easily spot bulbuls, marina, sparrows, kingfishers, spot-billed ducks, doves, pond heron etc which make it an interesting place for bird watchers who come here early in the morning to catch glimpse of these birds.
Come to the Powai Lake on a lazy afternoon or evening to enjoy the cool breeze that blows because of the lake. There are narrow roads beside the lake for you to take a walk on as well.
Price: No entry fee
Doolally Taproom is a microbrewery blending some exclusive beers just for its guests. It is one of the Best Places to Visit in Mumbai with Friends where you can play some board-games provided by the club.
They also have a book and board-games exchange program which you can utilise to enjoy at home too. They also serve some exotic recipes of finger-foods along with some unique options for beer.
Location: 1st Floor, 135 Kwality House, August Kranti Marg, Near, Kemps Corner Flyover, Above Hobby Ideas, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400036
Timing: 11 am to 1 am from Monday to Friday, and 7 am to 1 am on Saturday and Sunday
Price: 1500 INR for two people
With an area of 103 square kilometres, Sanjay Gandhi National Park is one of the largest parks situated within the city limits and is also believed to be one of Asia’s most visited parks. The national park is home to a surprising number of two hundred and fifty-four species of birds, forty species of mammals, seventy-eight species of reptiles and amphibians, about one fifty species of butterflies and over a staggering 1,300 species of plants.
The park houses animals like leopards, deer, flying fox, boars along with beautiful birds like butterflies, kingfisher, sunbirds. Inside the forest, there are two artificial lakes. These lakes invite a number of migratory birds every year and also have crocodiles wandering at its shore.
Location: Western Express Highway, Near Chikuwadi, Borivali East, Mumbai
Timings: National Park - 7 AM to 6:30 PM and Kanheri Caves - 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all days
Price: INR 65 per adult, INR 25 for children above the age of five. Entry fee to Kanheri caves: INR 5 per head
Offering a wide range of amusements in the form of countless options for dining, shopping, and much more, this is one of the finest places to visit in Pune at night with family.
Whether you are interested in stuffing your travel bag with some surprisingly inexpensive clothes, trying on the latest styles at designer boutiques, or teasing your taste buds with authentic Indian delicacies, this place has it all.
Location: Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai
Timing: 9 am to 10 pm
Price: No entry fee
It is Mumbai’s business district dotted with high-rise offices and high-end hotels, making it one of the Best Places to Visit in Mumbai with Friends.. Locals enjoy sunset drinks at exotic sea-facing bars with their peers after their hectic working hours.
Not only this but the place houses the National Centre for performing arts, hosting experimental theatre and international music acts and displaying pieces at the art galleries. People also like walking along the road edging the sea and witnessing the sunset and the Arabian Sea.
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Timing: 24 hours
Carter Road is a stretch of 1.25 KM route edging the western coast of Mumbai. Although it is a decade old place but it was not in use until January 2002, when it was finally opened up for the public. It has a jogging track where fitness enthusiasts come to have a quick workout.
There is a children’s park along the road too where you can enjoy the sights of the toddlers playing merrily. The dog park is also another unique feature which attracts people to bring their dogs for a walk here, which is another delightful sight.
Location: Sangeet Samrat Naushad Ali Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Timing: 24 hours
The Beer Café
The motive of the Beer cafe is to bring people together towards fun and responsible drinking culture. With that, the cafe serves more than 50 brands of drinks from 20 countries and over 40 types of cocktails which you can enjoy with your buddies.
You will also find popular brews like Fullers London Pride, Hoegaarden, Erdinger and Murphy’s. You can enjoy this electrifying variety amidst light and cheery ambience while sitting on the comfortable couches. The range of music can help you shake your leg. The excellent music takes it among the Best Places to Visit in Mumbai with Friends.
Location: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Terminal 2, MLCP P10, Landside (Eastside), Opp. Gate No. 1, Departures, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099
Timing: 24 hours
Price: 1500 INR
Later named after Chhatrapati Shivaji, the park was originally called the Mahim Park and during the British rule, it served as a hub for freedom fighters to gather and hold meetings. In the 1960s, Shivaji Park in Mumbai became the locus for the Samyukta Maharashtra Movement which ultimately led to the formation of the current state of Maharashtra as we know it today.
Location: The Shivaji park is located in Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra opposite the Mayor’s building. The park is public property and has no entry fee. People are free to enter and spend time at the park and play according to their own discretion.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (7:00 am – 11:00 pm)
Price: Free entry
There are several species of fish here, such as damselfish, butterfly fish, tiger fish, angelfish, moss, sea urchins, sea cucumber, marine eels, tube worms, tangs, batfish, puffer fish, tangs, jellyfishes, orandas etc that make this aquarium a highly diverse collection of marine life. There are a total of thirty-two tropical tanks in the building.
You can also see several species of freshwater and marine plants such as water lilies. There is also a fish spa and touch pool, where you can dip your feet in the water and the fish eat away the dead skin off your feet (at the fish spa), and you can touch sea urchins, turtles, sea cucumbers in the touch pool.
Timings: 10.30AM-8.00PM (weekdays), 10.00 AM-8.00 PM (weekends)
Price: INR 40 (adults), INR 20 (student), INR 30 (child)
H20 - The Liquid Lounge
H2O is a luxurious place adorned with water flowing around which creates a very soothing aura. There are vibrant colourful lights emitting out of every corner of this one of the Best Places to Visit in Mumbai with Friends. You can order a variety of food options from around the world and enjoy it at various sections.
There is a place where the music is the loudest whereas there is corner with the least sound. The terrace is also inviting you to cherish the city lights gleaming against the black canvas of the dusk. You should also know that this is one of the very first restaurants to introduce Tandoori sea-food dishes in Mumbai, so you must not miss this section of the menu.
Location: Hotel Royal Inn, Opp Khar Telephone Exchange, Off Linking Road, Khar (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052
Timing: 07:30 am to 12:30 am
Price: 2000 INR for two
Trilogy Open-Air Lounge
Be it rocking your night or have a relaxing evening, Trilogy Super Club should be your option. It is made on two levels, where one has the bar, and the dance floor whereas the other has the lounge to sit. They also have a separate smoking zone to maintain the aura of the lounge.
You can also enjoy your exotic drinks and delicious food served by the bar. Moreover, The interiors of the bar are contemporary and made psychedelic with LED lights covering the entire place which change their colours every second to make the aura a bit trippy.
Location: 1/136, 34th Floor, Dr E Moses Rd, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Timing: 05:00 pm to 02:00 am
Price: 2000 INR
Kala Ghoda Cafe
Kala Ghoda Cafe is one of the best places to visit in Mumbai with girlfriend, it has antique white walls with vaulted wooden roof to give it a rustic appearance. The cafe serves you with a wide variety of cakes, coffees, wines and foods which will complement your memories perfectly. They handpick the finest coffees and blend it themselves to serve you the best.
The recipes are also made with locally sourced ingredients which are grown organically. And the cakes and breads get freshly baked inside the cafe filling the place with a sweet aroma of cocoa powder. This whole collection creates a food menu which is a mix of cafe classics from Conti and Parsi culture.
Location: 10, Rope Walk Ln, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Timing: 08:00 am to 11:30 pm
Price: 900 INR for two
Leopold cafe is one of the excellent places to visit in mumbai with girlfriend with the charm of the old school dating back to 1871. Although it is a packed place, yet it gives a homely and cosy feel. The walls of the cafe are decorated with old arts and antique pieces along accompanied by another wall covered with Harley Davidson metal plates.
They serve a variety of snacks, salads, appetizers, burgers, pastas and tandoor dishes from the recipes of Continental, Chinese and Indian culture. You can pair these foods with some exciting cocktails, fresh juices, milkshakes, teas and coffee.
Location: Opp Olympia Coffee House, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Colaba Causeway, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Timing: 07:30 am to 12:30 am
Price: 1200 INR for two