Shopping in a boat!
We all have seen people cruising through the markets in boats, in many movies. Thailand's one of the most famous places and a perfect display of Thai culture is known as the Floating Markets.
Bangkok is very unique in terms of its attractions and charms, the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, the Maeklong Railway Market and the weekend Amphawa floating markets which are astonishing and iconically unique in their features.
Get a chance to live the reel life and explore the beautiful floating and train markets of Bangkok. This tour gives you the opportunity to explore all the 3 markets in a half-day tour.
The tour will be is as follows:
- 06:15 a.m. Meet up at the meeting point, selected by you from the pre-mentioned after booking. You can also book a private transfer option form pick-up & drop, from and to your hotel.
- 07:30 a.m. Depart from Bangkok to Talad Rom-Hoob or Train Market.
- 08:30 a.m. Arrive the Train Market (Talad Rom-Hoob), It is a long time well – known amazing Mae Klong Fresh Market which sets along sides of the railroad. The vendors will close their umbrella of the shops when the train coming through.
- 09:15 a.m. Depart the Train Market to Damnoensaduak Floating Market.
- 09:45 a.m. Arrive Damnoensaduak Floating Market. We have time one hour for walking around to see the Market ( or join a paddle boat pay extra 150 Baht/person ) and then take a long-tailed speedboat to visit the local area along the canal.
- 11:45 a.m. Return from Damneonsaduak Floating Market to Bangkok.
- 01:30 p.m. Arrive in Bangkok.
Note: Kids and adults will be charged at the same fare.