6 Days Group Tour of Mesmerising Meghalaya Highlights
- Take a Visit to Umiam Lake, The Man Made Reservoir which expands to 222 sq. Kms
- Experience the Unique Blend of Nature and Engineering of Double Decker Root Bridge.
- Get Amazed with the Stunning Vista of Crystal Clear Water of Dawki River.
- Visit to Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in Asia also known as God’s own Garden.
- Explore the Seven Sister Waterfalls Symbolizing 7 Sister State of the Country
6 Days Group Tour of Mesmerising Meghalaya Overview
May : 17th May, 28th May
June : 11th June, 25th June,
July : 18th July,
Aug : 13th Aug, 20th Aug
Sept : 5th Sept, 10th Sept
About the destination:
Meghalaya, the land tucked with natural surprises, the place is beautiful enough to spellbound travelers with its natural treasure. This beautiful hill station is home to various lakes, sparkling waterfalls, dense forests, flora, and fauna, and pitch dark caves. Famous for its high rainfalls, and biodiversity, Meghalaya will let you experience what heaven must feel like. The 6-day tour to Meghalaya offers you to explore the famous attractions of the place while enjoying an ideal getaway with family and friends.
Start Point/ End Point : Guwahati Airport/ Kamakhya Railway Station
Pick-up Timing : 2:00 PM
Drop Timing : 10:00 AM
Stay : Standard Sharing Hotel Accommodation on Double/ Triple Sharing at Cherrapunjee and Shillong, and
Standard Homestay on Sharing basis in double/ triple @ Shnongpdeng/ Mawlynnong
Transportation : Sedan/ SUV/ TT as per Group Size
Inclusions of Tour:
- Standard Sharing Hotel/ homestay Accommodation on Double/ Triple Sharing .
- Meals : Breakfast on each day
- Vehicle : Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (As per group Size)
- Driver fees
About the Tour :
- Travel along the beautiful landscape covering the natural beauty, on the way must visit Umiam lake and get spellbound with its charm
- Get on- board to Cherrapunjee ahead and experience the travel above the clouds.
- Witness the Trekking of Roots of Tree and only Double Decker Bridge of India.
- Travel ahead to Mawlynnong and learn to lead a life with no Garbage in Cleanest Village of Asia
- Spend a splendid evening and wake up next to The Cleanest River of Asia with Emerald Green Colored Water.
- Also visit the Krang Suri Waterfalls, one of the most magical waterfalls in India with Turquoise Blue color nestled in the serenity of Jaintia hills.
Note: If you are 3 or more travelers then we can open the new departure on your dates.
More Details about 6 Days Group Tour of Mesmerising Meghalaya
Know Before You Go for 6 Days Group Tour of Mesmerising Meghalaya
- Child age is 8-12 years, below 8 are not advised to book.
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered an exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- Price will vary according to the no. of people.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed to stay with parents without extra bed.
- Children between 5 – 8 years are allowed to stay with parents by paying one-third of the adult cost.
- Children between 8 – 12 years have to pay half of the adult cost.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for any reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block, vvip interference, political manifestation etc.
- By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, there are restrictions in baggage. Vehicles are not allowed to put luggage in carrier. Carry maximum one luggage per person. Kindly inform the operator prior in case of more luggage.
- Double Decker Root Bridge is accessible only through Nogriat Trek which is one-way more than 3000 steps. It is a steep trek which gets slippery and difficult in rains. Children younger than 10 years and Adults elders than 50 years are not recommended to do this trek.
- Pick up and drop is between a fixed time window. Any delay due to personal or unforeseen circumstances including flight reschedules will incur an extra cost and has to be communicated at the earliest. Sightseeing missed due to delayed flight/train/bus is non-refundable.
- Thrillophilia may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind it in advance.
- Kaziranga National Park offers elephant and jeep safari in 4 zones. Unless specified by traveller before booking, safari tickets will be booked in any available zone. Post booking, these tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case you are not holding Indian Passport, please inform before booking as relevant permits have to be applied which brings a change in package cost.
Things To Carry for 6 Days Group Tour of Mesmerising Meghalaya
- Rain cover
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Hiking shoes
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Waterproof windcheater