7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour Highlights
- Grasp the panoramic view of Nohkalikai waterfalls, one of the highest waterfalls in India gushing down from the height of 1100 ft.
- Drive to Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in Asia and explore the life of local villagers.
- Visit the 100 year-old Ward’s Lake that is surrounded by lush garden with flower beds, and a mesmerizing fountain.
- Explore Kaziranga National park that is home to 2200 Indian one-horned rhinoceros and various other species of animals & birds
- Bless your eyes with a stunning view of Umiam Lake, a majestic-man made reservoir that expands over an area of 222 square kilometres.
7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour Overview
About the destination:
North east India is the land of hidden natural treasure where one can spot the exotic and amazing natural splendors. Kaziranga National Park and Meghalaya are one the best combination for a nature lover which offers waterfalls, sacred forests, huge hills, numerous lakes, and pitch dark caves.to witness the hidden treasure. Where Kaziranga is home to the rare one horn rhino and other animals with sheer forest of tall grass, marshes & shallow pools. The combo will give you utmost tranquility with the blend of panoramic views of terraced slopes, foggy hills, meandering rivers, and cascading waterfalls. While on the tour visit some of the most picture perfect locations and change the definition of heaven.
Quick facts About 7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour :
Start Point/ End Point : Guwahati Airport/ Railway Kamakhya Railway Station
Pick-up Timing : 2:00 PM
Drop Timing : 10:00 AM
Tour Type : Group Tour
Duration : 7 Days & 6 Nights
Note : If you are 4 or more, we can open a departure on your dates.
Inclusions of 7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour :
- Breakfast on All Days
- Sharing Accommodation in Standard Hotel
- Vehicle : Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (As per group Size)
- Parking charges
About the tour:
- Gear up yourself for a Jeep Safari exploring the home of animals and species, The Kaziranga National park which is declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in the year 1985.
- The journey further enhances as you head to Shillong. On the way to Shillong, grasp a breathtaking view of Umiam Lake surrounded by Sylvan Hills.
- Soak the picturesque view of Cherrapunjee as you visit the Laitlum Canyon, which literally means the end of the hills/world explore various other mesmerizing waterfalls such as Elephant Falls, Sister Falls and Nokhalikai Waterfalls
- Travel to Mawlynnong, which is Asia's cleanest village and also offers picturesque sights like root bridge and balancing rock. And further, proceed to Dawki, a town near India-Bangladesh Border, where boat floats over river
- Get a glimpse of the multi-cultural and rich lifestyle of the indigenous peoples of North East India as you visit Don Bosco Museum.
- Discover various other top attractions of Shillong like Cathedral Church, Lady Hydari Park, Ward’s Lake, etc.
7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
7 Days Wildlife Kaziranga Meghalaya Tour
More Details about 7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour
Know Before You Go for 7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the village council is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees, etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomena, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- The price will vary according to the no. of people.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for 7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife Group Tour
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Waterproof windcheater