Wine Tour With Lunch At Nandi Hills Highlights
- Explore the beautiful vineyards and observe the entire process of wine making, from crushing of grapes to final packaging.
- Learn how the wine is cultivated while going for the 3-hour guided wine tour.
- Visit the barrel room and and see the real oak barrels where the aging of premium wine is done.
- The special grape stomping is also arranged for you to let you enjoy to the fullest.
- Relish your taste buds with the delicious lunch and wine and fulfill your appetite
Wine Tour With Lunch At Nandi Hills Overview
Nandi Hills near Bangalore has been a preferred getaway from the city for many reasons. The climate of the hills are proved to be favourable for growing grapes. Thus, fine vineyards have developed strong roots in the countryside and have been gaining the attention of many wine lovers. Book this wine tour and get to know about wine production, starting from crushing of grapes to final packaging and labelling. Explore the vineyards and observe the real oak barrels where the ageing of premium wine is done. Get a chance to taste the wine and savour delicious lunch with your companions.
About the activity:
- Timings of the wine tour:
- 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
- Get refreshed with welcome drinks on arrival.
- Get ready to go for the 3 hours guided wine tour and learn how wine is cultivated.
- Visit the massive vineyard and witness the whole process involved in making wine, from crushing of grapes to final packaging and labelling.
- Head over to the barrel room and observe the fine real oak barrels where the ageing of premium wine is done.
- To make your day even more memorable, the grape stomping is also arranged to let you enjoy the endless fun and joy.
- Get indulged in playing some indoor games with your companions.
- Taste the delicious lunch with your friends and don't forget to taste the wine.
Note: The minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years and thus, kids can accompany you on the tour but they will not be allowed to taste the wine.
More Details about Wine Tour With Lunch At Nandi Hills
Know Before You Go for Wine Tour With Lunch At Nandi Hills
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- To see grapes harvesting, visit in the months of January to April.
- The tour can be conducted for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 50.
- The minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years and thus, kids can accompany you on the tour but they will not be allowed to taste the wine.
Things To Carry for Wine Tour With Lunch At Nandi Hills
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes