Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I must say that this trip is really a perfect trip if you are a nature lover as on this trip you will explore wildlife the place had various species, W...
It was such a lovely experience being with the family and altogether we had a great time and enjoyed the full 10-days tour without any interference at ...
- Tanzania can be considered as a canvas of natural beauty. It happens to be one of the most ethnically, religiously, and linguistically diverse countries in Africa. Tanzania flaunts the mountain Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain of Africa as well as serene landscapes, pristine beaches and enchanting coral reefs.
- On the day one of the trips, you will be arriving in Tanzania and then heading out for a trip to the Tarangire National Park, which is widely famous for its elephants and buffalo population.
- On the second day of the trip, you will travel to Gibbs Farm for a delicious farmhouse lunch after the completion of a thrilling morning game. Later you will be visiting the Ngorongoro Crater.
- On day three of the tour, you will descend 2000 feet into the crater for a full day safari. You will get to see wildebeest, elephant, lion, dik-dik, warthog, pelican, ibis, and flamingo.
- On day fourth of the tour, you will be having a family breakfast and then will be heading out to Serengeti for visiting the Serengeti National Park and a number of game reserves.
- On the fifth day of the tour, you will see the Big Five animals as well as huge herds of zebra and wildebeest.
- On the sixth day of the trip, you will drive to Lake Manyara in the Great Rift Valley. In the afternoon hours, you and your loved ones will be taking part in an exciting game. You can see flamingos, elephants, wildebeest, baboons, giraffes and numerous plains game here.
- On the next day of the trip, you will depart from Lake Manyara after relishing a wonderful breakfast to Arusha and then you will catch a flight to Zanzibar from Kilimanjaro. You will be transferred to the hotel after landing at Zanzibar.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be enjoying some of the excursion tours to various attractions. You can take part in various beach activities like swimming at the beaches, Snorkelling at Mnemba Atoll, Watching the sunset and Giant Turtles on Prison Island.
- On the next day of the trip, you will get to enjoy some more excursion to various other attractions of Tanzania.
- On the last day of the trip, you can have your breakfast at the hotel and then complete all the checkout formalities to return to your hometown with a bag full of happy and priceless memories.
As you arrive in Tanzania, you will be transferred to Tarangire National Park, where you will get to enjoy a game drive through the jungle and spot the predators like Lion, Cheetah, and Leopard.
Also, you may see elephants and buffaloes roaming freely. In the afternoon, go for another game drive and spot some exotic birds with the help of your tour guide.
In the evening, you will be taken to Tarangire Camp/ Lounge for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out for a morning game drive into the forest.
Later, you will be heading to Gibbs Farm where you will get to enjoy the refreshing fruits and fresh breeze running through your head.
In the afternoon, enjoy a farmhouse lunch at Gibbs Farm and continue your trip to Ngorongoro Crater.
As you reach, check-in at the lodge, have dinner and an overnight stay in Ngorongoro.
After having breakfast, get ready for a safari of Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest intact caldera and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Today you will enjoy a 2000 feet descent into the crater for a full day safari in a 4 wheel drive.
It is a natural wonder of the world as it hosts the largest annual animal migration. This forest bowl is a home to more than 30,000 animals including the wildebeest, elephant, lion, dik-dik, and warthog. You will also spot some pelican, ibis, and flamingo on your drive.
After the drive, head back to the lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the lodge and start your journey to Serengeti.
The Serengeti is a vast ecosystem in east central africa which houses the highest concentration of large mammals in the world. Here you will find giraffes, elephants, hippos and lions.
It is a home to more than 500 species of birds, including ostriches and flamingos.
As you reach, check-in at Serengeti lodge, have dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, set out for a game drive through this magnificent forest and witness the animal kingdom in its prime. Here you may spot the big Five; lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, and rhino.
As you drive through, witness huge herds of zebra and wildebeest grazing freely and running around.
After the drive, head back to the lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the lodge and start driving to Lake Manyara.
In the afternoon, go for a game drive and see large groups of animals and birds roaming around the lake.
Here you will get to see flamingos, elephants, wildebeest, baboon, giraffes, buffalos, Cape clawless otter, cheetahs, Egyptian mongoose, hippos, impalas, leopards, lions, short-eared galagos, warthogs and wildebeest.
Here you will see thousands of flamingos roaming around the waterside.
After the drive, get transferred to the lodge for Dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check--out from the lodge and get transferred to the Arusha.
Get dropped off at the airport and board a flight to Zanzibar from Kilimanjaro.
Upon arrival at Zanzibar Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby areas.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a leisurely breakfast, you can head out to explore the city on your own.
You can head out for a sightseeing tour and explore the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar.
Indulge in various activities like snorkeling, swimming and get sun-tanned.
Later, you can proceed to visit Stone town, Nungwi, and Kendwa beaches, Mnemba Atoll, and watch the Giant Turtles on Prison Island.
Changuu island is also known as Prison island or Quarantine island due to its history. In 1893, Lloyd Mattews, the british first minister of Zanzibar constructed a prison on this island and later it was used as a quarantine center for yellow fever cases.
As the day ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up with a delicious breakfast in the morning and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
You can relax all day at the hotel or take your kids out to some entertainment hubs or palm trees spotted beaches.
At the beach, you can indulge in various water sports activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving to witness marine life and coral reefs.
You can try surfing, jet skiing or canoeing. Also, you can rent a boat and go on a fishing trip with your family.
After a wonderful day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight back home as your trip reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I must say that this trip is really a perfect trip if you are a nature lover as on this trip you will explore wildlife the place had various species, We went for a jungle safari the driver was very informative and knowledgable about the place and even put so much efforts to make the visitor happy and satisfied, watching them real close was such a great feeling not only that the mountains, rivers, and the lush greenery were truly breathtaking... We even discovered many major attractions of the place... We had a great time at the beach, and swim in crystal clear water, and indulged in Snorkelling activities... It was totally fun... Talking about the services, the hotels they provided with the breakfast and the transport plus picked-up and dropped-off were absolutely fantastic... Really we had no complaint at all... It was exactly as we expected from the package...
Rated : 5.0
It was such a lovely experience being with the family and altogether we had a great time and enjoyed the full 10-days tour without any interference at all but just us and the tour we had, The place was full with the amazing flora, fauna, and the natural sceneries. Just remembered that to be ready with your camera because you never know at what time you'll get a good clicked... Overall the place, activities, and experience were superb... We even had a good stay and food...This is such the best of the best tour we had... Everything thanks to Thrillophilia
Rated : 5.0
I booked this tour to Tanzania with my family. The country has great species of wildlife and the views of the mountains are spell-bounding! Even all the things were included like transportation, accommodation and food, with the best of services and qualities assured. Would definitely recommend.
Rated : 4.0
Well-organized trip with every important detail they already informed beforehand. Excellent arrangements and a very good selection of tours programs which made our Tanzania trip the most memorable one... Our day to day activities was truly the best part of the trip... Everything was taken care of for us in which we just concentrate and enjoyed the tour we had... The place really surprises us from time to time... We experienced this because of the best plan made by Thrillophilia
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.