Best Of Gangtok Highlights
- Embark on a spiritual journey to 7,200 ft. Hanuman Tok and also visit the Baba Mandir.
- Nothing like waking up to catch a glimpse of India's highest peak - Kanchenjunga.
- Go on a Excursion to Two of the Hidden Gems of Sikkim- Namchi and Ravangla.
- Visit the famous Oval Shaped “Tsomgo Lake” which gets freezed in winters .
- Taste the amazing local cuisine while strolling through MG Marg the heart of the City.
Best Of Gangtok Overview
About the destination:
Gangtok, capital of the state of Sikkim, settled in the mountains and is renowned for its Buddhist pilgrimage. It is one of the most beautiful locations of mother nature with the stunning view of Mt kanchenjunga. Sikkim is adored by nature lovers and serves as the best place if you're looking for a tranquil escape amidst nature. Also you will be driving Namchi and Ravangla Known for its spiritual importance and breathtaking scenic beauty.
Quick Facts About 5 Days Best Of Gangtok Trip :
Start Point/ End Point: Gangtok
Pickup/ Drop Timings: Customizable as Per Traveller
Duration : 5 Days & 4 Nights
Route : Gangtok - NathuLa - Namchi - Ravangla - Gangtok
Tour Type: Private Tour
Customization: Available on Request
Note: Surcharges are applicable from 1st April - 30 June, 05th October - 25th October & 15th Dec - 5th January.
Inclusions of 5 Days Best Of Gangtok Trip :
- Breakfast on All Days
- Vehicle: Hatchback/ SUV (As per group Size)
- Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Customization Possible on Request)
- Parking charges
About the tour:
- The 5 days tour to Sikkim takes you through the Nathula Pass, a 4302m high mountain pass situated at the Indo-China border .
- The tour also offers you views of Tsomgo Lake which changes the color with every hour with the change in sunlight and also where the migratory birds are simply magnificent. Learn the hidden story of Baba Harbajan singh Temple.
- Embark on the tour and visit the Tashi viewpoint to get a sweeping view of India's highest peak - Kanchenjunga.
- The chantings at the Enchey Monastery, Banjakhari Falls, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Center, and more are the other highlights of the trip.
- Visit Namchi and Ravangla to get mesmerised by there scenic beauty and also the Spiritual Importance they have.
- Namchi Has the Replica of Chardham which is a Hindu Pilgrimage whereas Ravangla has the Buddha Park where you see the The 130 Ft Buddha Statue.
- Relish the delicious local food while taking a stroll on MG marg.Do not forget to capture the misty mountain views in your camera lens.
Best Of Gangtok Itinerary
Select Package Option
Best Of Gangtok
More Details about Best Of Gangtok
Know Before You Go for Best Of Gangtok
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Pick up from the airport should be mandatory between 05:00 AM to 07:00 PM. Beyond these timings, it is recommended to stay in Siliguri & Traveller is advised to let Thrillophilia know before booking if they are arriving after 7 PM in Siliguri so that Thrillophilia can rearrange their Itinerary.
- By default, we arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, vehicles are not on disposal & may not deviate from the itinerary unless any issue occurs such as bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. Transport services are from point to point only. Also, Sumo/Bolero is not allowed in the main market area between 08:00 AM– 20:00 PM thus these vehicles are not allowed to drop/pick up the travellers directly to/from hotels in Sikkim.
- Nathula Pass can be added at an extra cost 4000 INR/car, payable on the spot and is subjected to availability. (Applicable if Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir are included in the package.
- Cholamo Lake, Green Lake and Lonak Valley are trekking routes, where cabs are not allowed and options for travelling at these spots have been barred by Sikkim Government.
- The services in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car (Allotted from Govt local union) cannot be guaranteed in a good condition as the vehicles are usually very old and are already driven for more than 1 lakh kilometre in hilly terrains. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity, a permit to go to North Sikkim may not be issued. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers however cost of alternative accommodation needs to be borne by the customer as the hotels prebooked execute their cancellation policies & are nonrefundable. This is generally what happens when you book the hotels yourself as well.
- Foreigners are not allowed to visit the Baba Mandir.
- Any sightseeing point which is not completed due to time constraints, traffic jam, natural calamity, travelers starting late, permits issued late or any other reason beyond control, Thrillophilia does not take the liability for a refund or a discount.
- GST is applicable to the package and not mentioned in the above cost.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The tour takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card and aadhar card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
Things To Carry for Best Of Gangtok
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Waterproof windcheater
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf