Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Just got back from our 9-days trip to Italy & Austria. We had an incredible time all because of the efforts of Thrillophilia who set us up with fun thi...
We were extremely excited about this Honeymoon trip we had, they were reliable regarding picked-up times, always available when we had any questions or...
Trip Location: Rome
- Providing you with a chance to indulge in some of the best adventures while admiring the best of nature, a tour to Italy and Austria is the best way to spend some fun-filled days of your honeymoon.
- The first day of this dreamy vacation will begin with reaching the Airport in Rome. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to a hotel which will be your stay here. Some time will be provided to freshen up and rest for a while before starting the hop on and hop off tour of the city. The whole day will be spent traversing through many famous landmarks, followed by finally reaching the hotel back and resting overnight
- Day two of the trip will begin with a tour of Vatican City, in which you will get a chance to marvel at numerous ancient wonders. A stop at the Vatican Museum will be made, followed by finally visiting the most awaited locations. The beautiful Colosseum will be visited today, where you will get a chance to click memorable pictures against the scenic backdrops. The day will end with heading back towards the stay to spend the night
- On the third day, you will be heading towards the beautiful city of Florence, where you will be shifted to a hotel which will be your stay here. Once you have freshened up and rested for a while, a hop on and hop off tour of the city in an open-top bus will begin and will take you towards many famous tourist attractions.
- Day four of the trip will take you towards one of the most visited places of Florence - “The Leaning Tower of Pisa”. The whole day will be spent marvelling at this historical masterpiece and chicking some memorable pictures. The day will end with having some warm Italian dinner, followed by spending the night in the hotel.
- The fifth day of this vacation will take you to Mozart, and here, you will be driven towards a hotel. Once you have freshened up and rested for a while, a sightseeing tour will begin and will take you towards the beautiful locations of the city. Places like Mozarteum, Mirabell Palace, Marionette Theatre, Hellbrunn Palace, Palace of Frohnburg, Nonnberg Abbey, Trinity Church and Mozart’s Residence will be covered today.
- On the sixth day of the trip, you will be enjoying a trip to Salzburg where you will be enjoying two famous tours. The first tour will be towards the sound of the music, followed by visiting the Austrian Salt Mines. The day will end with reaching the hotel and snuggling away the night in your comfy rooms.
- On the seventh day of the tour, you will be heading towards Vienna, and upon arrival, you will be shifted to a hotel. Some time will be provided to rest before commencing the tour of the city. Today, you will get to visit the famous Vienna Opera, where a musical and cultural show will take place.
- Day eight of the trip will take you towards a sightseeing tour of Vienna in which you will be visiting many famous landmarks. Places like Vienna State Opera first, the Hofburg Palace, the Museum of Art History, the acclaimed Burgtheater and the striking City Hall will be covered today
- The ninth day will mark an end to this tour, and today you will be shifted to an airport to board a flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Just got back from our 9-days trip to Italy & Austria. We had an incredible time all because of the efforts of Thrillophilia who set us up with fun things to see and do on this trip, the airport picked-up and dropped were per-schedule as promised and the driver was nice and soft-spoken...They even arranged for us a guide as per our request who help us understand what we were looking at with detail explanations plus we had a limited amount of time for this trip which we get to explored and the people there were helpful they help us to click a great picture for us even show us different parts with a good background...We enjoyed the city-tours in Rome, Vatican, Florence, and Vienna along we get to know about the place culture, ancient history, and architecture...The hotels we stay in was comfortable and the staff was professional and friendly...in the morning they served us with sumptuous breakfast...When we compared the price and the experienced we had on this trip the price was nothing at all as these countries were really " WoW" us every time...Will using Thrillophilia again for the next trip and next time with the whole family...
Rated : 5.0
We were extremely excited about this Honeymoon trip we had, they were reliable regarding picked-up times, always available when we had any questions or any doubt about the place, and always helpful in making our trip extremely positive. We had huge fun in the hop-on-hop-off of the city in Rome with lots of historical sites we covered, Enjoyable open-top bus sightseeing in Florence, great time we had in Vatican city, Mozart, the amazing Vienna with the interesting cultural show... The place is very rich in everything... Overall great accommodations and transfers. Top-notch service the entire trip... This truly worth everything...
Rated : 4.0
Extremely one of the best trips for sure!!! Right from the start the agent promptly and patiently answered all questions, concerns when we are coming up with this amazing itinerary... The vendor associated with them were verified and very supportive throughout, Each second, minutes, and day we spend there were unforgettable... The hotels, transport, activities, and service were totally satisfying... All-over they gave us a memorable trip that introduced to us how incredible Italy & Austria is...Thanks a million, times...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.