Taking on the thrilling water sports in Nusa Lembongan is truly priceless as it gives you an immense thrilling experience to remember. Nusa Lembongan is known for its surfing as well as snorkelling activities that let you mingle around clear waters and watch a shoal of colourful fish and spectacular sea creatures.
While paddleboarding gives you a chance to chill out on the water with a view of the sunset, Helmet Diving lets you admire the best of Mangrove Forests. You will also be able to make the most of an empty beach and cross the beautiful Yellow Bridge witnessing the picture-perfect viewpoints.
Nusa Lembongan water sports like glass-bottom boat rides let you soak up all the pleasure while exploring the world beneath the sea. You will also get a chance to capture the views of the alluring underwater coral reef formations and see a shoal of marine fish.
People Also Ask About Water Sports in Nusa Lembongan
Which are the best water sports to do in Nusa Lembongan?
1. Surfing: Surfing is an indigenous phenomenon practised over years in Nusa Lembongan and has been the primary cause of travellers beginning levitating in this region. This spot assists a perfect blend of Surf lessons for beginners to intermediate level surfers and excursions to enjoy for those with many acquaintances too. Therefore, newbies will have a great time learning to surf here as well as many other water sports in Nusa Lembongan
Location: Br Kaja Jungutbatu, Jungutbatu, Lembongan Island, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
2. Snorkelling: If you love to mingle around in clear aquamarine and watch a shoal of colourful fish and spectacular sea creatures, anemones and their habitat, then opt gpt snorkelling in Nusa Lembongan. Water sports in Nusa Lembongan like snorkelling trips are imperishable.
There are several beaches on the island, but Mushroom Bay is truly worth snorkelling among all. It offers sufficient marine life such as angelfish, anemone fish, butterflyfish as well as many colourful corals and different types of octopus. Also, Gamat Bay offers you still water and gauzy visibility where one can see an ample of marine creatures and coral reefs.
Location: Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
3. Paddle Boarding: While in Nusa Lembongan water sports are assuredly a must-do thing. Other than diving and surfing, paddleboarding is also voluntarily up for grabs. The lagoon area between jungut Batu beach and the reef break is one of some few spots which provide a calm and gentle place to learn, practise and chill out on the water with a view of the sunset.
This spot will leave you with some great wave rides and a stand-up paddleboarding experience. One more spot to delve the paddle boarding is Mangroves. This is a very calm channel with still water that helps you balance your paddle gently and explore easily making the most of the water sports in Nusa Lembongan.
Location: Mangrove Beach, Jungutbatu village, Nusa Lembongan, Kecamatan:, Propinsi:, Jungutbatu, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia
4. Helmet Diving: If you are really up for an adventurer, head over to Moto Distro in Sanur down the road from the Men's Shed. It's an amazing scooter ride that will test your strength to the fullest. Helmet driving is the only way to get around the island. With some bumpy and breezy roads, it's not for the spineless.
Feasibly one would cruise at around 25 km/hr to cover the whole island by a scooter. Through the ride, admire the Mangrove Forest, cease an empty beach, and cross the Yellow Bridge soaking in all the essence that water sports in Nusa Lembongan have to offer.
Location: Nusa Lembongan, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali 80771, Indonesia.
5. Glass-bottom Boat: To witness the beauty of the underwater life of Lembongan Island, a Glass Bottom Boat Tour is the most sought after activity. This cruise trip will soak up your pleasure while exploring the world beneath the sea and nature of this heavenly tropical island.
This helps you discover many underwater coral reef formations and see the shoals of marine fish from your glass-bottom boat. Finally, get back to your hotel and bring your day to a complete halt with immense satisfaction.
Location: Jl. Jungutbatu, Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Which are the best places for water sports in Nusa Lembongan?
1. Nusa Penida: This is one of the best diving spots on the island where visitors can accomplish a freediving course from a professional instructor. Here, people experience easy-going theory, pool and open-water classes which result in an incredible depth of knowledge of diving and marine biology.
2. Big Fish Diving: Big Fish Diving is located within the Secret Garden Bungalows. It is a supreme preference for divers who want to roll on with waves and currents. This diving spot offers daily diving as well as complete scuba diving courses. Its customer service is top-notch.
3. Nusa Paradise: This place serves you the best-known snorkelling spot around the island. With experienced staff and local caretakers, take a tour to spot incredible Manta Rays swimming under the sea. Underwater photos are also taken by the guides for visitors.
4. Lembongan Island: Lembongan Island is a small island off the southeast coast of the main island of Bali. This is a dwelling place where one can breathe fresh air putting feet up and relax by moulding into nature's grace. Surfing is the main activity performed next to the beach and is famous for seaweed farming.
Which are the best places for snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan?
1. Mangrove Point: This is one of the famous snorkelling locations in Bali. Mangrove Point is located at the northern end of the Jungutbatu Village. The currents and waves are still and simply flow passively through the channel. This causes a smooth and easy drift for currents to carry you across seawater and explore underwater.
2. Crystal Bay: The name of Crystal Bay resonates with what it is as the water is totally crystal clear with great visibility. It is the kingdom of an abundance of colourful fish and healthy coral reefs. Crystal Bay is the best-known dive site in Bali for an eye-captivating glimpse of the ambiguous ocean sunfish during July to mid-November season.
3. Manta Bay: Manta Bay is a major scuba diving destination in Bali. It happens to be the foremost catering ground for Indonesia's great manta rays. Its water is brimming with small pink, white and translucent jellyfish pitching themselves in every way. This place has been remarkably known for wandering Manta from a glass-bottom boat.
4. Gamat Bay: This snorkelling spot is located across the northwest coast of Nusa Penida which comes under Nusa Lembongan. This region aims to offer a calm atmosphere as well as a myriad of water sports. It exhibits motionless and transparent water where you can get to see an abundance of colourful fish and corals.
How to reach Nusa Lembongan?
By Speedboats: The best way to reach Nusa Lembongan is by speed boats from Sanur Beach. Most of the speedboats drop the passengers at Mushroom Bay present in the southwestern corner of the island. Some boats also pick up passengers from Padangbai in East Bali.
What is Nusa Lembongan famous for?
Nusa Lembongan is famous for featuring some of the best beaches. It houses extremely impressive picturesque locations and very isolated and less crowded surroundings. This island mainly attracts tourists wanting to get certified in diving, under the supervision of renowned divers who work at the beaches.
What is the best time to visit Nusa Lembongan?
The best time to visit Nusa Lembongan is during the dry season that is experienced from May to September. During this time there are occasional rain showers, the weather is bright and humidity is low. Tourists can enjoy the best of turquoise waters, blue skies, the best waves for surfing as well as many other Nusa Lembongan water sports.