Resorts in Chittorgarh
Chittorgarh Resorts are known for their impeccable services, modern luxuries, serene ambience, and traditional Rajasthani hospitality and are perfect destinations to enjoy tranquility in the lap of Mother Nature. Some of these are world-class heritage properties, some are grand Havelis while some have luxurious tents on the offer. However, all the resorts have one thing in common that these exude revitalisation and indulgence that cannot be endured anywhere else in the world.
Spacious rooms, modern amenities, mouth-watering food, pool, spa, peaceful ambience, and great locations are a few highlights of these resorts in Chittorgarh that make the stay here a blissful one. These feature accommodations in different categories and cater to the needs and budgets of every kind of traveller. Nahargarh Resort, Castle Bijaipur, Castle Narela are heritage properties turned resorts that offer the chance to enjoy Royal living and enjoy a luxurious stay experience. For adventure lovers, Padmavati Resort and Pangarh Resort offer luxury tents that are perfect for all those who like to spend their nights under the star-lit sky.
While Menal Resort mesmerises through breath-taking and picturesque surroundings, RNB Chittorgarh is budget-friendly yet offers high-end services and is a great choice for business travellers or backpackers. All in all, these resorts are idyllic accommodations to explore Rajasthani heritage, culture, art, and hospitality and feel rejuvenated amidst Aravali Hills.
People Also Ask About Resorts in Chittorgarh
Which are the best Chittorgarh resorts?
1. Castle Bijaipur: Nestled in the Vindhyachal Hills, the Bijaipur Castle is a heritage property turned resort by its owner who still stays in the premises. The resort is known for its Rajputana hospitality and reflects royal ambience, architecture and opulence.
Surrounded by serene nature, the property offers various indoor and outdoor activities to keep you engaged and exciting. Also, it features Deluxe, Heritage Deluxe and Burj Suites like accommodations that promise a lifetime stay experience.
Location: Bijaipur, Bassi, Rajasthan 312001.
Amenities: Restaurant, Bar, Internet, Library, Swimming Pool, Parking, Indoor/Outdoor Activities (Horse Riding, Yoga, Bird Watching, Trekking, Jeep Safari, Angling, Fly Fishing, Nature Trails, Sightseeing), etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 3744.
2. Lake Nahargarh Palace Chittorgarh: Settled in the middle of a private lake, the Nahargarh Palace Chittorgarh proves to be a perfect place to enjoy a getaway from the city's hustle-bustle. It promises utmost relaxation amidst serene surroundings, modern luxuries, and state of the art facilities.
Amongst the top Chittorgarh resorts, it proves to be a unique destination to host your family functions, corporate events and dream weddings in a Royal setting. It houses Deluxe Rooms and Suites that assure a calm stay with contemporary amenities, decor, and traditional hospitality.
Location: jüSTa Lake Nahargarh Palace, Chittorgarh, Village, Parsoli, Rajasthan 312022.
Amenities: Daily Housekeeping, Round the Clock Room Service, Wi-Fi, Restaurant, Pool, Kids Zone, Parking, Indoor/Outdoor Activities, Banquets, Halls, Conference Rooms, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 3200.
3. Castle Narela: Overlooking Chittor Fort, the Castle Narela is amongst one of the most beautiful heritage resorts in Chittorgarh. It is an ultimate retreat for all in a hunt for indulgence, leisure, and tranquillity.
It houses 22 palatial and elegantly furnished rooms and suites that are well-appointed with modern conveniences and ensure to make the guests as comfortable as possible. Featuring a unique blend of Rajputana culture, magnificent interiors and impeccable services, the stay at this marvellous resort leaves the guests with lovely reminiscences.
Location: Opposite Gosunda Dam, Roop Pura, Chittorgarh Udaipur High Way, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001.
Amenities: Horse Riding, Nature walks, Sightseeing, Fishing, Trekking, Folk Dance & Music), Banquets, Halls, Conference Rooms, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 1371.
4. The Elegance Resort: Offering a convenient location, the Elegance Resort is one of the idyllic budget-friendly resorts in Chittorgarh. With its flawless hospitality and superb facilities, it proves to be a great choice for a relaxing staycation with your loved ones or hosting family functions, and even corporate events.
Stay in its tastefully furnished and well-appointed rooms and suites offer ultimate relaxation amid calming ambience. Its in-house spa, outdoor pool, indoor games like facilities let the guests relax and unwind and collect multiple moments to cherish for a lifetime. Offering a perfect balance of luxury and world-class services, the property is indeed a remarkable escapade.
Location: State Highway 9, Kapasan Road, Near Petrol Pump, Zinc Nagar, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001.
Amenities: Kid's Zone, Wi-Fi, Multi-Cuisine Restaurant, Pool, Parking, Housekeeping, Doctor on Call, Laundry, Indoor/Outdoor Activities, Banquets, Conference Facilities, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 2491.
5. Kundan Leela Resort: Offering easy access from major transportation hubs and sightseeing locations, the Kundan Leela Resort offers a perfect accommodation in a budget-friendly setting. It presents a classic place to enjoy a stay complete with luxury, opulence, and thrills and doubles up as a business hotel as well with its banquet and conference room-like facilities.
Rooms and suites are cosy and beautifully decorated and promise a refreshing staycation amid nature and fresh atmosphere. Stay at this resort to enjoy true Rajasthani hospitality, food and culture that would definitely mark the stay with cherishable moments.
Location: NH 79, near Ochhari flyover bridge, Rajasthan 312001.
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Outdoor Sports, Kids Zone, Banquet Halls, Free Parking, Room Service, Power Backup, Swimming Pool, Dry Cleaning Service, Wi-Fi, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 1786.
6. Resort RNB Chittorgarh: Situated on Bhilwara Main Road in the RICO industrial area, this Resort RNB Chittorgarh offers great connectivity with historical monuments and other attractions. It is the ideal choice for leisure and business travellers for its accommodations complete with luxuries, modern amenities and reasonable prices.
The in-house multi-cuisine restaurant serves it best with a range of traditional Rajasthani, Indian and International delicacies and satisfies the cravings of every taste bud. Along with these, conference halls come equipped with modern interiors and offer exclusive services to host family or business gatherings.
Location: NH 79, near Ochhari flyover bridge, Rajasthan 312001.
Amenities: Restaurant, Business Centre, Conference Room, Banquet, Free Parking, Room Service, Wi-Fi, Paid Shuttle, Tours and Treks, Laundry, Room Service, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 1786.
7. Pangarh Lake Retreat: Looking for Chittorgarh resorts offering a unique stay experience, then this Pangarh Lake Retreat answers your needs. Beautifully set amidst the valleys of Vindhyachal Ranges and Lotus Lake, the resort lets the guests experience serenity and elegance in the lap of nature.
It houses 17 lake-facing luxurious tents well-equipped with all the essential amenities and a calm atmosphere. Here, guests have multiple opportunities to explore the rich culture, heritage and charm of rustic Rajasthan with activities like Village Walks, Jeep Safari, Bird Watching, Trekking, Camping and Organic Farming.
Location: Tehsil, Pangarh village, Post Bangera, via Kanera, Nimbahera, Rajasthan 312606.
Amenities: Indoor/Outdoor Activities, Pick and Drop, Free Parking, Room Desk, Power Backup, Dry Cleaning Service, Wi-Fi, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 3528.
8. Padmavati Lake Resort: Padmavati Lake Resort is another one of the most famous resorts in Chittorgarh for its unique appeal, natural elegance and historical significance that the town possesses.
It offers accommodations in luxury Swiss tents that are ideal for travellers desiring an extraordinary staycation packed with true rustic flavour. Here, guests can indulge in birdwatching, cycling, camping, trekking, village safaris like thrilling activities or just party around the bonfire during lively evenings.
Location: Sambalpur Circle, Abhaypura Ghata, Hansla, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001.
Amenities: Restaurant, Lounge, Room Service, Kids Friendly, Free Parking, Power Backup, Dry Cleaning Service, Wi-Fi, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 2010.
9. Menal Resort: One of the exotic resorts in Chittorgarh, the Menal Resort is located in the forest reserve and close to popular attractions that this town offers. With its well-manicured gardens, guests can just sit back and relax while the outdoor swimming pool offers a chance to enjoy a relaxing dip and soak in the beauty of lush surroundings. There is a multi-cuisine restaurant to satisfy the guests hunger pangs and a range of outdoor activities to explore wildlife, nature and inner self.
Location: NH 27, Near Menal ancient Temple & Natural Waterfall Begun, Menal, Rajasthan 312023.
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Outdoor Activities, Free Parking, Room Service, Power Backup, Wi-Fi, Babysitting/Child Care, Housekeeping, Doctor on Call, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 2399.
10. Akola Garh: A boutique heritage Haveli, the Akola Garh Resort offers magnificent surroundings overlooking the Aravalli foothills. It attracts travellers from across the globe for its rustic appeal, heritage significance and warm hospitality that it offers to its guests. Along with a rooftop restaurant, outdoor pool, well-furnished accommodations and several outdoor activities on the offer, it is also preferred for destination weddings and offbeat getaways.
Location: Bhadesar, Vaya, Chikarda, Chittorgarh 312027.
Amenities: Free Parking, Room Service, Power Backup, Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi, Outdoor Activities, Rooftop Restaurant, etc.
Price: Price starts from INR 3500.
Which are the best lake resorts in Chittorgarh?
1. Padmavati Lake Resort: Located by the lakeside, this resort offers incredible views, proficient staff, 6 Swiss tent accommodations, and modern luxuries taking care of its guest's comfort and leisure.
2. Lake Nahargarh Palace Chittorgarh: Offering state of the art facilities and pristine surroundings, this resort is one of the best heritage lakeside resorts in Chittorgarh featuring Deluxe Rooms and Suites.
3. Pangarh Lake Retreat: Nestled by Lotus Lake, this resort offers 17 luxurious tents that are well-equipped with modern amenities and have on the offer a range of thrilling adventures.
4. Castle Narela: Located near Ghosunda Dam, this resort is one of the royal and opulent Chittorgarh resorts offering a blissful stay in a budget-friendly setting.
Which are the famous palace resorts in Chittorgarh?
1. Haveli Gokul Niwas: A heritage Haveli, which was earlier a resident of Rajputs of Jhala clan, offers luxury accommodations complete with rustic appeal, traditional ambience and world-class amenities.
2. Bassi Fort Palace: Constructed in the 16th century, this resort is one of the oldest Palace resorts in Chittorgarh and offers luxurious living in gorgeously designed accommodations complete with world-class amenities.
3. Castle Bijaipur: Built in the 16th century, this is one of the finest heritage Chittorgarh resorts featuring modern facilities, Royal hospitality, tastefully decorated rooms/suites and several indoor/outdoor activities.
4. Fort Begu: Built around 1430 AD, this heritage property has a swimming pool, lush gardens, and 5 luxurious suites providing utmost privacy and seclusion to its guests looking for a stay away from the city's chaos.
Which are some of the good Chittorgarh resorts with a pool?
1. Kukda Resort: A modern resort with two pools, this is one of the finest Chittorgarh resorts to enjoy a luxurious stay with family, friends or lover. Surrounded by a peaceful environment, it offers free Wi-Fi, restaurant, pick-up/drop/off, spacious and well-equipped rooms/suites and world-class hospitality.
2. Elegance Resort: Surrounded by countryside, this property offers a pool, restaurant, comfortable rooms/suites, and much more in a budget-friendly setting.
3. Rajasi Palace: Offering a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor pool, and a garden, this resort is perfect to enjoy a relaxing stay with loved ones in a Royal setting.
4. Bassi Fort Palace: One of the heritage and luxury resorts in Chittorgarh, this presents Royal grandeur, aura and modern facilities like a restaurant, bar, room service, parking, laundry, travel desk, family room, garden, outdoor pool and coffee shop.
5. juSTa Lake Nahargarh Palace: Featuring impeccable services and modern luxuries, this one of the grandest heritage Chittorgarh resorts offers 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping, 40 alluring rooms, outdoor pool, fitness centre, and lush garden.
Which are the romantic Chittorgarh resorts?
1. The Elegance Resort: With well-appointed and cosy rooms, a pool to relish some beautiful moments and a lush lawn to enjoy a starlit evening with your partner, this resort is one of the most beautiful Chittorgarh resorts offering complete privacy to couples.
2. Castle Narela Resort: Overlooking Breach River, this resort is one of the topmost luxurious resorts in Chittorgarh that offers a blissful stay experience to couples with exclusive facilities and services. With its Infinity Pool, a restaurant, poolside cafe, and live garden Barbecue and bonfire, couples can enjoy memorable moments.
3. Menal Resort: Offering pristine surroundings and picturesque views, the resort proves to be an excellent destination to enjoy a refreshing and romantic stay for couples. It offers well-manicured gardens, an outdoor swimming pool, and outdoor activities to indulge and rekindle your love life.
4. Bassi Fort Palace: This heritage property attracts couples for its grandeur and serenity and relaxing ambience. It offers a perfect setting for couples to enjoy a romantic break with a dip in the pool or evening entertainments.
What facilities will I get in resorts in Chittorgarh?
Facilities offered by the resorts in Chittorgarh include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Room Service (Limited/24-hour)
- Power Backup
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Tour & Treks
- Power Backup
- Airport Shuttle
- Evening entertainment
- Indoor/Outdoor activities
- Doctor on Call
- Well-equipped rooms/suites with amenities like TV, chair, desk, tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, mini-fridge, comfortable beds, wardrobe, mirror, attached bath with shower/tub, and complimentary toiletries.
What activities can we do in Chittorgarh resorts?
1. Swimming: Several Chittorgarh resorts have an in-house pool, where guests can spend some memorable moments in swimming or just relaxing at the poolside deck.
2. Evening Entertainments: Few resorts in Chittorgarh also organise folk dance and music performances to mark the staycation of its guests with Rajasthani culture and feel.
3. Bonfire: Guests can enjoy a lively evening and party till late night with open-air bonfire arranged by the resorts at their lawns.
4. Nature walks: Complete with natural elegance, guests can opt for nature walks or village walks to explore lush landscapes and rustic life of Rajasthan.
5. Adventures: Horse riding, trekking, hiking, are a few of the thrilling activities offered by the resorts that guests can choose as per their likings and interests.
What is the average price for one night stay in resorts in Chittorgarh?
The average price for one night stay in a budget-friendly resort is approx. INR 2200 while it can go up to INR 6000 for luxurious resorts in Chittorgarh.
Are Chittorgarh resorts pet- friendly?
Yes, Castle Narela, Aravalli Hill Resort and many more resorts in Chittorgarh are pet-friendly and lets the guests enjoy a relaxing vacation with their lovely pets. Confirm the same with the resort before your booking as some resorts might not allow pets.
What is the best time to visit Chittorgarh?
The best time to visit Chittorgarh for explorations, excursions and relaxation is during winters as the city experiences harsh and very hot weather in summers.
November to February months are good times to travel to Chittorgarh when the city offers pleasant temperature and tourism-friendly climatic conditions.