Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Phuket
Home to an abundance of natural sceneries and dotted with palm-laden beaches, Phuket is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Thailand. Offering you a chance to indulge in the best adventurous activities, Thailand also provides the best spot to enjoy some time in solace. Opting for a Phuket package from Mumbai will take you to the best of this tropical paradise and will make sure that you enjoy the best vacationing vibes.
- The first day of the Phuket package from Mumbai will start as soon as you board a flight from Mumbai and reach the island of Phuket. Once you reach the airport, get transferred to your comfy hotel to rest overnight.
- Day two of the Phuket tour package from Mumbai will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Phuket and all famous attractions will be covered on this day. Places like the Rawai Village, Karon Beach and Patong beach are the most famous tourist spots here. Gems gallery will also be marked as visited on this day, followed by reaching the stay to rest overnight.
- Day three of the trip will provide you with an opportunity to traverse the deep blue waters filled with lush marine life on a big boat. This day will be spent Around Phi Phi island, a place famous for being home to a variety of sea creatures and a plethora of water-based activities like diving, snorkelling and swimming.
- The fourth day of the trip will be spent travelling from Phuket to Bangkok by flight and transfer to hotel in Bangkok. The remaining part of the day is free, and you can enjoy it the way you want.
- Day five of this tour will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Bangkok, in which all the famous tourist destinations will be marked as visited, the most famous locations like the Golden Buddha and reclining buddha will also be covered today.
- Day six be the last one, and today you will be heading back towards your homes. You will be transferred back to the airport from where you can catch your flight to Mumbai.
Start your Phuket package from Mumbai and as you arrive at Phuket airport, our representative will welcome you and will assist you with immigration formalities.
After completing the visa formalities, you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can take a walk around the hotel or explore nearby places.
As the day ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, head out for a Sightseeing tour included in your Phuket holiday package from Mumbai.
Today you will be visiting famous tourist attractions, historic temples and other popular spots of the city.
Our first stop is Gems Gallery, which exhibits the largest collection of the most beautiful and precious gems and jewellery.
You will also be visiting revered temple Wat Chalong, Old Phuket town, the viewpoint at Khao Rang Hill, Phraya Ratsada statue and gardens.
After the tour, have dinner and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, embark on a full day trip to Phi Phi island by big boat.
Phi Phi island is a group of islands which offers fantasy experiences. These islands are an absolute delight for every traveler.
You can spend your day at the pristine beaches and enjoy the view of this unmatched natural beauty or you can take a dip in the crystal clear water and blue lagoons.
You can also indulge in various water activities like snorkeling and scuba diving or ride the waves with wind-surfing.
As the trip ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to Bangkok as per your Phuket package from Mumbai.
As you reach Bangkok, you will be escorted to the hotel, where you will check-in and spend the remaining day on your own.
In the evening, you can enjoy shopping at the famous markets of Bangkok or you can explore Khao San road, a backpacker’s heaven.
As the night strikes, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and embark on the Bangkok city tour and temple visit.
Start your tour by visiting the Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit temple.
Next, you will be visiting Wat Pho temple, the temple of Reclining Buddha.
Also, visit the emerald buddha temple, also known as Wat Phra Kaew. It is one of the most sacred temples dedicated to Lord Buddha.
After the tour, have lunch at a local restaurant on your own and spend the evening at leisure.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your onward journey as your Phuket package from Mumbai comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Warmly recommend this island tour! Visited all the promised sites, including a few surprise one.Only wish the trip had been longer.We will be back
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.