Nashik Wine Tour Highlights
- For all the wine lovers, this Nashik Wine Tour is the perfect opportunity to explore wine making and tasting process
- Learn the ultimate way to have wine (See, Swirl, Sniff, and Sip)
- Indulge in lesson of wine making procedure and learn the know-how of wine production
- Along with wine, enjoy the cheese selection and light snacks tasting session
Nashik Wine Tour Overview
Nashik is a popular city in Maharashtra, a state in western India. It is home to the flourishing wine industry and fabulous vineyard tours. Nashik produces about 10,000 tons of grapes per year. A day amidst your favorite blends of wine, this tour is for the wine lovers, a sip of their favorite blend, that too in the vineyard itself. So, grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and head out for a Nashik Wine Tour.
About the Activity:
- Activity Timings: 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM (The activity is for an hour)
- Arrive at the location at your convenience in the given timeframe.
- Upon arrival at the vineyard, join a guided winery tour that will last for around 45 minutes-1 hour.
- Within the Nashik wine tour, get to sample seven different types and blends of the wines.
- Along with the wines, pick up your favorite cheese and snacks and enjoy the evening on the balcony. With every sip, take delight in the alluring charm of the evening.
- Wind up the wine tour and depart the vineyard.
More Details about Nashik Wine Tour
Know Before You Go for Nashik Wine Tour
- Children below 12 years are not allowed for the activity.
- The package is suitable for the age group of between 12- 70 years.
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully.
- Use the equipment carefully without damaging them.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Outside food/Beverages are not permitted.
- Do not litter.
Things To Carry for Nashik Wine Tour
- Walking shoes