Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I was thrilled with my trip, Not sure where to start but this trip we choose again this time with Thrillophilia was quite an interesting and exciting o...
The overall service provided by Thrillophilia was Excellent!!! Coordination of the overall trip in Iceland was superb and their choice of hotel was met...
Trip Location: Reykjavík
- Iceland can be considered as one of the best places for anyone who wishes to have an offbeat experience in the course of the holiday vacation. It is one of the most surreal and magnificent countries of the world that attracts zillions of nature lovers and wanderlust travellers every single year to take part in a number of adventure activities.
- The tour will start with your arrival at Keflavik Airport. You will be received by the driver and then be transferred to the hotel that has been booked for your stay. You can spend the rest of the day in leisure or else go out to have fun on your own.
- On the second day of the trip, you will be taken to visit the Golden Circle route that includes Þingvellir National Park, Haukadalur geothermal area, Great Geysir, Gullfoss waterfall and the old implosion crater of Kerið.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be visiting the south coast and waterfalls. On this day, you will be visiting the Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skógafoss waterfall, the black volcanic beach and the dramatic Dyrhólaey and Reynisdrangar rock formations, Mýrdalsjökull glacier and the quaint village of Kirkjubæjarklaustur.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be visiting Skaftafell, Vatnajökull National Park, Svartifoss waterfall, and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon.
- On day 5 of the trip, you will be driving in East Iceland and visiting some of the tranquil fishing villages, sweeping landscapes, and spectacular fjords. You can also visit Petra’s Mineral Collection in Stöðvarfjörður.
- On day 6 of the trip, you will be visiting the Lake Mývatn area, the Námaskarð Pass, the Skútustaðagígar pseudo-craters, the Dimmuborgir lava formations and Mt. Krafla, Mývatn Nature Baths.
- On day 7 of the trip, you will be exploring Lake Mývatn and its unique surroundings. You can drive through Jökulsárgljúfur part of Vatnajökull National Park and visit the Ásbyrgi canyon and Dettifoss.
- On day 8 of the trip, you will be visiting Akureyri & The Troll Peninsula. On this tour, you will also visit the old herring-fishing village of Siglufjörður and Hofsós.
- On the next day of the trip, you will be visiting the West Fjords and visit the Icelandic Sorcery and Witchcraft Museum and the Sorcerer’s Cottage.
- On the 10th day of the trip, you will be visiting Ísafjörður to learn more about the maritime history of the country.
- On day 11 of the trip, you will be visiting Dynjandi Waterfall & Látrabjarg Cliffs and spending a night in the Patreksfjörður or Breiðavík area.
- On day 12 of the trip, you will be visiting Rauðisandur Beach & Ferry Across Breiðafjörður.
- On the next day, you will be visiting the Snæfellsnes Peninsula & West Iceland.
- Day 14 is the last day of the trip, you will be packing your bags for the return journey.
As you arrive at Keflavik Airport, our representative will greet you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel in Reykjavík.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
After getting some rest, you can head out to explore the city on your own. Visit the popular cafes or bars and have a fun evening.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, get your car for the trip and head out to explore the Golden Circle, a 300 km tourist route in southern Iceland, featuring some of the best known natural wonders.
First stop is Þingvellir National Park, where you will witness the rift valley between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates.
Our next stop is the Haukadalur geothermal area, where you will see the great Geysir, and Strokkur, hot water chute sprouting from the ground.
Our last stop is Gullfoss waterfall and the old implosion crater of Kerið.
After the tour, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in the Hvolsvöllur area.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to explore the south coast and the majestic waterfalls of Iceland.
First stop on our itinerary is the magnificent Seljalandsfoss waterfall, one of the most photographed waterfalls of Iceland. This waterfall is famous due to the fact that one can actually walk behind the fall and see the cascade from back.
You will also be visiting Skógafoss waterfall, the black volcanic beach, Dyrhólaey and Reynisdrangar rock formations, the Mýrdalsjökull glacier and the scenic village of Kirkjubæjarklaustur.
After the tour, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in the Skaftafell area.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel Enjoy and proceed to explore Skaftafell.
Today, you will be visiting the Vatnajökull National Park and Svartifoss waterfall. Here you can enjoy many hiking and trekking expeditions.
Try Glacier walking and ice-climbing with a guide and have an unforgettable experience.
Next, you will be visiting Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, watch arrays of floating icebergs in this lagoon. If you wish, you can enjoy a boat ride in the lagoon.
After the tour, proceed to Höfn or Djúpivogur area and check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards East Iceland to explore the ecstatic fjords and quaint fishing villages draped in spectacular vistas.
Drive through the quaint villages and visit Petra’s Mineral Collection in Stöðvarfjörður, where you will find a wide collection of mineral rocks.
Reach the Egilsstaðir area and visit the Lagafljót and Hallormsstaðarskógur forest, the largest forest area of Iceland.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the night in the Egilsstaðir area.
Today you will be exploring the Lake Mývatn area, a eutrophic lake situated in the volcanic landscapes of North Iceland. It is situated near active volcanoes of the Námaskarð Pass, the Skútustaðagígar pseudo-craters, the Dimmuborgir and Mt. Krafla.
Spend the day near the lake and enjoy dipping in the Natural baths of Mývatn lake.
Explore its nearby areas and spend a leisurely day. The geothermal waters of the nature baths will release all your weariness and fatigue.
Have an overnight stay in the Myvatn area.
After breakfast, proceed for a local sightseeing tour of the Mývatn area.
You can visit the Jökulsárgljúfur part of Vatnajökull National Park, the Ásbyrgi canyon and Dettifoss, the most powerful waterfall in Europe.
You can also go to Húsavík village and enjoy whale watching.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
On the 8th day of your Iceland trip, drive towards Akureyri. On your way, make a stop to admire Goðafoss, known as the “waterfall of the gods''to spend some quality time at this scenic spot.
As you reach Akureyri, explore the town and visit the interesting museums or get some unique souvenirs from the local stores.
Later, proceed to Skagafjörður, a beautiful valley famous for its Icelandic horses and towering mountains.
Explore Tröllaskagi (“peninsula of the trolls”), Siglufjörður and Hofsós, to witness the mesmerizing landscapes of the town and enjoy dipping in the thermal pool.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Start your day with a beautiful morning and start your journey to explore the West Fjords of Iceland.
On your way, you will visit Vatnsdalshólar, the fortress of Borgarvirki and the Glaumbær folk museum.
Pay a visit to the Icelandic Sorcery and Witchcraft Museum and the Sorcerer’s Cottage, both in Hólmavík.
If you wish, you can pay a visit to Drangsnes and enjoy its hot pools.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel in the Hólmavík area.
After breakfast, embark on a trip to Ísafjörður, the capital of the West Fjords. This town is a home to some of the most significant historic houses and buildings.
Explore the capital and its nearby regions. You can go for a short tour of Bolungarvík, a small fishing village famous for its scenic lake, and hiking trails.
You can also visit the Ósvör Maritime Museum, which showcases exhibits from the old days of fishermen in Iceland.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel in the Ísafjörður area.
After having breakfast, embark on a trip to Dynjandi waterfall & Látrabjarg falls.
Start driving to Dýrafjörður and pass through the trail of Gisli Súrsson and Skrúður botanical garden.
Continue your drive to Hrafnseyri, where you can visit a museum dedicated to the celebrated war hero Jón Sigurðsson.
Pay a visit to Dynjandi waterfall and later visit the cliff of Látrabjarg, situated at an altitude of 441 meters. It is the biggest sea-cliff in Iceland.
Spend the night at the hotel in Breiðavík area.
Today you will get to spend a relaxing time at Rauðisandur beach. Take a dip in the ocean, get sun-tanned or build some sandcastles from the golden sand.
Next, you will be visiting Vatnsfjörður nature reserve and later, board a ferry to Stykkishólmur , situated on the Snæfellsnes peninsula.
As you reach Stykkishólmur, head out to explore the town on your own. You can visit Snæfellsjökull National Park, the Dritvík Cove and the hamlets of Arnarstapi, Hellnar and Búðir.
As the day ends, head back to Snæfellsnes for an overnight stay.
Start your day by exploring the Snæfellsnes peninsula and proceed to Borgarfjörður.
You can take an optional tour of Borgarfjörður and visit places like the twin waterfalls Hraunfossar & Barnafoss, Glanni Waterfall, Háafell Goat Farm, and the large lava tunnel of Víðgelmir.
After completing the West Iceland tour, proceed to Reykjavik and have an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I was thrilled with my trip, Not sure where to start but this trip we choose again this time with Thrillophilia was quite an interesting and exciting one...The trip was pre-planned way ahead of time to accommodate our vacation for the lasts 4 months before the date of travel while planning our trips they make sure and informed us everything with new ideas about the trip which we are happy with their plan...On this trip since our landing on this place, we were received by a professional and punctual driver...The trip went so smooth and we were guided by the professional who was helpful and great at rectifying situations...We had been looking out for the entire trip to make sure that we are comfortable with the trip we had and also that we discovered all the major attractions as per the planned decided...The place is truly breathtaking and has lots to see which was truly worth-seeing...The Self-drive trip was the best part of our trip being in a different country but still, we roam the place like a local that's the biggest expereince we had...Overall all the arrangements were taken care of nicely and we love everything provided to us...
Rated : 5.0
The overall service provided by Thrillophilia was Excellent!!! Coordination of the overall trip in Iceland was superb and their choice of hotel was met with our expectation... The team were totally helpful and kept us informed at each step of the planning phase and keep in touch with us all the time... Local driver arranged for us was on time and courteous... The place is truly beautiful as all the places we covered were truly lovely and gave us stunning pictures with great background... We thoroughly love this trip... 14 days explored the place was more than enough for us
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tour and were completely dependent on the planners and team regarding everything. Would recommend others too, Thrillophilia you are completely reliable!
Rated : 4.0
Lovely country with a lot of amazing experience we had at this place. We were glad that the trip went as pre-planned made by the team. We enjoyed the trip and what we had been paid was worth-it. Everything exceeded our expectations. Hospitalities and services were extremely spot-on. There were no glitches and everything went as I hoped for. Driven around the place was an amazing experience... I saw and learn alot about the place... Well-organized and well-executed as planned...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.