Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I heard about the place since childhood and seen in pictures but never thought that one day I will get a chance to visit my dream place that also for 1...
Once in a lifetime experience!! I can't believe that I will get this chance to travel to the USA till now, I came back from there I still can't think t...
- Home to great food, exotic locations and chic nightclubs, the United States of America have been a go-to destination for many travellers. Providing you with loads of entertainment options, here, one can spend the day having the best adventures ever.
- The first day of this long vacation will commence with reaching New York and checking into the hotel. Once you have freshened up and rested for a while, spend some strolling around the Central Park, and marvelling the lush green and manicured gardens. End the day with reaching back the hotel and resting overnight in a comfy stay.
- Day two of the trip will provide you with a chance to marvel at the beautiful locations on a hop-on hop-off tour. Places like the Empire State Building Observatory, space museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and the famous Cloisters Museum. Many other famous places around the Downtown Loop and Brooklyn Loop will also be covered, followed by finally reaching the hotel cot the night.
- The third day of this trip will start with having some rich breakfast, followed by boarding a flight towards Washington D.C. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the best available, followed by getting the time for leisure. The remaining part of the day can be spent by either staying back and resting overnight or traversing the lanes towards nearby tourist destinations.
- The fourth day will take you on a sightseeing tour of the capital city of the USA in which you will be covering many famous landmarks, including the White House. Other famous tourist locations like Lincoln Memorial, National Mall and the Smithsonian Institution will also be covered today.
Day five of the trip will commence with having some delicious breakfast, followed by checking out from the hotel and boarding a flight. Fly towards Buffalo and upon arrival set out to visit the famous Niagara Falls. The whole day will be spent marvelling at the sprawling beauty of the gushing waterfall.
- The sixth day of the tour will be dedicated to sightseeing around Niagara Falls in which you will be covering the locations like Cave of the winds, Hurricane Deck, Bridal Veil Waterfall and Thunder Theater. Once the sightseeing is over, get transferred to Orlando and check into the hotel, which will be your overnight stay.
- The seventh day of this trip will be spent having fun in the Walt Disney Magic Kingdom. The place is home to the sets of many famous Disney shows, and many characters can be seen roaming around. In the evening, a beautiful fireworks display will be seen, followed by returning to the hotel to spend the night.
- Day eight of this trip will be dedicated to Walt Disney Epcot Centre, a place offering many shows and entertaining performances of Disney Characters. The whole day will be spent reliving your childhood, followed by reaching the stay to spend the night.
- The ninth day of the trip will take you to the Disney Animal Kingdom, where the whole day will be spent enjoying and having fun around the place. From marvelling at the exotic birds to attending a party where Donald Duck is the host, here, you will come across many once in a lifetime experiences.
- On the tenth day of this tour, you will be travelling towards Los Angeles and will be shifted to a comfy hotel. The remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- Day eleven will be a dedicated sightseeing tour of Los Angeles in which you will be covering many famous tourist attractions. From the Walk of Fame to the Santa Monica Pier, the whole day will be spent clicking some of the best pictures. The famous Hollywood sign located on Mount Lee will also be covered, followed by reaching back to the hotel and resting overnight.
- The twelfth day of the trip will take you towards Universal Studios, where you will be enjoying the whole day in an amusement park. From enjoying the best adventurous rides to relishing the local delicacies in some rich restaurants, here, you will get a chance to indulge yourself in many fun-filled activities.
- Day thirteen of the trip will start with travelling towards Las Vegas, and once you arrive here, you will be shifted to a comfy hotel which will be your stay here. Once you have freshened up and rested for a while, an evening tour will begin and will take you to many famous locations including the Las Vegas Strip. The bars, pubs, clubs and casinos in every major location will be covered, followed by reaching the habitat of dolphins - Mirage.
- The fourteenth day of this trip will take you towards the Grand Canyons, where you will get a chance to get mesmerized by the sight of red stones. This huge rock also provides an area to indulge in many adventurous activities like rock-climbing and rappelling.
- On the fifteenth day, you will be transferred to San Francisco, where a comfy stay is waiting for you. Once you check into the hotel, the remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure, and you can spend it by either resting in the rooms or starting your own sightseeing tour.
- On the sixteenth day of the trip, you will be visiting many beautiful locations of San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz Island and many other famous locations. You will also get a chance to indulge yourself in food tours in which you will be relishing upon the best seafood.
- Day seventeen will mark as an end to the trip, and today you will be shifted to the airport to board a flight back home.
As you arrive in New York, our representative will greet you at the airport and will assist you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get some rest. Later, head out to explore nearby areas and famous attractions including the Central Park, where you can take a walk in the lush green park and enjoy boating.
You can also enjoy shopping at some of the most popular avenues and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out to explore the city with a Hop On Hop Off tour.
Board the bus and visit all the major attractions and important landmarks at your own pace and listen to the commentary by the tour guide to know the interesting facts about the attractions.
You will be visiting the Empire State Building Observatory, Space museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Cloisters Museum.
In the Downtown loop, you will visit Manhattan where you will see the Times Square, Greenwich Village, Financial District, Chinatown, Flatiron Building and Rockefeller Center.
Visit the highlights of New York, The iconic Statue of Liberty and proceed for Brooklyn to see the Prospect Park, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Army Plaza and the renowned Brooklyn Promenade.
As the sunsets, go for a night tour and see Ripley’s Believe It or Not! MoMA, Top of the Rock and the 9/11 Tribute Museum.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Washington DC.
As you arrive, our representative will assist you to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at ease.
In the evening, you can head out to explore the city on your own.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, proceed for a Hop on Hop off tour and explore the city at your own pace.
This bus tour includes the United States Capitol, the White House, the Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Institution and many other places.
After the tour, savour some lip-smacking street food and retire for the night.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Buffalo.
As you reach, you will be taken to visit the iconic Niagara Falls, situated on the border of Canada and the United States.
Witness the mighty falls from various viewpoints and enjoy boating in the belly of falls.
In the evening, witness a splendid illumination show of Niagara falls.
Later, get dropped off at the pre-booked hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up and have breakfast in the hotel. Today you will get to witness the surreal beauty of Niagara with the Maid-of-the-Mist boat ride.
You will be visiting the Cave of the Winds, Hurricane Deck, the Bridal Veil Falls, the Prospect Point Observation Tower and the Thunder Theatre that will give you jaw-dropping views of the falls.
After the tour, get transferred to the airport and board a flight to Orlando.
On arrival, get escorted to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, enjoy a day at Walt Disney Magic Kingdom with your loved ones.
Explore various attractions such as Wizards of Waverly Place, That’s So Raven, Kim Possible and Hannah Montana and enjoy thrilling rides.
In the evening, witness an overwhelming fireworks flooding the sky with multiple colours and lights.
After this wonderful experience, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, set out for a trip to Walt Disney Epcot Center.
This park consists of the Future World and World Showcase where you will get to see some amazing shows, Disney characters interactions and soulful music shows.
Visit the various attractions and have a unique experience of walking under the sea or floating in outer space.
At night, witness a grand firework show lighting up the sky with colorful flares and enticing designs.
After the show, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, you will be taken for a full day Disney Animal Kingdom tour.
This theme park holds a surprising set up where you can witness wildlife animals roaming in the park along with fictitious exotic animals and forests from blockbuster sci-fi movies such as Avatar.
Here you will see Pandora- the world of Avatar, the forbidden mountains, island trails, gorilla falls and many other attractions.
Enjoy jungle safaris, river journey and what not!
As the day ends, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head to the airport to board a flight to Los Angeles, the city of Angels.
Upon arrival, our representative will drop you at the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely. In the evening, once you are fully rested, you can go out to explore nearby places.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, embark on a city tour of Los Angeles.
Today you will be visiting the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Santa Monica Pier, Mount Lee and witness the iconic Hollywood sign.
Enjoy the panoramic view of the city from the hilltop and then proceed to the HOllywood Boulevard where you will see the Wall of Fame.
Next, take a tour of the Griffith Observatory and admire the perfect blend of art and culture and the space. In this planetarium, you will find high tech telescopes and equipment to gawk at the sky.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, enjoy a trip to Universal Studios.
Here you will find the filming sets of some of the blockbuster hits, witness the sets and props of the legendary movies and shows.
Also, scream down the thrilling rides and admire various attractions and theme zones in this park.
As the tour ends, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with an English breakfast and get ready for a trip to Las Vegas.
Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the Sin city. As you reach, get dropped off at the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get some rest. In the evening, you will be taken for a Las Vegas Evening tour.
You will be visiting the famous Las Vegas Strip where you will find arrays of casinos, hotels, restobars, clubs, pubs and great nightlife.
Later, proceed to visit the MGM Grand , a casino resort followed by a visit of the Mirage, house of Dolphins.
After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a flavourful breakfast, embark on a Grand Canyon tour. A natural wonder of the world, it is a steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado river.
A trench of red rocks offering mesmerizing views, one can enjoy a hike or rappelling activity here.
Enjoy your day in the canyon and don’t forget to click tons of pictures.
Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a luscious breakfast in the morning and check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to the airport to board a flight to San Francisco.
Upon reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
Later, you can go out and explore nearby places. Take a walk through the popular avenues and enjoy dinner at a cozy restaurant on your own.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a grand breakfast , step out to explore the best of San Francisco.
Today you will be visiting the Golden Gate Bridge, the Fisherman’s Wharf, the Alcatraz Island, the Civic Center, Mission Dolores, Castro District, Union Square, Nob Hill and the Marina District Palace of Fine Arts.
Later, spend your evening at leisure. Savour some lip-smacking sea food or enjoy shopping and take a walk at the waterfront.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board a flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I heard about the place since childhood and seen in pictures but never thought that one day I will get a chance to visit my dream place that also for 17-days I am excited and so happy with this trip... First of all, I would like to thanks Thrillophilia for arranging this amazing trip... From the beginning of the planning of the trip itself, I was very okay with what the professionals planned for my trip. I did the booking and the mode of payment with Thrillophilia was very secure...Reaching my dream place I was full of joy in my heart and witness it with my own eyes really the place took a special place in my heart... The hotels were very well-maintained, clean, and good service...Nice transfers were arranged, we had a good and knowledgable guide who introduces us to all the major sightseeing of the place... I'm so excited about the visit to New York, Washington, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles really my dream comes true and the attractions of each place were truly " WOW"... Really all my investment worth it more than anything... Thanks alot Thrillophilia will get in touch for future booking from you.
Rated : 5.0
Once in a lifetime experience!! I can't believe that I will get this chance to travel to the USA till now, I came back from there I still can't think that I really visit all those places I wish for...All the sightseeing-spots were incredible which I took many pictures at each with the amazing-background to cherished forever...The main part was the sightseeing in New York City in a hop-on-hop-off was amazing with lots of attraction we covered...Amazing Niagara Falls, Walt Disney Magic Kingdom, Amusement park oh...Just plentiful of fun every time...Thanks, Thrillophilia for this amazing trip really appreciate your hard-work...
Rated : 4.0
All investments worth it!!! the entire planning and execution were pretty awesome. We didn't experience any sort of issues at all during the entire travel and continuous support on WhatsApp and as well the team always gets in touch with us to ensure we are comfortable with the entire trip. The place is truly awesome with lots of things to see. All arrangements were superb. Nicely organized from start till the end. Really satisfied with this trip. Twice thumbs up
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.