Srinagar Leh Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- With this beautiful Road trip, explore three Most Beautiful regions: Himachal, Ladakh and Kashmir in a single tour
- Explore the 'Heaven on Earth - Srinagar' with a famous Shikara ride along with a chance to sojourn in a unique houseboat
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins while sitting in the backseat of your personal car, passing through the world’s highest motorable pass Khardung la.
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Srinagar Leh Sightseeing Tour Overview
About the Destination
Starting from Srinagar, this tour gives you a boost with the beautiful lakes, views, and soothing air. Enter into two completely different worlds - beautiful Srinagar and thrilling Ladakh.
Ladakh, the Land of High Passes, wins hearts with its simplicity and rugged natural beauty. Spectacular landscapes, enfolded by serrated mountains, give the region its unique character. The pristine natural heritage of this fabled realm can be seen in its picturesque lakes, unspoiled by human civilization. Ladakh tours are opportunities that would take you to see a world, so serene and picture-perfect, that it would seem like a dreamland. Ladakh has been bestowed with an abundance of natural wonders. Located in the northeastern part of Ladakh, the Nubra Valley matches the ideals of scenic beauty.
Route: Srinagar - Kargil - Chang La - Pangong - Nubra Valley - Khardung La - Sham valley - Leh
Duration: 8 Days & 7 Night
Start point: Srinagar Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Zojila pass (11,500 ft)
- Airport Pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable Vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation at all locations on a double(couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits for all restricted areas
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
Things to do:
- Experience a very unique and amazing "Floating Market" at Dal lake, Srinagar
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley
- Enjoy famous pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; which is centered right next to the flowing river
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to Reach:
Srinagar Airport is an international airport. This airport is well connected and airlines offer regular flights from Srinagar to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh. The airport is placed just 15 km away from the center of the city. Srinagar is the capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The city is well connected with major cities like Delhi (876 km), Chandigarh (646 km), Leh (424 km), and Jammu (258 km). There is good Bus service and Cab service available.
More Details about Srinagar Leh Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Srinagar Leh Sightseeing Tour
- Participants are requested to adhere to the timings. In case, you miss any service due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
- Thrillophilia reserve the right to rearrange the itinerary in conditions like (weather conditions, political condition or any other) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of medical certificate with them.
- Any Cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon,landslides, roadblocks or any etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot).
- Hotel accommodation is in standard hotels & camps.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone call, camera fees or any other item are not included in the package.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state & entry fee are excluded.
- Lunch throughout the tour is excluded from the package.
Things To Carry for Srinagar Leh Sightseeing Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal inners