Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
South Korea is a beautiful place!!! Must-Visit once, I will definitely recommend Thrillophilia to anyone who plans to visit this place... The agent to ...
A good trip we had!!! The accommodation was good with pleasant and well-mannered staff, the team who take care of our trip was good and always helpful,...
Trip Location: Tokyo
- Counted among the most industrialized countries of the world, Japan has gained a lot of global popularity for its flamboyant cities, fascinating history, spectacular cathedrals, and awe-inspiring architecture.
- The land of nature and technology, South Korea is known popularly for its rich culture, artistic attractions, ancient tombs, scenic beauty, and impressive antiques. This Japan South Korea tour package from Thrillophilia will let you explore the best-kept secrets of these two exotic lands!
- Your Japan South Korea tour will start from Tokyo, the capital city of Japan. After you reach here on day 1, you will set out for a fun-filled city sightseeing tour and visit Palette Town, Yamashita Park & Royal Park Tower, Rainbow Bridge, Toyota Museum, and Venus Fort.
- Day 2 is reserved for a full-day sightseeing tour of Tokyo. On this tour, you will explore Asakusa Temple Complex, Nakamise Shopping arcade, Tokyo Tower Observatory, Sky Tree, and Shinjuku Garden.
- On day 3, you will pay a visit to the world-famous Mt. Fuji and Lake Hakone. Later, you will board a bullet train and head to Hiroshima.
- Day 4 is all about a full-day exploration tour of Hiroshima. On this tour, you will cover Bomb Dome, Sadako Monument, Cenotaph, Peace Park, and Hiroshima History Museum. Later, you will proceed to Osaka.
- On day 5, you will head for a joyous full-day sightseeing tour across Osaka, exploring Osaka Castle; Todaiji Temple & Nara Deer Park in Nara; and Golden Pavilion, Kiyomizu Temple, and Nijo Castle in Kyoto.
- On day 6, you will fly to Seoul, the capital city of South Korea. After reaching here, you will pay a visit to the Seoul Tower.
- Day 7 is reserved for a full-day sightseeing tour of Seoul. On this tour, you will explore the National Folklore Museum, Cheongwadae, COEX Aquarium, Changdeokgung Palace, and Gyeongbokgung Palace. In the evening, you will enjoy a good time at Dongdaemun shopping district.
- On day 8, you will head to DMZ (Korean Demilitarized Zone), where you will explore The 3rd Tunnel, Dora Observatory, and Dorasan Peace Park. Later, you will pay a visit to Everland - Korea’s biggest theme park.
- You will conclude your Japan South Korea tour on day 9 and fly back home with happy memories.
Upon arrival in Tokyo, you will be received by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out and explore a few famous landmarks such as Yamashita Park & Royal Park Tower, Palette Town, Toyota Museum, Venus Fort and Rainbow Bridge.
As the day ends, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Tokyo and visit all the major attractions of the Capital City.
You will be visiting Asakusa Temple Complex, Nakamise Shopping arcade, Tokyo Tower Observatory deck and SkyTree.
In the evening, walk around Shinjuku Garden and spend some quality time in the peaceful environment before getting back to the hotel for the night.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get to the train station to board a train to Mt. Fuji Station.
As you reach, enjoy a trip to get a closer look at Mt. Fuji.
Later, take a walk around Lake Hakone, a beautiful crater lake and witness the picturesque landscape of Lake surrounded with towering mountains.
After the visit, board a bullet train to reach Hiroshima. Upon reaching, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and embark on a sightseeing tour of Hiroshima.
Today, you will be visiting the famous spot where the nuclear bomb dropped and destroyed Hiroshima.
Pay a visit to the Bomb Dome, Cenotaph, Sadako Monument, Hiroshima History Museum and Peace Park.
After the tour, you will be transferred to Osaka. As you reach, get dropped off at the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, head out to explore Osaka.
Visit all the major attractions and important landmarks including Osaka Castle, the Nara Deer Park and Todaiji Temple in Nara.
Our next stop for the day is Kyoto, where you will be visiting the Golden Pavilion, Nijo Castle and Kiyomizu Temple.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a lovely breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Seoul, South Korea.
As you reach, our representative will meet you and will escort you to the hotel.
On your way, pay a visit to Seoul Tower and witness the panoramic views of the city.
Complete the check-in formalities at the reception and spend the rest of the day at ease.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a toothsome breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Seoul and explore the famous attractions of the city.
Today, you will be visiting Cheongwadae, Gyeongbokgung Palace, National Folklore museum, COEX Aquarium and Changdeokgung Palace.
In the evening, enjoy a shopping spree at Dongdaemun shopping district.
Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a grand breakfast, get ready to step foot in Korean lifestyle, learn about the history, culture and traditions of South Korea.
Today, you will be taken for a trip to DMZ (Korean Demilitarized Zone), located on the border of North and South Korea.
You will be visiting Dorasan Peace Park, Dora Observatory and The 3rd Tunnel.
After the historic leap, it’s time for some thrilling adventure and fun. Proceed to Everland, the most popular theme park of South Korea.
Scream down the crazy rides and explore various attractions of the theme park.
After a wonderful time, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight back home as your Japan South Korea Tour package comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
South Korea is a beautiful place!!! Must-Visit once, I will definitely recommend Thrillophilia to anyone who plans to visit this place... The agent to whom I spoke and plan my trip was very responsive, friendly, professional, and knowledgable about the place explained to us every detail and all information needed on this trip. The whole trip was well-organized and the agent was always reachable and politely sorted out our queries on real-time, This package we booked it included with accommodation, picked up and drop, transport, activities like day tours, and foods all these were arranged amazingly and we loved and comfortable with everything they provided... Highlights of our trip was a full-day exploration of Hiroshima which the place has the amazing history behind it, the sightseeing-spots in Tokyo, and the visit to Mount Fuji with its attractions... The place has much scenic beauty which gave us great background pictures to cherished for a lifetime... I must say that this trip was truly well-planned... it is not possible for us to go and covered many places on our own if not with the help and a proper plan of the Thrillophilia team who works very hard to makes our trip memorable.
Rated : 4.0
A good trip we had!!! The accommodation was good with pleasant and well-mannered staff, the team who take care of our trip was good and always helpful, The place we visited was truly the famous attractions of japan which was great and educational. We are stress-free the entire tour as the team already arranged everything for us... We really enjoyed this Japan south Korea Tour Package thoroughly and also had the most amazing experience and sweet memory to cherished forever.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.