Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Visit manali; Heaven for the nature lover and adventure enthusiast.
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour Overview
Explore the adventurous side of your personality while enjoying this thrilling road trip to Ladakh from Manali via various exciting destinations and twisty roads.
A journey to the top of the world, Leh-Ladakh features most of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Over the breathtaking destinations during your road trip like Salang valley, Gata Loops, Manali, Pang, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar river and so much more!
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Delhi-Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra via Khardungla La Pass-Pangong Lake- Leh
Duration: 10 Days & 9 Night
Start point: Delhi
Passes covered: Khardungla-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft) | Lachung La(16,600 ft) | Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Airport drop
- Bus transfer from Delhi to Manali
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable Vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation at all locations on a double and triple sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits for Khardungla-la and Pangong
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
- A seat in comfortable Volvo from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
Things to do:
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Café for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Adventure sports at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to reach Delhi:
Delhi is well connected with domestic and international flights, to all the major cities within and outside India. Almost all the major airlines have their flights operating from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. Domestic Airport connects Delhi to the major cities in India.
The railway network connects Delhi to all major and, nearly, all the minor destinations in India. The three important railway stations of Delhi are New Delhi Railway Station, Old Delhi Railway Station, and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
Delhi is well connected, by a network of roads and national highways, with all the major cities in India. The three major bus stands in Delhi are Inter-State Bus Terminus (ISBT) at Kashmiri Gate, Sarai Kale-Khan Bus Terminus, and Anand Vihar Bus Terminus. Both the government and private transport providers provide frequent bus services. One can also get government as well as private taxis here.
More Details about Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour
- Participants are requested to adhere to the timings. In case, you miss any service due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
- Thrillophilia reserve the right to rearrange the itinerary in conditions like (weather conditions, political condition or any other) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of medical certificate with them.
- Any Cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon,landslides, roadblocks or any etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot).
- Hotel accommodation is in standard hotels & camps.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone call, camera fees or any other item are not included in the package.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state & entry fee are excluded.
- Lunch throughout the tour is excluded from the package.
Things To Carry for Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour
- Head torch
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Mosquito & insect repellent