Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Visit manali; Heaven for the nature lover and adventure enthusiast.
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
- Stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night
Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour Overview
About the Tour:
On a journey to the top of the world, Leh-Ladakh features most of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Over the breathtaking destinations during your road trip like Salang valley, Gata Loops, Manali, Pang, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar river and so much more!
Explore the adventurous side of your personality while enjoying this thrilling road trip to Ladakh from Manali via various exciting destinations and twisty roads.
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra via Khardungla La Pass-Pangong Lake- Leh
Duration: 9 Days & 8 Night
Start point: Manali
Passes covered: Khardungla-la (18,000 ft) | Chang-la (17,688 ft) | Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft) | Lachung La(16,600 ft) | Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Airport drop as per your flight timings
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle for sightseeing on all days as per your requirement
- Stay in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps as per your requirement
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Assured Inner line permits for all restricted areas
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas
- A seat in comfortable Volvo from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
Things to do:
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenirs for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Café for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Adventure sports at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to reach Delhi:
By Air: Delhi is well connected with domestic and international flights, to all the major cities within and outside India. Almost all the major airlines have their flights operating from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. Domestic Airport connects Delhi to the major cities in India.
Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
Manali Leh Sightseeing Private Tour
More Details about Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour
Know Before You Go for Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour
- Participants are requested to adhere to the timings. In case, you miss any service due to delay in departure, the company will not be responsible for any refund.
- Thrillophilia reserve the right to rearrange the itinerary in conditions like (weather conditions, political condition or any other) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of medical certificate with them.
- Any Cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon,landslides, roadblocks or any etc (to be borne by the client directly on the spot).
- Hotel accommodation is in standard hotels & camps.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone call, camera fees or any other item are not included in the package.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state & entry fee are excluded.
- Lunch throughout the tour is excluded from the package.
Things To Carry for Private Manali Leh Sightseeing Tour
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent