Check-in: 5 PM
Check-out: 9 AM
About the Bhandardara Camping:
- Arrive at the Bhandardara campsite by 5 in the afternoon on your own, and check into the allotted camps.
- Spend some time exploring the area before settling around the campfire for a session of stories and singing with dancing.
- After a BBQ session, enjoy a scrumptious dinner before settling in for the night.
- Wake up to a mesmerizing sight of the lake in the morning hours and get freshened up.
- Have your breakfast and spend some time here before checking-out and bringing the camping to an end.
About the Bhandardara:
Bhandardara is a holiday resort village near Igatpuri, in the western ghats of India. Bhandardara Lake camping is one of the most amazing and highly favorite camping and picnic spots for lovers of nature. Located near Igatpuri in the Western Ghats of India, it is a hotspot of tourism for its natural beauty and the attractions nearby like the many hills, waterfalls, Wilson dam, and Arthur Lake.
This camp by the lake is a great place to stay and enjoy a getaway in the lap of nature. Complete with comfortable tents and mattresses, the place even has clean and hygienic toilets to make the place and even more wonderful experience.
**NOTE: You can also opt for a variant in which the transportation is available from Kasara station to Kasara station. In that case, The pickup timings will be at 2:50 PM from Kasara station.