Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
- Vaishno Devi is an ancient holy site situated in the Jammu and Kashmir Himalayas. The place is visited by thousands of devotees and pilgrims to attain blessings and peace. And with our Vaishno Devi package from Delhi you and your closest can visit this shrine to have a devout experience.
- Besides, the Vaishno Devi tour package from Delhi will also take you across Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Srinagar and Katra. These places offer enchanting sights of snow-capped mountains, lush meadows, glaciers, icy lakes, dense forests and much more, making you experience Heaven on Earth.
- Day 1 will start with your arrival at the Jammu airport or railway station of Katra from where our representative will pick you up and transferred to the hotel. Here you will have lunch and complete the check-in formalities and relax for the remaining day.
- Day 2 will be start by dropping you at Banganga which is the starting point for the climb to Vaishno Devi temple.
- Once you reach the temple, spend the rest of the day completing darshan and prayer processions. Later you will return to Katra, at your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 3, you will be traveling to Pahalgam and on the way you will stop by Patnitop to appreciate the scenery.
- In Pahalgam, you will have the rest of the day at your leisure in which you can go around the Aru Valley - you can enjoy sightseeing and activities here, Baisaran - you can get to ride ponies, Betaab Valley, the Amusement Park and Chandanwari.
- Day 4, you will be taken to Srinagar where you will tour the city attractions like Shankaracharya Hill temple, the Grand Mughal Gardens - Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh.
- Along with it, you will get to go for a Shikara boat ride from Dal Lake to the Nehru Park and spend some time there. Dinner and overnight stay are offered at the houseboat.
- Day 5, will be spent in Sonamarg where you will go for - pony ride at the Thajiwas Glacier and Gander Bal to enjoy water-sports at the Manasbal Lake or you may alternatively choose to see the Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples.
- Day 6, will conclude with a visit to Gulmarg where you will get to spend the entire day going on a sightseeing trip to Maharani Temple, Ziarat of Baba Reshi, Children's Park - here you can participate in zorbing, and Khilanmarg using the Gondola cable-car ride.
- Apart from that you will be able to play golf, go bird-watching, pony-rides and more.
- Day 7, on the last day of the trip, you can have your break fast, complete all the check out formalities and then get transferred to the Jammu airport or railway station of katra
Begin your Vaishno devi package from Delhi, As you arrive at Katra railway station/bus station or at the Jammu airport, you will be greeted by our representative and get transferred to the hotel.
After reaching the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and spend the day at leisure.
In the evening, head out to explore the nearby places and get back to the hotel for an overnight journey.
Get up early in the morning and reach Banganga, you will start your 12 km trek to Vaishno devi from here.
On the way, you can make a stop at the food joints for breakfast and refreshment. Also for a comfortable hike, you can walk with bamboo sticks or hire a pony or palanquin.
After the darshan, have lunch and start descending. You will be reaching back to the hotel by night and as you reach, have an overnight stay.
After breakfast, pack your bags and get ready as your Vaishno devi package from Delhi takes you to the Valley of Shepherds.
Enroute you will cross from Patnitop, a small hill station very popular among tourists for its scenic beauty and snow-capped mountains, you can have lunch here and resume your journey.
As you reach Pahalgam, get checked-in to the hotel and enjoy the day at leisure.
You can visit some famous places like Aru Valley, Baisaran, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and start your journey to Srinagar.
Vaishno Devi tour package from Delhi welcomes you to the summer capital of India, this beautiful city is famous for its mesmerizing beauty and rich kashmiri culture.
After reaching Srinagar, check-in at the hotel and have some rest, later we will take you for local sightseeing.
You will be visiting the Dal Lake, also known as lake of flowers, you can enjoy a peaceful boat ride.
Later head to Nehru park to experience the Shikara ride and then move to Shankaracharya Hill Temple.
Later you will be given a guided tour to The Mughal Gardens where you will see the Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi and the Nishat Bagh.
Return back to the houseboat for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast and proceed for a relaxing day at Gulmarg. You can enjoy this day on your own.
Gulmarg is a skiing destination and is famous for its beauty and ancient history. You can go skiing, play golf at the highest golf course or go sightseeing.
You can visit the Maharani Temple or experience the famous Gondola cable car ride to Khilanmarg.
In the evening, head back to Srinagar for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast and get transferred to Sonmarg, also called the gold meadows. This small hill station served as a gateway for the ancient silk route and is famous for its meadows which get covered with snow during the winters.
You can go for a temple tour to Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples or you can go for a small hike to Thajiwas Glacier.
You can also go to the Manasbal lake for some adventure water sports.
Reach back to Srinagar and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and get dropped off at Jammu railway station as your Mata Vaishno devi package from Delhi reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited Vaishno devi with my family from Delhi. The journey was so beautiful from Jammu airport to Katra. Driver was waiting for us as soon as we moved out of the airport. Later, we visited temple for darshan. It was a spiritual journey for me with my family.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.