Vaishno Devi Helicopter Package Highlights
- Embrace the unforgettable experience of delightful helicopter ride to explore the ancient cave tucked high up on the sacred Trikuta Mountain
- Marvel at the million-year ancient cave architecture and learn local spiritual practices of Hinduism
- The holy cave is believed to be the place where the goddess manifested herself in the form of natural rock formations, known as the three Holy Pindies
- Legend has it that Goddess Vaishnavi, an incarnation of Goddess Durga, spent more than a lifetime here, worshipping Lord Vishnu and waiting for him to appear to her
- Bask in the picturque views of the valley that is sure to take away all the perils and the stress of your everyday life
Vaishno Devi Helicopter Package Overview
About the tour:
Nestled in the beautiful Trikuta Mountains lies the ancient cave temple and the divine shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi. A helicopter ride to the temple from the Katra Village is the most convenient option to visit the temple. The helicopter ride will let you explore the pilgrimage site and its breathtaking environs in a new light. Upon reaching the shrine of Vaishno Devi Mata you can witness the 3 Pindis which symbolize the three mother goddesses Maha Kali, Maha Saraswati, and Mahalaxmi.
Start Point/End Point: Jammu
Route: Jammu - Katra - Vaishno Devi - Katra - Jammu
Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Inclusions for Vaishno Devi Helicopter Package:
➔ Pick up and drop at Jammu airport/railway station by our representative
➔ Meals are included in the package
➔ Highly experienced driver cum guide to accompany you along the way
➔ Stay in comfortable and sanitized hotels
➔ Helicopter ride to visit the Vaishno Devi temple
➔ Safe and sanitized transport depending on the number of passengers
➔ Sightseeing and temple visit as per the itinerary
➔ White water rafting in the Chenab river (avoid in monsoon season)
➔ Take a short trek to Himkoti
➔ Spend some time at sulla park and gaze at multiple plants species
➔ Visit Nau Devi cave temple where you have to crawl to get inside the temple
➔ Shop for Kashmiri woollens for you and your family
How to reach:
By Air: Satwari Airport, Jammu, is served by all the major airlines of India. It offers regular flight service from places like Delhi, Srinagar, Leh, and Mumbai.
By Train: Jammu Tawi, a prominent railway junction, is located within Jammu city. It connects Jammu to almost all important Indian cities.
By Road: Jammu has a good network of roadways which is served regularly by state and private buses from places like Amritsar, Delhi, Manali, Ludhiana, and Shimla.
Vaishno Devi Helicopter Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Vaishno Devi Helicopter Package
Know Before You Go for Vaishno Devi Helicopter Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the Vaishno Devi helicopter package.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the Vaishno Devi helicopter package cost.