Srinagar Gulmarg Sonmarg Tour With Pahalgam Highlights
- Experience the perfect blend of adventure and nature's beauty as you enjoy a Shikara Ride on the famous Dal Lake.
- Enjoy the Gondola cable car ride and capture the breathtaking view of Affarwat Mountain range from the sky
- Grab the chance to enjoy horse riding in the Strawberry valley and explore the green meadows
- Explore the ancient Mughal gardens such as Nishat Bagh, Chashma Shahi, etc that were built back in 1632
Srinagar Gulmarg Sonmarg Tour With Pahalgam Overview
Start Point: Srinagar
End Point: Srinagar
Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
About the destination:
The summer capital of Kashmir, Srinagar is situated at a height of 1730 meters above sea level. Famously known as, “Heaven on Earth”, Srinagar is located on the banks of river Jhelum and serves as the home to the most exquisite Mughal-age gardens of India. Srinagar is praised for its natural environment, waterfronts, gardens, houseboats, and Kashmiri handicrafts. Come and explore the best of Srinagar with your friends and loved ones.
About the tour:
- Drive past the colorful villages and rice fields that will give you an insight into the rich cultural past of Kashmir.
- Visit the Ski destination of India, Gulmarg that has some of the best ski slopes in the world.
- View the colorful shepherd hutments as you enjoy the Gondola Ride to Affarwat Mountain Peak.
- Drive to Sonamarg which is the last stop of Kashmir District as from here starts the territory of Ladakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743 m above sea level, Sonamarg is absolutely true to its name, which means Meadow of Gold.
- Drive through the Avantipura Ruins, 1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantivarman.
- Pass through the scenic roads parallel to the Lidder river flowing in the opposite direction.
- Visit the town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) that offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas, and pine forests.
- Take a visit to Shalimar Bagh that Jehangir built for his wife Nur Jahan and the gardens are situated on the banks of Dal Lake with the majestic Zabarwan hills in the background.
Srinagar Gulmarg Sonmarg Tour With Pahalgam Itinerary
Select Package Option
Srinagar Gulmarg Sonmarg Tour With Pahalgam
More Details about Srinagar Gulmarg Sonmarg Tour With Pahalgam
Know Before You Go for Srinagar Gulmarg Sonmarg Tour With Pahalgam
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Srinagar Gulmarg Sonmarg Tour With Pahalgam
- Warm clothes
- Mosquito & insect repellent