South India Tour Package From Bangalore Highlights
- A mesmerizing hill station located in the Idukki district of Kerala, Munnar derives its name from the 3 rivers that merge here.
- Echo Point is a beautiful combination of cool, sweet breeze, green slopes, and a rejuvenating environment altogether.
- Enjoy the majestic views of mystic valleys at one of the most popular hill stations of India.
- Visit Silver Cascade Falls, Perched at an altitude of 2318 meter, you will be fascinated to know that the origin of this waterfall.
- Stay in a traditional luxury Houseboat – and experience the wonderful backwaters.
- Experience South India with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
South India Tour Package From Bangalore Overview
About the Tour:
Southern India offers content to crave of every driven traveller! May it be hill stations, backwaters, wild life sanctuaries, ancient historical monuments, waterfalls or architectural treasures, South India has it all! With an abundance of nature’s beauty in its famous hill stations and golden sandy beaches, a roaring amount of wildlife, architectural marvel of the century- old temples and the glitter of the jazzing cities holiday destinations in South India have become the must visits’ of India.
The charms of the intricately carved temples, roaring victorious palaces and unmatched bounties of nature, all leave the visitor speechless with the peaceful tranquility of this land. So lets explore the beauty of southern India with at sanitized hotels and wholesome meals with Thrillophilia.
Route: Bangalore - Mysore - Ooty - Munnar - Alleppey - Cochin
Duration: 9 Days & 8 Nights
Start point: Bangalore Airport
Endpoint: Cochin Airport
- Airport pick up and drop as per your flight timings
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- House Boat stay in Alleppey
- Buffet Breakfast on Day 02 to Day 09
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver cum guide
- Accommodation in Deluxe/Super Deluxe/Luxury Hotel (Depending on the variant selected)
- Enjoy lip smacking kebabs at Kebab Corner.
- Take Toy Train Ride in Nilgiri Mountain Railways
- Feast on Delicious South Indian Cuisine at Savarna Bhavan.
- Visit the Eravikulam National Park which houses many endangered flora and fauna, is also the home to the largest population of Nilgiri Tahr
- Explore Anamudi – the highest peak in South India at the national park.
- Visit Munnar town and shop for spices and handmade chocolates
How to reach:
You can reach Bangalore via air at Bangalore International Airport which is located at a distance of 40 km from the city. From here you can take prepaid taxi services and bus services to reach the city. Many national and international flights lands on this airport making approachability of the city easy.
More Details about South India Tour Package From Bangalore
Know Before You Go for South India Tour Package From Bangalore
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for below mentioned category
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle malfunctions. Political disturbances etc.
- Entrance fees to all Sightseeing, Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Air Fare / Train fare /Bus fare are not included in the package.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.