Chopta Tour Highlights
- Welcome to Chopta, Situated at an elevation of 3,800 mts, t is considered the highest Shiva Shrine in the world.
- Explore Deoria Tal - Expect tranquility and peace here and also a panoramic view of the Himalayan peaks.
- Visit to Chandrashila, summit of Mountain pearched at an altitude of 4000 meters.
- Witness the transquility at Sari Village, Located at an altitude of 7800 feet, the serene village is known for offering romantic escapes.
Chopta Tour Overview
About the Destination :
Located in the heart of Kedarnath Valley, Chopta is home to many snow-capped mountains, vast lakes and lush green meadows. A famous trekking place dotted with many steep plains and rocky terrains, Chandrashila Trek in Chopta has invited various adventure and thrill-seekers. Chopta Tour will let you conquer the peak and set foot on a magnificent hill from where the panoramic views of the valley will catch your eyes. This place is also termed as the “Mini Switzerland” of India due to its scenic beauty.
Route: Haridwar - Chopta - Tungnath - Chandrashila - Sari - Deoriatal - Haridwar
Duration: 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Start Point: Haridwar
End Point: Haridwar
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Camps/ Homestays
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Visit Ukhimat temple
- Kanchula Korak Musk Deer Sanctuary – Witness Deer Playing
- Pay a Visit to Madhyamaheshwar Mandir
- Camp at Rohini Bugyal
- Explore Bisurital Lake
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is 37 km away from Haridwar, whereas Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is 223 km away. You can reach Haridwar from these two airports via bus, taxi or train.
Chopta Tour Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Chopta Tour
Know Before You Go for Chopta Tour
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition, or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travelers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.