Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
A comfortable trip!!! the whole journey was safe and hassle-free... The team was always there to helps us when needed. Our trip has a good mix of sight...
This being my first longest and an international trip I had... I am thankful to Thrillophilia for planning this amazing trip for me... Without the help...
Known for its beaches, reefs and lagoons, Mauritius has been inviting thousands of tourists from all over the world. Be it the chic beach parties or the adrenaline rushing activities; this place lets you enjoy several fun-filled activities. This Mauritius package from Bangalore will take you to this beautiful tropical paradise and will make sure that you enjoy every seconding of your vacation.
- The first day of Mauritius package from Bangalore will kick start by you reaching the airport. Once you set foot here, our representatives will transfer you to a beachside resort, where the rest of the day will be for leisure activities. You can either rest overnight or can enjoy the beachside locations on your own
- Day two of Mauritius tour package from Bangalore will be dedicated to the northern part of the island, in which all the famous tourist destinations will be covered. The first stop will be the Fort Adelaide - Citadelle followed by a trip to Round of Champ de Mars. Other popular tourist spots like Marie Reine de La Paix, Mall of Mauritius - Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront will also be covered on this day.
- The third day of your trip will be spent traversing the southern corner of the island and all famous locations including the Floreal Shopping Complex, the famous Volcanic crater - Trou Aux Cerfs, and Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin Shiva Temple. Once the sightseeing is done, you will be taken back to the beachside resort for an overnight stay.
- Day four will take you to Aux Cerf Island, around which you will enjoy a speed boat trip within the deep blue waters. Get a chance to witness the marines resting in its deep blue waters, followed by walking tours of the white sand beaches.
- The fifth day is for leisure; thus, you are free to do whatever you want. You can either go for the beachside parties or can enjoy a heart fulling session of shopping in the local markets.
- Day six of the trip will also be free; thus, you can enjoy many adrenaline rushing activities on your own and can choose to spend some cozy time within your beachside stay.
- Day seven is the last one, and today you will be travelling back to Bangalore by boarding a flight from the airport.
Start your Mauritius package from Bangalore and reach Mauritius International airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked resort.
After reaching, check-in at the resort and spend the remaining day at your comfort.
In the evening, you can go to the beach and witness a beautiful sunset.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken to explore the North Island of Mauritius as per your Mauritius package from Bangalore.
Explore the popular attractions like Fort Adelaide , located in Citadel, this magnificent fortress is situated on a mountain.
Next, visit the largest racecourse of the southern hemisphere , Round of Champ de Mars.
Visit the Marie Reine de La Paix, this chapel and shrine is famous for its modern architecture and offers a great view of Port Louis.
Spend some time shopping at Mall of Mauritius and later visit Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront.
After the tour, head back to the resort for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and set out for a trip to the South Island Tour and visit the famous attractions and historic places.
Start your day with a trip to Floreal Shopping Complex and enjoy shopping at this famous market. You will find many handicraft shops, model boats , clothes, silver and gold ornaments and many more.
Next, visit Trou Aux Cerfs, a dormant volcano with a crater lake which is surrounded by lush greenery.
Lastly, visit Ganga Talao, this crater lake is also known as Grand Bassin. Take a walk on the banks of the lake and seek the blessings of Lord Shiva at the Shiva temple situated near the lake.
After the temple visit, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a delightful breakfast and get ready for an excursion to Ile Aux Cerf Island which is one of the most famous islands of Mauritius.
This private island is famous for its sandy beaches, scenic views, emerald water and also serves as a hub of adventure activities and excursions.
Your Mauritius tour package from Bangalore invites you to try water sports activities like wind-surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving or go for Zip lining, parasailing and other adventurous activities.
You can also go to the famous restaurants and luxurious spa to release your stress and re-energize your body.
After the trip, get dropped at the resort for an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, you can create your own itinerary and spend this day on your own.
You can explore the famous restaurants or popular hubs of the city.
Or you can take a cycling tour and discover mauritius on your own.
Have an overnight stay at the resort.
After having breakfast, feel free to enjoy your day at ease. You can enjoy the facilities at the resort or you can spend your day by the beach.
If you wish, you can go for a shopping spree or enjoy the nightlife of Mauritius.
As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the resort and get transferred to the airport for your flight back home as your Mauritius tourism packages from Bangalore ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
A comfortable trip!!! the whole journey was safe and hassle-free... The team was always there to helps us when needed. Our trip has a good mix of sightseeing, beaches, watersport, culture, religion, heritage, and adventure in Mauritius in this package from Bangalore...The resort they provided for us was a good one at this place and they provided us with good service too...On-time airport picked-up and dropped-off and the vehicle arranged for us were well-maintained, spacious, and clean along with a very well-dressed, well-behaved, and informative driver, the main highlights of our trip were the visit to Lord Shiva Temple, and Ile Aux Cerf Islands Excursion with a lot of adventure activities like wind-surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing and ziplining definitely we had a great beaches activities too and explored the place and clicked many pictures. 24/7 support as promised...It was a wonderful experience and a great decision we made......
Rated : 5.0
This being my first longest and an international trip I had... I am thankful to Thrillophilia for planning this amazing trip for me... Without the help and proper plan I would have never reached there, I appreciate the support and the service they gave me during my tour, The tour went exactly as in the itinerary which was well-planned and well-executed... The resort is at a great location with the amazing view we get from there. We had a great time enjoying the sightseeing-spots, adventure activities, and exploring the place...This trip was an amazing and memorable one for a lifetime.
1. Citadel Fort Adelaide: Standing proud on top of the Le Petit Montagne, the Citadel Fort Adelaide is a 19th century hill fortress. The architectural brilliance of the Citadel stands testament to its French colonial past, making it a mandatory inclusion in all Mauritius packages from Bangalore.
2. Champs de Mars Racecourse: This is the oldest and largest racecourse in all of Mauritius. Established in the early 19th century, the thoroughbred horse race track still runs regular races, and is one of the most prominent inclusions in the Mauritius tour packages from Bangalore.
3. Trou Aux Cerfs: The Trou Aux Cerf is a dormant volcanic crater located in the Curepipe region of Mauritius. One of the most popular natural attractions included in the Mauritius package from Bangalore, the volcano is a prominent spot for trekking and photography.
4. Grand Bassin: Also known as the Grand Talao, Grand Bassin is a natural lake in Mauritius. Apart from the serene ambience here, the lake is best known to house the biggest Hindu temple in the island, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
5. Ile Aux Cerfs: The Ile Aux Cerfs is a group of private islands near the east coast of Mauritius. The islands are home to some of the best beaches here, making it a mandatory inclusion in the Mauritius tour packages from Bangalore. Boating and water sports are some of the most popular tourist activities here.
1. Swim in the ocean: If you love the ocean, then Mauritius is just the place for you. The island city is riddled with fantastic beaches on all sides, and one of the best ways to enjoy the beaches is to take a quick dip in the turquoise waters of the ocean here.
2. Water sports: If you’re an adventure enthusiast, then your trip to Mauritius won't be in vain. One of the most prominent inclusions in Mauritius tour packages from Bangalore, one can enjoy a number of activities at the beaches of the island, such as snorkeling, parasailing, boating, windsurfing and much more.
3. Shopping: A trip to Mauritius would remain incomplete without shopping at the Floreal Complex. One of Mauritius’ busiest shopping complexes, the market wares here include handicraft items, textiles and model boats.
4. Go on a romantic beachside dinner: One of the best nighttime experiences to have in Mauritius is to have a candlelit beachside dining experience with a loved one.
5. Party at the clubs: Mauritius is well known for its thriving nightlife. The various clubs in the island are known to be open till late hours, promising to keep you on your feet throughout the night.
- Bon Renverse: A rice-based dish, served with seafood toppings and chop suey sauce.
- Boulettes: A Mauritian version of dumplings, made from a variety of minced meat and served with broth.
- Dholl Puri and Roti: An Indian-style flatbread stuffed with minced peas.
- Rougaille: A traditional Creole dish, the Rougaille is a tomato-based egg curry served with roti or rice.
- Vindaye: A Mauritian version of the Indian Vindaloo, the Vindaye is a potato dish served with octopus
- Comfortable footwear
- Sun protection
- Valid ID Proof, including passport or Visa
- Water bottles
- Phone charger
- Camera and rechargeable batteries
- Any required medication
- A first aid kit, including band-aids, antiseptic and disinfectants
Although Mauritius enjoys pleasant weather throughout the year, the best time to visit the island is during the summer months between December and May. During this time, the weather here remains dry and sunny, making it the best period to enjoy beachside activities in.
The only way to reach Mauritius from Bangalore is by flight. You must first travel to Delhi from Chennai, and then take an international flight from there.
Yes, Mauritius is fairly expensive compared to most other tourist destinations in the world. However, the cost of a trip will depend largely on how you plan it. For example, luxury resorts incur a greater charge, and certain watersports and activity can be heavy on the pockets as well.
1. Mont Choisy Beach: One of the quietest beaches in Mauritius, Mont Choisy is known for its quiet ambience. Set against the shining white sands, the clear blue waters of the beach is quite the sight to behold.
2. Blue Bay Beach: Among the top snorkeling destinations in Mauritius, Blue Bay is a must visit destination for those who want to explore the deep sea. The Marine Park located in the Beach acts as a tourist magnet here as well.
3. Ile Aux Cerfs Beach: The beaches of Ile Aux Cerfs are widely known across Mauritius for their water sports facilities, making it a mandatory inclusion of the Mauritius package from Bangalore. Some of the best watersports done here are snorkeling, diving and boating.
4. Riviere des Galets Beach: With its sweeping shores riddled with silver grey pebbles, Riviere des Galets is one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius. The beach is also known to command stunning views of the sunset, making it an ideal spot for evening walks.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.