Shillong Honeymoon Package Highlights
- Visit the Cleanest River of Asia : Dawki, Where Boats Float over Water
- Adore the excellence of Umiam - Biggest Artificial Lake of North East India
- Get the endowments of the Mother Goddess Kamakhya as you move into another life.
- Visit Cherrapunjee, a place enveloped in clouds that receives maximum rainfall in the world
- Enjoy the Romantic and Boutique stay in Abode of Clouds
Shillong Honeymoon Package Overview
About the Destination:
Meghalaya, the house of mists, is quite possibly the most wonderful state in North-East India offering an assortment of sights, exercises, food and celebrations to the travelers. Notable for Cherrapunji, the spot which gets one of the most extreme precipitation on the planet, Meghalaya can entrance you with its slopes, valleys, lakes, caverns and cascades which when joined with the delightful mists, give it an exceptionally tranquil, lovely look.
Quick Facts About Exotic Shillong Honeymoon Package Meghalaya :
Start Point/ End Point : Guwahati Railway Station/ Airport
Pickup/ Drop Timings : Customizable as Per Traveler
Route: Guwahati - Shillong - Cherrapunjee - Mawlynnong - Shillong - Guwahati
Duration : 4 Nights & 5 Days
Tour Type : Private Tour
Customization : Available on Request
Inclusions of Tour Exotic Shillong Honeymoon Package Meghalaya :
- Stay : Private Accommodation in 3 Star Deluxe Hotel (Upgradation Available on Request)
- Meals : Breakfast on all days
- Vehicle : Sedan / SUV/ Tempo Traveler (Depending on Group size)
- Toll Charges
- Fuel Charges
- Guide at Nongriat
- Parking Charges
About the Tour:
- Start your Romantic Holiday with this 5 Days 4 Nights tour that takes you to the majestic hill station of Shillong, to the land of eternal beauty, Cherrapunjee and Mawlynnong.
- Behold the Mesmerizing Umiam Lake, which is one of the biggest artificial lakes in Meghalaya. It is embellished with Sylvan Hills and green Khasi pines making it a serene attraction to look at.
- Visit the Famous beautiful attractions like Shillong Peak, Garden of Caves, Elephant Caves, Nohkalikai Falls, Root bridge that will make this experience truly memorable for you.
- Get Accommodated in a 3 Star Hotel or a Boutique Homestay for 4 Days.
- Relish the flavor of a mouth-watering breakfast starting from day 2 to ease your cravings.
Shillong Honeymoon Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Shillong Honeymoon Package
More Details about Shillong Honeymoon Package
Know Before You Go for Shillong Honeymoon Package
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange or change the itinerary for any reasons that are beyond control like Natural calamity, weather conditions, road block, political manifestation etc.
- By default, We arrange a standard room in the category that travellers books. In case a traveller prefers an upper category room or a suite, they are requested to inform before booking the package.
- As per North East guidelines, there are restrictions in baggage. Vehicles are not allowed to put luggage in carrier. Carry maximum one luggage per person. Kindly inform the operator prior in case of more luggage.
- Pick up and drop is between a fixed time window. Any delay due to personal or unforeseen circumstances including flight reschedules will incur an extra cost and has to be communicated at the earliest. Sightseeing missed due to delayed flight/train/bus is non-refundable.
- Budget and Deluxe Hotels in Meghalaya and Kaziranga are very basic in nature. One may not expect luxuries. The weather in Meghalaya is very pleasant throughout the year, thus fans or AC is hardly available
- Heavy rainfalls are observed between June – September which means that real time itinerary changes are possible. In case the roads are blocked due to landslides or any other natural calamity. Thrillophilia will arrange alternate sightseeing for the travellers.
- The services when travelling in Tata Sumo/bolero/ non-luxury car cannot be guaranteed. These vehicles are usually very old and mostly without AC. We avoid arranging these cars for travellers.
- Thrillophilia may do their best to provide an accommodation out of the accommodation list shared with the guest however a *similar hotel in the category booked by the traveller may also be assigned pertaining to various reasons like unavailability, Maintenance, Security, feedback from multiple guests & extenuating circumstances like an accident at a hotel or intervention of local authorities, bad weather, Political/social disturbances, roadblocks, VVIP movements & state transport rule prohibition. We will inform you about the change & reasons behind it in advance.
- Kaziranga National Park offers elephant and jeep safari in 4 zones. Unless specified by traveller before booking, safari tickets will be booked in any available zone. Post booking, these tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case you are not holding Indian Passport, please inform before booking as relevant permits have to be applied which brings a change in package cost.
Things To Carry for Shillong Honeymoon Package
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof windcheater