Kaziranga Meghalaya Trip Highlights
- Behold the tranquil beauty of the crystal clear water of Dawki where boat looks floating in air.
- Bless your eyes with a stunning view of Umiam Lake, the majestic-man made lake 15km long.
- Drive to Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in Asia and explore the life of local villagers.
- Explore Kaziranga National park on Jeep that is home to famous Indian one-horned rhinoceros.
- Visit top attractions like Garden of caves, Elephant falls,Mawsmai & Arwah Caves of Cherrapunjee.
Kaziranga Meghalaya Trip Overview
About the Destination:
Northeast India is the land of hidden natural treasure where one can spot exotic and amazing natural splendors. Kaziranga National Park and Meghalaya are one the best combination for a nature lover to witness the hidden treasure. Where Kaziranga is home to the rare one-horn rhino. Where Meghalaya is replete with some of the most beautiful places and excitingly adventurous experiences. It is home to numerous waterfalls, dark caves, lush green valleys, picturesque lakes, and more. Experience the taste of Adventure with Nature in this 7 Days Kaziranga Meghalaya Wildlife tour.
Quick Facts about Kaziranga Meghalaya Tour:
Start Point/ End Point: Guwahati Airport/ Railway Kamakhya Railway Station
Pick-up Timing/ Drop Timing: As per Traveler's Convivence
Tour Type: Private Tour
Duration : 7 Days & 6 Nights
Customization: Available as per the requirement
Inclusions of Kaziranga Meghalaya Tour :
- Breakfast on All Days
- Private Accommodation in Standard Hotel (Upgradation Possible on Request)
- Vehicle: Sedan/ SUV/ Tempo Traveler (As per Requirement)
- Parking charges
- Driver as guide
- Jeep Safari
- Take a dip in the Crystal clear river "Umngot" in Shnongpdeng.
- Stroll around Asia's Cleanest Village and breathe the Fresh Air.
- Go on a feast mode at ML05 Cafe in Shillong.
- Get some souvenirs from Police Bazar and have some authentic local food.
- Sight extinct One-Horned rhinoceros at Kaziranga.
More Details about Kaziranga Meghalaya Trip
Know Before You Go for Kaziranga Meghalaya Trip
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the village council is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees, etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomena, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- The price will vary according to the no. of people.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Kaziranga Meghalaya Trip
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Extra pair of socks
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Walking shoes