Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Thrillophilia plans a budgeted trip that everyone interesting to roam the world can easily get and picked up with their favorite destinations and budge...
We had a great planner who set up an awesome tour...the place you are going to covered was thoughtfully selected...the team was helpful, caring, and ef...
Trip Location: Tokyo
- The versatile land of Japan is that the Asian nation, which presents to the world the perfect amalgamation of age-old traditions and modern culture. With this budget Japan tour package from Thrillophilia, you can go explore the unarguable beauties of this surreal destination without expanding the limits of your wallet much!
- Your Japan tour will start from Tokyo, the capital city of Japan. After you reach here on day 1, you will spend the rest of your day at leisure, relaxing and checking out nearby places.
- Day 2 is reserved for a full-day sightseeing tour of Tokyo. On this tour, you will explore Meiji Shrine National Diet Building, East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, Nakamise Shopping arcade, Ginza, Senso-Ji Temple, Tokyo Bay Cruise, and Odaiba Seaside Park.
- On day 3, you will pay a visit to the world-famous Mt. Fuji and Lake Hakone - spot the floating cruise-style ships. Later, you will pay a visit to Mt. Komagatake before returning to Tokyo.
- On day 4, you will head to Osaka. The metropolis of Osaka is home to concrete buildings, serene riversides, cultural remnants, busy arcades, and excellent Japanese delicacies.
- Day 5 is reserved for a full-day excursion to Nara and Kyoto city. Japan’s old capital, Kyoto is known for its beautiful temples, deep cultural roots, and hiking trails. You will enjoy visiting the top attractions of these cities, including Nijo Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Kinkaku-Ji Temple, Nara Todai-Ji Temple, Nara Nagomikan, and Kasuga Taisha Shrine.
- You will bid Japan a hearty goodbye of day 6 and take your flight back home.
Upon your arrival at Narita International Airport, our representative will greet you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
Complete the check-in formalities at the reception and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore the capital city of Japan on your own and visit places like Tokyo Tower.
You can also experience the nightlife of Japan and hit some clubs or bars.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for a Tokyo city tour.
Head out and reach the pickup point on your own. From the pickup point, get transferred to the Bus Terminal and start exploring.
Today, you will be visiting Meiji Shrine National Diet Building, East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, Nakamise Shopping Street, Senso-Ji Temple and Ginza.
In the afternoon, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and later, proceed for Tokyo Bay Cruise to witness the gleaming views of the city.
In the late evening, take a walk at the Odaiba Seaside park and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, board a bus for a trip to Mt. Fuji from the pickup point.
Witness the scenic views of the highest mountain of Japan and proceed to Lake Ashi, also known as Hakone lake is a crater lake famous for its breath-taking beauty.
Our next stop is Mt. Komagatake, where you can enjoy a ropeway trip and enjoy the bird’s eye view of the mountains and crater.
After the tour, board a bus back to Tokyo and reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and reach the Tokyo Train station to board a Shinkansen Bullet train to Osaka.
Enjoy the smooth ride and the sprinting views as you cross the cities.
After reaching Osaka, head to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can head out to explore famous markets and local entertainment spots.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a leisurely breakfast, get picked up from the designated spot and start exploring Osaka.
Today, you will be exploring Kyoto and Nara city and visit religious sites and historic landmarks such as Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-Ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Nara Todai-Ji Temple, Kasuga Taisha Shrine, and Nara Nagomikan.
After the tour, get transferred to Osaka Station and head to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight back home as your Japan trip reaches its end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Thrillophilia plans a budgeted trip that everyone interesting to roam the world can easily get and picked up with their favorite destinations and budgeted price according to their wish... like us... By the way, this is the second time we booked for an international trip from them, last time we took with the Europe trip for 10-days plus and this time we choose with this Japan Trip for 6 days... All picked-up and dropped-off were well-handled and right on schedule, even they booked a very good hotel too, the team was very responsive and informative and provided us a good service throughout the trip... Never been to Japan before and the place is truly beautiful than more we can imagine it... Especially the Tokyo City, Mount. Fuji, Lake Hakone, and Kyoto with its beautiful sightseeing... It was an amazing trip and based on our experience would definitely recommend to everyone...
Rated : 5.0
We had a great planner who set up an awesome tour...the place you are going to covered was thoughtfully selected...the team was helpful, caring, and effective in working with us to plan this amazing trip to Japan...The place is breathtaking by the lake, views, temples, old buildings, culture, traditions, foods, etc the place is rich with everything...the team also able to provide us a good-stay, transport, and driver the whole trip...We will definitely visit Japan again and I would have no hesitation recommending Thrillophilia especially the first-timmer and once you expereince with them you would definitely continue with their service.
Rated : 4.0
This was a fantastic trip!!! Our family was in Japan for 6 days, We saw lots of things, and the experience was really new for us. The trip went smoothly as we expected from the itinerary each spot's arrival will surely give you good photos, fantastic service right from the start until the end with amazing arrangement accordingly to our requirement and the team was very understood of our wants... We had a very great trip to be remembered forever.
Rated : 4.0
I'm fully satisfied with this trip, I get to know about this portal from my relatives which I contacted them and they suggested the itinerary which really worked well of what I am looking for, made all of the arrangement, and answered all of my questions in great detail from the start of the trip till I left Japan...It is a beautiful country with lots to see and experience...The city, people, culture, architecture, sightseeing, natural-beauty, foods, and everything was " AWESOME".
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.