Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
What a lovely experience with Thrillophilia and with the destination we had our trip recently...Everything was perfect from booking, payment, and itine...
Thank you Thrillophilia for organizing such a perfect trip for us in Northern Lights in Norway for the span of 14 days and also for making the perfect ...
Trip Location: Oslo
- From scenic cruises to the remote Islands and from the northern lights capital to the world’s steepest railways, Norway is home to numerous natural and human-made wonders. A trip here with your loved one will provide you with multiple entertainment options and a trip you can cherish for a lifetime.
- The first day of the journey will begin with reaching Oslo and being driven towards Oslo City centre. Upon arrival, you will be driven towards a comfy stay where you can rest for a while. Once you have freshened up and relaxed, a sightseeing tour will begin and will take you to many famous tourist destinations. Places like the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress, Oslo City Hall, Oslo Opera House and the Aker Brygge area are the most visited locations here.
- Day two will start with boarding a train towards Bergen and stopping in Flam overnight. Once you arrive here, you will be transferred to a hotel where you can rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to explore Flam on your own.
- The third day of the trip will begin with a boat ride towards Gudvanger from where a bus journey will take you to Voss. Upon arrival in Voss, a train ride will be followed, which will take you to your destination. Once you arrive at Bergen, you will be driven towards a comfy hotel which will be your stay here.
- The fourth day of this vacation will be spent strolling around Bergen, and many famous locations, including a UNESCO Heritage Site. Places like Mount Floyen, Mt, Ulriken and fish market are some of the most visited places here.
- Day five of the trip will provide you with scenic views of the West Cape while sailing across many beautiful locations. A cruise will be followed while traversing through Nordfjord and Alesund. The night will be spent on board while enjoying the stunning views of the sparkling sky.
- The journey will take you to Trondheim on the sixth day, and here you will be provided with a break of 3.5 hours to explore the city. The most famous location here is Nidaros Cathedral, which can be easily visited within the given time. From here, the ship will sail towards Rorvik and the night will be spent resting on board.
- Day seven will start with cruising on the Arctic Circle, and if lucky enough, you might also get a chance to get glimpses of the Northern Lights. You will be stopping for a while at Bodo, where the time can be spent enjoying the spectacular views of wild nature. The last stop here will be Svolvaer, Lofoten where you will be transferred to a comfy stay. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please.
- The eighth day of the tour will be dedicated to Lofoten, and the whole day will be free for you. You can explore the location or your own or can indulge in numerous adventurous activities. The most famous sight here is “Magic Ice Bar”, where one can find a gallery filled with various magnificent ice sculptures.
- Day nine of the trip will begin with boarding a flight towards Tromso and reaching a hotel to rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to speed it the way you please. You can either stay back in your comfy rooms and rest or can indulge in a sightseeing tour on your own.
- The tenth day of the trip will be spent exploring the Arctic city of Tromso while visiting the famous tourist attractions like the Polar Museum, Fjellheisen cable car and Arctic Cathedral. In the evening, a dog-sledging tour will follow at Camp Tamok in which you will get to enjoy the panoramic view of the white landscape. Once the fun part of the day is over, you will be driven back to the hotel to spend the night.
- The eleventh day of the tour will be given for leisure, and you will get a chance to explore the beautiful location of Tromso on your own. You can either indulge yourself in some adventurous activities or can go for some local sightseeing. The day will end with reaching back to the hotel in time to spend the night resting.
- Day twelve will commence with getting transferred to Tromso Airport from where you will be boarding a flight to Kirkenes. Upon arrival, you will be guided towards a hotel, which will be your stay here. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure and can be spent resting in your comfy rooms.
- The thirteenth day will provide you with a chance to experience the true arctic wonder by shifting you to Snow hotel. From sleeping in an ice room to drinking in the ice bar, the whole day will be spent enjoying this beautiful place.
- Day fourteen will be the last one, and today you will be transferred to the Norway Airport. From the airport, you will be catching a flight back home while taking loads of memories with you.
Upon arrival at Oslo‘s Gardermoen Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
As you reach, get a hassle-free check-in at the hotel and unwind.
Later, you will head out to explore the city. You will be visiting famous attractions like the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress, Oslo City Hall, Oslo Opera House, and the Aker Brygge area.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your Norway in a nutshell tour.
Reach Oslo Central Station, and embark on your journey to Bergen, you will be spending the night in Flam.
Enjoy the ride through the mountain rooftops, you will be crossing Gol and Geilo villages on your way.
As you reach Myrdal, switch trains to the Flåm Railway and head to the beautiful Flam village.
After reaching Flam, Check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can go for a small hiking expedition or enjoy an optional safari.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a hot-piping breakfast in the morning and check-out from the hotel for your trip to Bergen.
Embark on a boat ride as you sail through Aurlandsfjord into the World Heritage-listed Nærøyfjord, which is the narrowest fjord in all of Europe.
Enjoy the beautiful views of Sognefjord, and witness its majestic waterfalls and lush green farms.
The boat ride ends at Gudvangen. Get down at the port and start your journey to Nærøydalen by bus.
Deboard the bus in Voss, and head to the train station to board a train to Bergen. Upon arrival in Bergen, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, get ready to explore the best of Bergen.
Today, you will be exploring the local markets, museums, and the famous attractions of the city.
You can also enjoy riding the Fløibanen Funicular to Mount Fløyen or you can take a cable card ride up to Mt. Ulriken and witness the panoramic views of the city.
In the evening, board a cruise to Hurtigruten, check-into your cabin and spend the night onboard.
Wake up to the sound of gushing waves and enjoy a buffet breakfast onboard.
Today your journey continues from Florø to Molde.
Head to the deck and witness the ecstatic beauty of Nordfjord and witness the far stretched ocean as the ship crosses the West Cape.
By afternoon the ship will reach Ålesund, as the ship docks, you will be given 3 hours to explore the city.
Explore the city on your own and head back to the cruise after 3 hours.
Have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
Wake up early and today, you will be exploring Trondheim, the ancient town of Vikings.
As the ship docks in Trondheim, it will be a 3-5 hour stop, which gives you enough time to visit the best places of this historic town.
You can visit the Nidaros Cathedral, and explore the cobblestone streets spotted with old wooden houses.
After the tour, head back to port as the voyage continues to Rorvik.
Have dinner and overnight stay onboard.
After having a buffet breakfast, relax at the deck or enjoy some cocktails in the lounge.
Today, as the ship crosses the Arctic circle, don’t forget to capture the scenic views of small islands and rock formations sprouting out of the ocean.
Today, our first stop is Bodo, where the cruise halts for 2.5 hours. You can enjoy some leisure time in the wild.
In the evening, the anchor will drop in Svolvær, Lofoten. Disembark the cruise and get transferred to the hotel for your stay.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, feel free to take a stroll around the local markets.
Head back to the hotel and enjoy stargazing and stick your eyes to the sky to spot the northern lights and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, feel free to enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can explore the nearby island of Svinøya by foot.
You can also visit the art museum and other attractions. You can go for an optional trip to Magic Ice bar and witness its majestic ice sculptures.
Enjoy a hunt to spot the northern lights and have an overnight stay at the hotel in Svolvær.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Today you will be dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Tromsø.
As you reach, you will be dropped off at the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
You can explore the city on your own and visit famous attractions like the Polar Museum, the Arctic Cathedral and the Fjellheisen cable car.
In the evening, join a guided tour to hunt the brightest northern lights.
Have an overnight stay in Tromsø.
After having breakfast, spend the morning at leisure. You can relax at the hotel.
In the afternoon, get ready for a trip to Camp Tamok, where you will get a chance to enjoy various adventure activities.
Go for a dog-sledding tour through an uninhabited forest surrounded by the mountains.
Later, enjoy a lip-smacking dinner and look at the sky to spot auroras.
After dinner, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Tromsø.
After having breakfast, spend the day at leisure or head out to explore the city of Tromsø.
You can go for an optional activity like northern light cruise, or a reindeer sledding tour.
You can visit the famous attractions, historical sites and popular entertainment spots of the city.
In the evening, you can explore the local bars and restaurants to savour local delicacies and local brewed beers.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board a flight to Kirkenes.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day on your own.
In the evening, you can head out to visit the Border Country Museum to learn about the history of the war or you can visit the Andersgrotta Cave.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for an exciting day at the Snow Hotel. Experience life in the Arctic circle as you spend this day in the snow land.
You can enjoy optional activities like King Crab safari, a dog-sledding tour, or a snowmobile excursion.
In the evening, enjoy drinks at Snow Bar and have dinner at Høyloftet Restaurant.
After dinner, you can go for an optional tour of hunting northern lights.
Have an overnight stay at Snow Hotel.
After breakfast, check-out from the snow hotel and get transferred to Kirkenes.
Get dropped off at the airport and board a flight back home as your trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
What a lovely experience with Thrillophilia and with the destination we had our trip recently...Everything was perfect from booking, payment, and itinerary creation...The staff who look after our trip was great in communication right from the planning they already informed us all the important things we need to carry with us... From the airport, we were greeted by the professional staff who helps us with the documentation process and check-in at the hotel...The coordinators and the staff listened to everything we wanted and in real-time helps us with everything we needed... we loved all the tours we had on this trip especially the visited the major tourist destinations...The place has panoramic views with amazing sceneries... The accommodations and transport were all fantastic... Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better first trip to Norway... I can't wait to go back and next time would take my family along with me...
Rated : 5.0
Thank you Thrillophilia for organizing such a perfect trip for us in Northern Lights in Norway for the span of 14 days and also for making the perfect and beautiful experienced at this place... We really appreciated the team for their work hard if not of the perfect planned I don't think that we'll have a successful trip.... we had a great time at each spot we visited and also had a great picture at each... The place is truly beautiful and truly worth seeing... The arrangements and all were top class with 24/7 services from the expert team...
Rated : 5.0
Watching these is once in a lifetime I've had, never seen something more beautiful. Thanks for the experience and letting us n opportunity to travel close to the nature.
Rated : 4.0
We enjoyed the trip suggested by the agent as well as the itinerary planned by them. Our favorite place that we covered on this trip was the tour to Bergen and Tromso. The UNESCO Heritage Site was impressive and on this trip, we did numerous adventurous activities and as well the place has many scenics beauty which will definitely wow you with amazing pictures. The whole trip was trouble-free. Hotel, transfers, and service were extremely great. Very Wonderful experience though...
Rated : 4.0
We had top-notch service with Thrillophilia right from the beginning of the planning, during, and after the trip. The trip destination was really GREAT and the sightseeing-spots were well-selected. Each spot we arrived was truly impressive and we had a different expereince at each. We thouroughly enjoyed the trip. The itinerary was very well-planned and amazingly executed. The whole trip was no hassle at all. From the start till the end the trip went well as we expected from it...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.