About the Activity
- Get acquainted with the heavenly city as you go sightseeing in Pokhara in just a day.
- You will be picked up from your hotel at around 09:00 a.m.
- There are several viewpoints included in this tour to give you a view of the mighty Himalayas.
- A trained guide will accompany you to introduce the richness of the city to its tourists.
- You will visit the Barahi Temple located in the midst of the lake after taking a boat ride in Lake Phewa.
- Saraswate Temple, Devi’s Falls, Seti River Gorge, Mountain Museum, World Peace Pagoda, Sarangkot Hill, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave and Bindabasini Temple are some of the other places covered in this Pokhara sightseeing tour.
- This package includes pick-up and drop from and to your hotel within city limits.
- The cost of meals is not included in this trip.
- Your full day tour in Pokhara begins at 09.00 a.m. and ends at around 05.00 p.m.
Pokhara is the second most visited city and also the second-largest valley in Nepal after Kathmandu. It rests at a great height and offers a beautiful view of the Himalayas. This is an indulging city where there is something for every kind of tourist. The city houses a number of lakes and ponds which you can visit when you take a Pokhara sightseeing tour. This is why Pokhara is also called the ‘City of Lakes’.
Not just is it a beautiful city to look at, but it also has a lot of its culture preserved in the many temples and museums. Pokhara is also an adventurer’s paradise for one can partake in plenty of exhilarating activities. The people of Pokhara are also amicable and welcoming. You should surely take some time out to relish the local delicacies of the city and try out their native outfits.
You will get a full-fledged insight about the city, and its uniqueness when you go sightseeing in Pokhara.