About the sightseeing in Kathmandu tour:
- With this tour of sightseeing in Kathmandu, you can explore the serene sites of the city.
- On this 7 hours tour, you can begin the day early at 8:30 am from the Electric Pagoda Cafe, this is the place from where you will be picked up for the day tour.
- Kathmandu sightseeing package includes places like the Swayambhunath Stupa, Hanuman Dhoka Square, and several others.
- Firstly, you can spend a few hours at the Kathmandu Durbar Square which is also known as the Hanuman Dhoka Square and is also listed by UNESCO. Previously this was the kingdom of the Kathmandu rulers.
- Next, you will be going to the Boudhanath Stupa which is one of the largest stupas of Nepal and is one of the most revered sites by the Buddhist devotees.
- Later you will be heading towards Pashupatinath which is located at the Bagmati river which is one of the most prominent Hindu temples.
- Here you can take a look at the open air cremations which are performed on a regular basis.
- This tour takes you to the tranquil side of the city and promises you everlasting memories and around 4:30 pm you will be returned to original meeting point.
Famed as the only metropolis of the Himalayan region, this place is visited by quite a lot of travelers. This is not only the largest city of Nepal but also one of the serene sites. Places like the Swayambhunath Stupa, Hanuman Dhoka Square, and several others mark the tourism count of the city. It is located at an elevation 1,400 above the sea level and is a delight for the solo travelers. To make the best of your holidays here, you must not miss out on the Kathmandu sightseeing packages, as they cover most of the destinations.
With places like Hanuman Dhoka Square, you can take a deep look into the history of the place and if you are more into the tranquil setting then it boasts with a remarkable range of placid temples. It also has one of the largest peaks in its abode and is well-suited for mountain bikers and adventure lovers. This place caters to the needs of all kinds of travelers.