Manali is a heaven for people who love adventure and nature. Nestled in one of the most beautiful valleys in the Himalayas, this city is called the cultural hub of Himachal Pradesh, and rightfully so. Home to many adventures, one of the best things to do in Manali sure has to be river rafting, followed by camping by the riverside.
This campsite in Manali, adjacent to the River Beas and set in apple orchards, is one of the best places to set up your tent when in Manali, to experience a perfect combination of an amazing stay and rafting. Complete with all the features and amenities like washrooms, comfortable beds and pillows, fresh linen, electricity, and clean water, the campsite is just 50 steps away from the river, so when you sleep in the night, you will be accompanied by the sound of the flowing river. Enjoy here with your friends and family and experience the thrill of rafting with the calm of living amidst nature.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the camp at about 10 in the morning and check into your tents.
- After your breakfast, enjoy activities like Commando Net, Burma Bridge, and River Crossing
- After lunch, indulge in activities like Rock Climbing, Trekking, and Fishing before returning to the camp for an evening session of Bonfire and Music
- Spend an amazing night in the camps, and wake up to an amazing morning. Have your breakfast and leave for rafting.
- At the end of that adventure, check out of the camps and bring the experience to an end.
Check-In: 10:00 am
Check-Out: 11:00 am
Minimum number of people req to book the activity: 2
How to reach?
Camp is before 8 KM from Manali. Camp is in apple orchards. Camps is in Patli Kuhl near Manali.
*Note- The Package is available in two variants; only camping and camping with rafting.
*Note- All adventure activities are done under the able guidance of qualified instructors.