About the Activity:
- Experience India’s first fixed platform bungee jump destination at Mohan Chutti (52km), a pristine location tucked in the Shivaliks further ahead of Rishikesh.
- This day trip is bundled with a ride giving you a glimpse of the mountains, crisp a, r and virgin greenery.
- You can choose from a convenient time slot between 09:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM and 02:30 PM. and you can opt to travel to Mohan Chutti on an A/C luxury coach at an additional cost
- Upon reaching, you’ll meet the instructor team, understand the gear, safety tips, jumping techniques, and sign up for a memorabilia kit (photographs, DVD, t-shirt printed with pictures of your jump) if required.
- Walk on the cantilever platform built over a rocky cliff overlooking River Hall, a tributary of River Ganga. Take your leap of faith and feel the rush.
- The jump height is 83m. At the end of the jump, you’ll be lowered to a drop zone with 2ft of water.
- Walk to the cafeteria, reminisce the experience, and head back to Rishikesh. If you wish, you could add more thrills to your adventure cart by partaking in Giant Swing and Flying Fox activities.
- Note: INR 100 will be charged by the operator as the entry fees to the bungee sight.
About the Destination: The search for some of the most extreme adventure sports take you to the exhilarating experience of bungee jumping in Rishikesh. This small town has had an amazing importance when it comes to spiritual enlightenment, as well as providing adventures with thrills of the highest order. A prime example of that is the 1968 visit of The Beatles in Rishikesh, who came here to seek a little something of their own. Spending a good amount of time, they found a lot of inspiration here that reflected in their works. Rishikesh is like that, it has something for everyone who comes here seeking.
And not just spiritual, Rishikesh is famous for being an adventure hub as well. With a lot many adventure experiences offered in and around this city, it stands amidst the perfect mixture of polar opposites of escapades that call Rishikesh their home. Amongst the many noticeable names, comes the amazing inclusion of Rishikesh bungee jumping which, in short, gives you the feeling of falling freely from a great height. A perfect place for passing through some of the greatest experiences, Rishikesh houses a lot of thrills in its lap that are just waiting to be explored by the adventurists.
But why should a person go for bungee jumping here? Like the aforementioned thrills, bungee jumping in Rishikesh leads our country’s first fixed platform jump site, not so far away from the city. The city is surrounded by many high green-clad hills, and experience to free fall from a whopping height amongst these hills is something that would set the adrenaline in anyone spiking. And so with a head full of expectations and a heart ready to race right before and during the adventure, this Rishikesh bungee jumping experience will sure create a special space in your memories.
Minimum number of people required: 1
How to Reach?
The Jump site is located in Mohan Chatti and you can reach here by public transport or shared cabs.