Neemrana ResortsYou can seek out some of the most beautiful resorts in Neemrana that amplify the beauty of the place and provide a peaceful haven for you and your loved ones. All these resorts are designed to make you feel at home with its world-class hospitality and the stunning natural setting in which they are located.
When you book a stay at one of these resorts, you can expect essential and luxurious amenities such as in-house dining, swimming pool, lounges, suites and deluxe rooms with a view, indoor and outdoor activities, plush interiors, exceptional hospitality and other essential services such as airport transfers for a seamless vacation experience.
Most of the resorts near Neemrana can be found along the Delhi-Jaipur Expressway, within 80 km from the town of Neemrana in the Alwar district of Rajasthan. The convenient location and the picturesque surroundings of Neemrana make them some of the most sought-after properties in the region.
You can find 5-star resorts such as the Neemrana Fort Palace, and also seek out budget accommodations such as Cambay Sapphire Neemrana, depending on your travel budget. When you book the resort in advance, you can avail a number of exciting deals, offers and inclusions for a luxurious experience without too much expenditure.
People Also Ask About Resorts in Neemrana
Which are the best resorts in Neemrana?
1. Neemrana Fort Palace: If you are looking for royal hospitality, comfort and the grandeur of a palace, then Neemrana Fort Palace is the ultimate destination for you. Considered as one of the most exclusive resorts in Neemrana, everything about this resort including hospitality and service is par excellence.
The huge, palatial rooms are aptly decorated with king-size furniture with the finest furnishings. The Raj Mahal and the Jalgiri Mahal are the two wings of the resort, where you can find specialized bars and restaurants that serve some of the finest beverages and food from world cuisines.
Location: Delhi-Jaipur Highway 122nd Milestone, Neemrana, Rajasthan 301705.
Amenities: Free wi-fi, terrace, shared lounge, facilities for differently-abled visitors, business centre, meeting rooms, laundry, library, games room, bar, restaurant, swimming pool, spa and wellness centre, etc.
Price: INR 15,000 per night.
2. Ramada by Wyndham Neemrana: Ramada by Wyndham is one of the plush resorts in Neemrana. With modern architectural design and chic interiors, this retreat boasts of 102 exquisitely designed bedrooms fitted with a number of modern amenities.
This luxurious multi-storey resort has rooms that offer a stunning view of the surrounding countryside of Rajasthan along with providing you comfort and convenience through its furnishings and complimentary services. The resort is famous for its in-house café and the Japanese restaurant, which serves delicious and authentic recipes.
Location: M-2, Riico Industrial Area, Shahjahanpur, Behror, Rajasthan, 301706, India.
Amenities: Free wi-fi, free breakfast, rooftop pool, sauna, fitness centre with a well-equipped gym, conference facilities, children activities and indoor play area, banquet room, 24-hours room service, etc.
Price: INR 4,256 per night.
3. Cambay Sapphire Neemrana: Cambay Sapphire is one of the picturesque Resorts in Neemrana spread over a sprawling area of 5740 square feet. This aristocratic retreat features a total of 110 exclusive rooms fitted with plush furniture.
The warm, elegant ambience of the resort creates a sense of safety and comfort for guests and families when they are visiting. This retreat features a multi-cuisine restaurant, rooms fitted with a number of modern amenities along with world-class hospitality to ensure that your vacation is seamless. Despite its many facilities, it is one of the most affordable and beautiful resorts near Neemrana.
Location: Neesa Square, Plot No. CC-11. Fort Road, Neemrana-301705, India.
Amenities: Air-conditioned rooms, babysitting, mini-golf, table tennis, indoor game room, free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, kids’ outdoor play equipment, car hire, fitness centre, airport transportation, etc.
Price: INR 2,450 per night.
4. Grand Hira Resorts: Situated on the Jaipur- Delhi Highway, Grand Hira is a magnificent resort in Neemrana. The interiors are stylish and plush with spacious, comfortable rooms that are fitted with flat-screen TVs and free personal Wi-Fi. All the rooms have large windows from where you can catch a stunning view of the Rajasthani countryside.
This four-star resort offers a number of essential services along with recreational activities such as outdoor games, lounge services, massage, centres and much more. They also have a much-recommended in-house restaurant that serves food from a multi-cuisine menu.
Location: NH8 Delhi-Jaipur Highway, Hamjapur District-Alwar, Neemrana- 301701, India.
Amenities: Free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, restaurant buffet, business conference facilities, meeting rooms, concierge, 24-hours room service, fitness centre, outdoor pool, golf course, banquet room, spa, etc.
Price: INR 3,959 per night.
5. Starlit Suites: Starlit Suites is one of the best Resorts in Neemrana for businessmen and families who are travelling through the area. The resort consists of a number of luxurious apartments, each with its own balcony, shower, living area and other essential amenities. The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned and fitted with minibars and refrigerators. One of the main reasons why this resort is much sought-after is because of its convenient location to the industrial areas, which makes it convenient for businessmen.
Location: Neemrana Central NH 48, Riico Industrial Area, Phase 1, Neemrana 301705, India.
Amenities: free wi-fi, terrace pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, complimentary breakfast, indoor games, children’s special meal, business conference room, fitness centre game room, salon, concierge, etc.
Price: INR 4,255.
6. Days Hotel by Wyndham Neemrana Jaipur Highway: The Days Hotel by Wyndham is one of the popular Resorts in Neemrana that is famous for its warm hospitality and luxurious property.
This retreat features forty-eight spacious rooms, subtly decorated with modern furniture and large and comfortable beds. The modern multi-storey resort also has its own in-house restaurant where you can choose your meals from various cuisines.
Location: M-4, RIICO Industrial Area Shahjahanpur, Neemrana- 301706, India.
Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, free wi-fi, breakfast buffet, on-site restaurant, banquet room, currency exchange, laundry service, fitness centre, activities for children, business centre, bar lounge, in-house dry cleaning, etc.
Price: INR 3,134.
7. Shiva Oasis Resort: The Shiva Oasis is a picturesque resort built over an area of 10 acres of land. The bright, ethnic retreat is surrounded by lush landscaped gardens.
There are 81 rooms, spacious and luxuriously decorated and equipped with comfortable beds with modern amenities. The serenity and the tranquil ambience of this retreat are perfect to relax and rejuvenate in, along with their delicious in-house food from their restaurant.
Location: Delhi-Jaipur Highway, NH- 8, Neemrana 301701, India.
Amenities: Free wi-fi, free parking, pool, badminton court, children’s activities, breakfast buffet, taxi service, conference facilities, meeting rooms, BBQ facilities, currency exchange, table tennis, coffee shop, etc.
Price: INR 4,480 per night.
8. Treehouse Dwarka Hotel and Club: The Treehouse Dwarka Hotel and Club is a plush resort featuring rooms with exquisite interiors and furnishings. The warm ambience and the swimming pool create the most relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere, while you enjoy your stay.
Pamper yourself with some of the lip-smacking delicacies served by the multi-cuisine restaurant, while you lounge by the serene swimming pool. Revel in the heart-warming hospitality and the panoramic view of the majestic Aravalli while you create some cherishable memories here at this beautiful resort.
Location: Dughera, Neemrana, Tehsil, Behror, Rajasthan 301701.
Amenities: Free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, breakfast buffet, free parking, swimming pool, full-service laundry, fitness centre, 24-hour front desk, specially-abled visitor-friendly, etc.
Price: INR 4,300 per night.
Which are the best 5-star resorts in Neemrana?
1. Ramada Resort Neemrana: The chic and luxurious Ramada Resort Neemrana offers some of the best dining options including an in-house Japanese restaurant. The rooms are spacious and elegantly furnished with large comfortable beds. The resort features a swimming pool and a spa as well.
2. Neemrana Fort Palace: The Neemrana Fort is a palatial resort with landscaped gardens, magnificent architecture and spacious rooms. This grand resort has three distinctive wings – namely the Surya Mahal, Neelam Mahal and Jharokha Mahal, featuring special accommodations in each.
3. Grand Hira Resort Neemrana: Spread over a sprawling area, the Grand Hira Resort in Neemrana is an exquisite retreat to spend a relaxing weekend or a vacation in. This luxurious resort features 70 spacious and comfortable rooms along with a swimming pool and a well-equipped spa.
4. Shiva Oasis Resort Neemrana: The Shiva Oasis resort is one of the most luxurious and comfortable retreats with exclusive hospitality services. With aesthetically furnished rooms and a beautifully manicured garden spread over an area of 10 acres of land, this resort also serves mouth-watering multi-cuisine restaurants with coffee shops on the property as well.
Which are the famous resorts near Neemrana fort?
1. Ramada by Wyndham Neemrana: Ramada By Wyndham is one of the most famous resorts near Neemrana with world-class hospitality and modern amenities including free breakfast buffet and an outdoor swimming pool.
2. Shiva Oasis Resort: Situated 5 km away from the Ramada is the Shiva Oasis Resort, with marvellous interiors and picturesque ambience, making it one of the most famous and sought-after resorts near Neemrana. This retreat offers warm hospitality and spacious, comfortable rooms featuring a number of modern amenities.
3. Treehouse Rajmahal Resort: The Rajmahal Resort is a luxurious retreat featuring modern amenities along with spacious and comfortable rooms overlooking lush green land spread over 15 acres. The resort serves some of the best Asian and Continental dishes to spice up your vacation.
4. Treehouse Dwarka Hotel and Club: The Dwarka Hotel and Club is one of the plush resorts near Neemrana, featuring aesthetically furnished rooms, a sparkling swimming pool and lush green lawns as well as a very popular in-house restaurant.
Which are the best resorts in Neemrana with activities?
1. Days Hotel Neemrana: With ultimate luxurious amenities such as a lush green garden, open terrace, AC rooms with balcony and minibars, Days Hotel Neemrana also features activities like billiards and Games Room to make sure you spend a fun-filled and relaxing holiday.
2. Grand Hira Resorts: The Grand Hira Resorts in Neemrana is famous for its warm hospitality, luxurious, comfortable rooms and delicious cuisines. This retreat also features a vast golf course, fitness centre with gym and a separate Workout Room for visitors.
3. Shiva Oasis Resort: The Shiva Oasis Resort is one of the best resorts popular for its amenities and outdoor activities. Along with spacious rooms and a swimming pool, this retreat also features a full-size badminton court, a table tennis room, children activities corner and also BBQ facilities for the guests.
4. Starlit Suites: The Starlit Suites features delightful interiors and modern amenities along with various recreational activities like the billiards, an outdoor swimming pool and a game room for children.
What is Neemrana famous for?
The picturesque town of Neemrana is famous for the majestic and historical palace known as the Neemrana Fort Palace. Although the Neemrana Fort is the crowning glory of the place, this town is also famous for the Bala Quila and the Sariska National Park.
What facilities will I get in resorts in Neemrana?
These are some basic amenities you can expect when you are visiting the resorts in Neemrana:
- Hand Sanitizers
- Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Breakfast
- Breakfast Buffet
- Free Parking
- 24-hours Room Service
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- On-Site Restaurants
- Banquet Hall
- Conference Room with Internet Access
- Children’s Play Area and Activities
- Indoor Games Like Billiards, Table Tennis and Board Games
- Provision for outdoor Sports Like Golf and Badminton
- Airport transfers
- Fitness Centre
- Spa and Massage Centre
- Car Hire
- Taxi Service
- 24 Hours Security.
Are resorts in Neemrana pet friendly?
Yes, some of the resorts in Neemrana are pet-friendly. However, it is advisable to check with the resort beforehand before you confirm your booking or travel to your resort with your pet in tow. Some pet friendly accommodations are Van Chhavi Resort By OpenSky, Hotel Yuvraj, Amrit Resort,etc.
Can we smoke/ drink in resorts near Neemrana?
Yes, there are selective resorts in Neemrana, featuring separate smoking rooms and smoking zones where you are allowed to smoke. Most of the resorts permit drinking, with their own dedicated in-house bar present as well.
Can we visit Neemrana Fort without staying?
Yes, you can visit the Neemrana Fort in a single day and return by night. Booking rooms in some of these resorts for an overnight stay is not necessary if you visit the Fort by 1:00 PM and buy a ‘visiting day ticket’ which includes lunch buffet and per person entry to the Fort.
Which location has the largest number of resorts in Neemrana?
The Delhi- Jaipur Expressway and the district of Alwar in Rajasthan have the largest number of resorts near Neemrana.